CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Aug 18, 2021, 06:30 PM 2,357 read

[NOTICE] Developer D Note

PAST NEWS

Hello. This is Developer D.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note image 2

I am genuinely excited and sincerely happy to greet the GL Candidates for the first time. Currently, I and the development team are preparing improvements so that Candidates can enjoy Destiny Child in a more comfortable environment.   First of all, we will briefly introduce the upcoming schedule with some of the confirmed updates.   ① Merging the stocks of Napping Place and Refining Orbs With the addition of new upgrade content, many Candidates have suffered from the lack of item slots. To alleviate such concerns, we plan to allow the merging of Napping Place and Refining Orb stocks.   These improvements will apply to Regular Napping Place, Big Napping Place, Galaxy Napping Place Triple, and All Refining Orbs.   As the scattered items are integrated into one slot, the free space created can be utilized according to the needs of each and every Candidate.   Details regarding the use of the new function will be provided through the relevant update notice.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note image 4
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note image 5

② Improving the usability of enhancing and uncapping items (including Soul Carta) #material sorting function when enhancing items & Soul Carta #when enhancing once, set the condition of the material items to be used (+auto select)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note image 7

In order to save valuable play time for Candidates when upgrading equipment and organizing inventory, we plan to improve the related UI by adding a number of convenient functions.   These improvements will be applied when enhancing or uncapping equipment items and all Soul Carta.   Accordingly, Candidates can then easily check the materials to be used when enhancing Item & Soul Carta or uncapping them for the various purposes of each Candidate. Or else, Candidates can enhance the equipment more efficiently by setting the quantity of material items to be consumed.   Details regarding the use of the new function will be provided through the relevant update notice.   ③ Hephaestus's Forge Renovation

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note image 9
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Developer D Note image 10

In Destiny Child, there are always various rewards prepared for Candidates, but Hephaestus's Forge will be renovated so that our Candidates can claim the desired rewards according to their needs.   Candidates will be able to acquire new rewards by investing the materials they already have to make a recipe.   The reward recipes are divided into permanent recipes (Child Summon Tickets, Soul Carta Summon Tickets, and other materials) and event recipes (released for a limited time).   ※ For details, please refer to the Hephaestus's Forge <Forging Recipe Guide> that will be released later! ※ The above update contents and schedule may change slightly depending on the progress.   As such, Developer D, and other developers are coming up with various ideas so that the Candidates can enjoy Destiny Child more by listening to their opinions and communicating with them.   We plan to meet the Candidates frequently with various updates in the future, so please look forward to exciting content coming soon for Destiny Child! Thank You.   - Developer D -

Comment 37

• rohan19 LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 11:34 PM

All these new improvements and features are amazing, keep the good work

And i have a suggestion, how about the ability to sort childs by base rarity.
    I have a lot of evolved childs and if i want to take a look at my 3-star childs i can't just filter by 3-star childs in the filters because some of them won't show up

So the ability to sort by base rarity rather than just what star level the childs are will be so much helpful.

Keep up the great work

• tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad Aug 18, 2021, 11:45 PM

Base rarity is so much more helpful than what we have currently. Please consider this devs.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 19, 2021, 01:33 AM

An improved filter & sort function, including filter by base rarity, skills, and much more, has already been implemented on KR. I hope Global will get this soon.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 24, 2021, 05:43 AM

Search in the respective ☆level Endless Duell league. Searching in the team built screen in 3☆ Endless will show you only 3☆ base childs

• notasheep LV.7 Nomad Aug 18, 2021, 06:42 PM

[1] Merging the stocks of Napping Place and Refining Orbs -> AWESOME!!

• JKLegend LV.8 Nomad Aug 18, 2021, 09:00 PM

Finally! I was waiting for this!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 18, 2021, 07:03 PM

The Napping Place is now "stackable"

Forging recipes will be good considering we have too many crystals/diamonds/sapphire ( except the fire types ) Better to leave out the fire crystals from the forging.

I approve.

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Aug 19, 2021, 04:47 AM

can we also stack the aurora heart and boobies eventually? 🙂

• Raiden2 LV.10 The Best Aug 23, 2021, 06:44 AM

Please add auto battle all friends, or alternatively sort by "battled"

• ak9bo LV.6 Nomad Aug 18, 2021, 09:08 PM

1 is VEYR GOOD!!!. The thing I've been waiting for has come somewhere.
    2 is great. It helps new players to play more comfortably (I think) lol)
    Love U Developer🥰😘.

• MisakiSakaki LV.13 Chief Aug 18, 2021, 06:51 PM

Am i dreaming? Hoooly god

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Aug 19, 2021, 03:35 PM

That's awesome updates, what a day! And, i hope dev have some improvement in friedly battle, ya know that juicy autobatlle in friendly battle... Have a nice day dev! Stay safe, Thank you!

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 20, 2021, 01:17 AM

Maybe forging Prism out of normal SCs?!..

• Luxurybrand777 LV.6 Nomad Aug 19, 2021, 12:32 AM

Interesting Hephaestus's Forge mechanic, essentially 3 Diamond evolution materials for a 10x summon at a rate of 1%. It may or may not be worth the craft considering the summoning rate is too low. Worst case scenario you get much needed Onyx. Wonder what everyone else's thoughts on it if the required materials don't change.

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Aug 19, 2021, 04:39 AM

not worth it. 5* diamond is not guaranteed on dungeon runs. it could be weeks before you acquire enough 5* diamonds to forge.

• Priestess LV.6 Super Star Aug 19, 2021, 12:37 AM

this is amazing! thank you for your constant effort to make destiny child a better game!

• dr badunkachud LV.14 Chief Aug 23, 2021, 05:48 PM

Forging recipe looks interesting

• Mad Dog Majima LV.22 Xbox Aug 18, 2021, 07:05 PM

Nice, a new way to use the hoards and hoards of non-fire evo materials. Can't wait for the release

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Aug 19, 2021, 04:41 AM

you can raise other element 4* childs and evol them to 5* and use them 5* evol to natural 5* to 6*.

• tad LV.1 Mootie Aug 18, 2021, 08:04 PM

The audio from Chapter 5 onward in the Japanese version has been postponed indefinitely.

• notasheep LV.7 Nomad Aug 19, 2021, 01:14 PM

Wait, what?

• tad LV.1 Mootie Aug 23, 2021, 11:40 AM

In Japanese version.
    On July 21, 2021, Transferred all services from the Japanese branch (SHIFT UP JP) to the Korean branch (SHIFT UP), and on August 21, 2021, Announced in the Developer's Letter vol.1 that we will postpone the full-voiced (Japanese) story indefinitely from Chapter 5.

The global version of the game is also using Japanese voice, so it won't affect us immediately, but I think it will in the future.

• HaloGod3330 LV.14 Chief Aug 18, 2021, 08:05 PM

this is anazing

Home