CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Dec 13, 2021, 02:26 PM 740 read

[FIXED] Fixed in-game issues for Dec. 13

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [FIXED] Fixed in-game issues for Dec. 13 image 1

We are informing you about the issues that are currently fixed in Destiny Child.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ■ Issues ■ An issue in which some texts were not properly displayed according to the 3-Year Thank-you Attendance Package contents. * The correct item was being provided normally, yet, this was an issue where the text display of the item name and the contents did not match. We kindly ask for Candidates’ broad understanding of the matter.     ■ Correspondence ■ This fix took effect on Dec. 13, approximately around 05:30 (UTC+0).   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   We are genuinely sorry for causing the inconvenience, please use the game after reconnecting after checking the notice.   Thanks and Regards,  

Comment 2

• Yen+ LV.14 Chief Dec 13, 2021, 02:38 PM

Thx for the fix.

But could devs add WB hot weekend?

• SabrinaBrooks LV.2 Lurker Dec 26, 2021, 05:09 AM

I am a huge fan of theirs, and they have always served as an inspiration for me to strive for greater things. Because of them, I developed an interest in writing and was able to get employment at https://www.writingjudge.com/ . Now I spend my time writing evaluations of the top writing services, and I couldn't be happier with how my life has turned out.

Home