CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Feb 7, 2022, 06:20 PM 945 read

[NOTICE] Regarding Endless Duel Settlement

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Regarding Endless Duel Settlement image 1

Dear Candidates,   Currently, many Candidates have been inquiring about the Rank Rewards obtained after the Endless Duel Weekly Settlement.   In relation to this matter, we further inform you that the rank percentage displayed on the battle preparation screen gets counted without including users who did not participate in the battle within a certain period of time.   Hence, the figure may be different from the percentage calculation and rank percentage at the time of final settlement.   We sincerely apologize to all Candidates who may have experienced any inconvenience due to the lack of detailed information on this topic.   The difference in the rank percentage between the battle preparation screen and the final settlement will be fixed accordingly in the Feb. 24 maintenance.   We will continue to be a Destiny Child that provides a smooth game environment for all Candidates through closer communication.   Thanks and Regards,  

Comment 6

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 7, 2022, 07:16 PM

So what you are saying is that you include players not matching the requirements in the calculation for the final settlement of the active players, lowering their rewards significantly.

And you are calling that an inconvenience for the players hence to missing information and not a major mistake on your part costing active players a huge amount of rewards?

That’s like disqualifying a skiing competition pro for missing a gate, but not moving up the next fastest driver to the disqualified driver’s final position.

May I ask how this inconvenience in calculation will be fixed? Will the not qualifying players forever linger in the back of your calculations, or will you exclude them in the final settlement calculation?

• Dante1993 LV.4 Lurker Feb 10, 2022, 02:52 AM

I wouldn't be t on it but i guess the opposite since inactive ppl are more likely low lvl or low point players, which means if it counts them outside of the reward calculation the game assumes that there are way mor ppl below u in ranking which results in showing u a higher rank than u actually have while the rewards just show the ppl that are active = takes out the inactive mostly low lvl players so there are way less ppl below u in ranking which would also drop ur percentage there

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Feb 7, 2022, 11:00 PM

Thank you very much for informing the issue, atleast i see some response

• William Soo LV.6 Nomad Feb 11, 2022, 11:50 AM

DC devs, have a request to re-do the collabration child events or collabration child package sell in shop. We would like to collect it as collection for new player or player miss out the collab events. Please devs and thank you.

• jabami LV.11 Chief Feb 8, 2022, 10:12 AM

This is a major hit for everyone but mostly whales, sux cause they r the ones that support the game the most giving u money, should be a compensation n a fix so this doesn't happen again

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Feb 9, 2022, 11:06 AM

From my perspective this mostly affected players who'r floating in between leagues, like i am(floating between 2% and 5%).
    And i assume big bois floating in 100-1% were not affected by it at all.

Home