CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Oct 14, 2021, 05:56 PM 1,386 read

[DONE] Oct. 18 Maintenance Notice

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [DONE] Oct. 18 Maintenance Notice image 1

Hello, dear Candidates. This is DC DEVs. We are informing you that the maintenance break for the Oct. 18 update has been completed   Please refer to the maintenance information below to prevent any inconveniences when playing the game.   ============   [Destiny Child Maintenance Notice]     1. Date : Oct. 18 2. Period : 02:00 ~ 08:00 (UTC+0)   3. Issue : Game Stabilization and New Contents Update     ※ This notice is regarding the maintenance break that was originally meant to be conducted on Oct. 14. ※ Changes that will be applied due to the maintenance will be further notified. ※ Please keep in mind that if you remove the game and re-download it while you are playing with the guest account, game data you have been played so far might be lost. ※ Check the related events, such as Mission Pass and Devil Pass which will be terminated after the maintenance to prevent any disruption. ※ You can not access the game during the maintenance break.   ============   As a gratitude for your patience on the maintenance break, we will provide you the following item as compensation. 3-5★ 10 x Child Summon Ticket   The reward will be sent to all Candidates between the end of the maintenance and Oct. 20, 04:00 (UTC+0). Please note that the maintenance time can be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.   We apologize for your inconvenience. As always, we will try our best to provide you better service. Thank you.

Comment 26

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Oct 14, 2021, 10:17 PM

Love your game and how you are one of the most F2P friendly gacha company if not the most one already. Hope you can fix whatever happened. Peace!

• Natasha LV.3 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 07:55 PM

and of course, you're still not addressing how this extension fucked up everyone who has used up their magic mirror thinking we won't have the shop today...

thanks as always, Shift Up--

• HyperLynx LV.5 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 09:53 PM

Yes.....this AND they still haven't said if they're going to extend the duration of the narrative dungeon event thats supposed to be up. If they give players less than the full 2 weeks to clear the board of a narrative dungeon on top of screwing us with the mirror shop, I'm quitting this game.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Oct 14, 2021, 11:30 PM

See you crawling back all happy when they hand out a bunch fully maxed out top-tier units next week. Every other gacha dev would burst out laughing at even the idea of handing out so much game-changing free stuff.

These guys are trying to communicate properly, even when they mess up. That is not a given for most other scammy gacha devs out there.

Have to be really embarrased for some of you delusional people. Community already has scum flying around at other places and this is definitely not helping.

You might even be able to survive the minimal mismanagement of your WB shop transactions. Not like these devs flood you with tons of gifts on every other occasion, right?

Yikes.

• HaloGod3330 LV.14 Chief Oct 14, 2021, 11:52 PM

i agree 100%. This is the first delay I see in 2 years and as a f2p player, i have 90% of childs maxed out and a ton of ressources. I understand being disappointed but the backlash has been so immense, it's honestly shameful.

props to the dev for making a gacha game 1000% more generous than others and making a game good enough that ive played every day for 2 years now.

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Oct 14, 2021, 11:54 PM

Well said mate.

• htlwx20 LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 01:57 AM

What is it in the previous comment that triggered you like this? lmao

>Community already has scum flying around at other places and this is definitely not helping.

Complain about it to them or your handlers, not unrelated people.

• Taihou LV.6 Nomad Oct 15, 2021, 01:59 AM

^ +1

• EmoPoi LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 02:40 AM

Gift can help them keep players imo. And I wish my math was delusional like u, then I wouldn’t spend all my coin on the “Last day”.

• Natasha LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 02:48 AM

Yikes back to you mate.

So, am I supposed to not call them out on their mistakes
    that, I may reiterate: they have NOT acknowledged about how this is fucking people up.

All I wanted was for them to acknowledge they fucked up because WB should HAVE ended, and we're basing our judgement off that: we spent ALL our magic mirrors.
    I ask them to please at least let us buy the cores instead of just being able to stare at them for 4 days.

I can't care less about Lisa's lessons being delayed, we're getting them anyway. I've also played for years and I have most of those child they offer maxed or ignited.
    I didn't even say I was gonna quit game over this or anything.

Who hurt you? Because I sure didn't.

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Oct 15, 2021, 05:13 AM

Talk for yourself. I did not spend my WB currency like you.

They make a mistake and you now are trying to doom them. Nothing that you are saying is so terrible to make a reaction like yours.

If you dont like or to be honest, when hurt to you when shiftup makes a bad move or whatever then you are free to leave the game. And please, when you do that do it in silence because no body cares about who you are or what do you feels about the game.

And for the last, when you say "thanks as always shift up" what do you want to try with that? Dude, you need help.

• Natasha LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 11:16 AM

Good for you for not spending your currency.

But I should not be punished for actually following what was supposed to be the deadline for this WB and then surprise! this happens.

Guess screw people who actually pays attention to the game’s timer isn’t it.

• Lynxy LV.4 Lurker Oct 16, 2021, 07:48 PM

really funny how people try to defend this kind of fuck up from shift up. The maintenance was scheduled, and they never made an effort to announce it being delayed ahead of time. This is a major fuck up.

Imagine you work for a company, you have a project to finish tomorrow, you then announce it will be postponed but not today, you decide to wait until tomorrow when it should be finished. What will your company do at this point?

