CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Oct 18, 2021, 06:34 PM 868 read

[DONE] Temporary Maintenance regarding Ignition Emergency Support Select Box

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [DONE] Temporary Maintenance regarding Ignition Emergency Support Select Box  image 1

We are informing you about the confirmed error phenomenon currently in Destiny Child.   ===========   ■ Issues - Error in which only one reward can be selected in Ignition Emergency Support Select Box   ■ Correspondence   -After maintenance on Oct. 18, it was confirmed that the number of selectable components in Ignition Emergency Support Select Box did not match the displayed message.   This issue will be fixed through an emergency patch on Oct. 18, 09:35 (UTC+0). You can check the modified contents through the in-game after the patch.   ※ Candidates who have already purchased the product will receive an additional notice regarding future responses. Thank you for your patience and waiting.   ■ Dates - Maintenance Hours: Oct. 18, 09:35 (UTC+0) ~ Oct. 18, 10:35 (UTC+0)   ■ Compensation As a gratitude for your patience on the maintenance break, we will provide you the following item as compensation: 3-5★ 10 x Child Summon Ticket ※ Can be claimed until Oct. 20, 04:00 (UTC+0)   -----------------   We are sorry for the inconvenience in using the game. Thank you.

Comment 8

• Lynxy LV.5 Lurker Oct 18, 2021, 06:50 PM

Where are our 80 core mats from wb we missed? Thanks.

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Oct 18, 2021, 07:12 PM

After delaying maintenance for four days, that wasn't enough for shiftup to get ready 🤷‍♀️

• Ojo018 LV.13 Chief Oct 18, 2021, 07:14 PM

I am very concerned what happened during this last week.

What happened?

• 2B LV.11 Chief Oct 18, 2021, 06:45 PM

I also found another: In Day 1 of Lisa's Extra Lessons, Prophet Dana was the one included, but in your Update Note, it was Preacher Dana - might be nice to correct this one too, eventhough I think no one would get this Child, hehe.

Also, thank you for the lisa's extra lesson event. It's a great help for newbies like me. This is very generous of you guys, so I would like to return this favor. When server goes up again, I'll make several in-app purchases for support. Take my $$$!

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Oct 18, 2021, 06:59 PM

Dear 2B,
    thank you for informing us about the issue.
    It has been addressed in the notice.
    Best Regards,

• gamer861780180 LV.1 Mootie Oct 18, 2021, 07:07 PM

Oh, for the new male child (I forgot his name) last time I checked he wasn't in the archive.

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Oct 18, 2021, 09:35 PM

Dear gamer861780180,
    If you are kindly referring to our new Child Typhon, you may find him under the 4★ section.
    Thanks always,

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 18, 2021, 06:40 PM

Probably will be done in less than an hour I guess.

Home