CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Jul 13, 2021, 02:28 PM 686 read

[NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners image 1

Thanks for designing an awesome arm for Lisa!   Lisa says she like all of the various arms that our Candidates drew for her.   Among them, as a result of a close examination, five works that stood out in particular were   chosen to be presented with Mircalla Deskpad!   Stay tuned for our next event coming soon! Thank you!   bqcxympeb8wl

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners image 3

btgcayqv58hk

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners image 5

brktig2l062c

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners image 7

bqrietawzn12

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners image 9

bqxpof67a90r

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Lisa's New Arm Event Winners image 11

Comment 6

• Jonathan Cassell LV.8 Nomad Jul 13, 2021, 03:37 PM

Well this sucks...time wasted (again)
    I put the time effort and work into something and did a work around cause of issues 😑

Why couldn't there have bin a (Honorable Mentions) just so you know it may have bin atleast liked & came close or something....😔

• Nuzita632 ^^ LV.4 Lurker Jul 14, 2021, 12:47 AM

The truth is that I do not know how they choose the winners in these contests, there were very good designs, but they did not take them into account, three of the designs that are there are bad and they won. For me they take into account who of them spends more money in the game and not the effort they put into doing the work.

• Lucatiel LV.6 Nomad Jul 20, 2021, 09:36 AM

That's not true at all. I haven't spent a dime on the game and still won lol.
    PS. Mine is the 2nd hand made drawing

• Charolyn LV.2 Lurker Jul 13, 2021, 04:36 PM

I am so happy about this, thank you very much :) Great that you liked my design. This event was so much fun. There was so many other great designs too. <3

• Nuzita632 ^^ LV.4 Lurker Jul 14, 2021, 12:57 AM

Your work was the best of all, it is the undisputed winner of the contest, you have a lot of talent and creativity, keep it up. Congratulations 👏🥳🎊

• Charolyn LV.2 Lurker Jul 17, 2021, 02:30 AM

Thank you so much <3 I appreciate this really :)

Home