Maintenance being delayed "due to internal reasons." and announcing that at the day of maintenance is inexcusable, no matter what happened pretty much.

• Nimloth LV.4 Lurker Oct 16, 2021, 10:35 PM

Lynxy  Really funny part is watching people behave like spoiled kids who didn't get toy they wanted and decide to throw a tantrum.

Not sure what your example was supposed to prove.. That shift up works for you and you will fire them if this happens again?

Let me give you example of my own. Let's imagine you have shop that sells cakes. You go to buy cake in the morning, but instead you see notice that shop will be closed due to death in the family of the shop owner (I think this would qualify as internal reason for the owner of the shop) and shop will be opened after weekend. And you as loyal customer of this shop instead of buying something else to eat or skipping the cake for now, go to the funeral to scream at the shop owner how this situation fucked up your life while they are just chilling at the funeral.

• Lynxy LV.4 Lurker Oct 17, 2021, 06:34 AM

Nimloth  Right, because I'm the only one working at the cake shop. If due to internal reasons means because one of the management had a tragedy happen to them, sure that can be a reason, but it also makes me question their management.

If the maintenance and patch they wanted to deliver wasn't ready yet (remember they announced this only a few hours before the maintenance should've taken place), then they should've told us so sooner and just push it back.

In case it was ready we're back at the initial question, are they relying on a single person being able to get the maintenance done? In that case that's pretty sad.

• Nimloth LV.4 Lurker Oct 17, 2021, 08:31 PM

Lynxy  You question their management, because they don't manage tragedies well enough? That makes me question you as human being. You know this is just a game right?

So far nothing suggest that the patch wasn't done. It was just delayed. It could have been for a good reason or a bad one and in the end it is their decision what is released and when.

As for relying on a single person to do the maintenance. Again nobody said it was a single person. Nobody even said it was a person responsible for delay. Wanna real life example? My whole team was kicked out of the office we work in because someone thought it would be funny to make a call about bomb being planted in the building. And we also had to delay implementation for something bit more important than mobile game.

But putting that aside, do you think people would be fine if the announcement about delay came let's say 4 days earlier? No they would not, because there the main issue right now is that current event was extended and they don't currency to participate, and demand devs fix it. So maybe it would be better to just finish current event? Again no, because there are other ppl who say now the game is boring with any active event. And do you know what all of those ppl have in common? They all say they are fucked up by devs and only bunch of free stuff will ease their suffering.

So in the end it doesn't matter if devs fucked up, it's just an opportunity to bully them into giving freebies.

So to summarize. If you really think that delaying content patch for 4 days fucked up your life - seek help. If you view it as opportunity to get something for free - go be a dick somewhere else.

• Lynxy LV.4 Lurker Oct 18, 2021, 04:33 PM

Nimloth  "do you think people would be fine if the announcement about delay came let's say 4 days earlier?"

Yes, yes they would be.

I bought 2 x10 tickets just hours before maintenance was scheduled to go through. Then what happened? It was delayed when it should've started. BS.

• Tuan Anh LV.4 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 12:09 PM

Most of player used all their currency before maint, i dont mind stupid ppl like u have some left, it doesn't change anything. The only thing i want is they have some word about this circumstance,but they choose to be silent. Peace, trash.

• EmoPoi LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 01:02 PM

SHEESHHHHHH when shift up makes a mistake, nobody should blame them!!! THEY AREN'T EVEN BRAVE ENOUGH TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. OFC you did not spend WB currency like us, because you can save them and burn them as your Joss paper. :^)

• Nimloth LV.4 Lurker Oct 16, 2021, 12:38 AM

I spent all my currency before extension and I don't feel fucked up. I really think some of you should look up what fucked up means. I will give you few examples. Loosing your account after failed update, loosing progress from last day when you were lucky to get multiple 5stars etc. Those things I would qualify as being fucked up. And it was also mentioned that this is another time when everybody was fucked up by devs. So my question is... Why are you still here? Do you like being fucked up over and over again?
    PS. Six fucks were given to write this post.

• NO NAME verified Oct 15, 2021, 02:04 AM

Shit happens, some of y'all need to chill.
    Thank you DC for being the most F2P APP GAME EVER! ❤

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 15, 2021, 06:00 AM

I understand why people would be angry at the situation, but I don't understand why people would be so angry at the devs. They clearly didn't do this on purpose, and had no intention of forcing people to watch four days of unobtainable ignition cores slip from their hands.

It's totally an unfortunate circumstance for some people, but if we took a moment to breathe, it doesn't seem worth this level of anger.

I'm sure things would have been way worse if they had instead continued with the flawed update and just patched it later.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 15, 2021, 08:59 AM

Im more curious to see the next calendar of events and childs coming up! Narratives are just opportunities for blood gems. Unless they add another collectible than can be exchanged for goodies.

• Tuan Anh LV.4 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 09:29 PM

Ur game and ur life is a joke, shit up

• Tgsaudoi LV.3 Lurker Oct 14, 2021, 10:43 PM

Eh, where is the delay part? Or you wait until 18th and post it like today?

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Oct 18, 2021, 06:39 PM

Just got booted after summoning shy lover girl, didnt even catch her name. Its booted me and the maintenance links popped up. Are you guys doing drugs over there? Get it together.

Home