CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Jun 25, 2021, 02:34 PM 687 read

[NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results image 1

Many Candidates signed contracts with their precious Childs!   A contract fee of 60,000 Re:Birth coins were paid to all candidates who signed the contract.   Also, after reviewing all the contracts carefully, Five contracts were selected to be provided with additional 50 blood gems were paid out!   Shall we read them together?

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results image 3
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results image 4
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results image 5
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results image 6
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Write Ur Own Pact Event Results image 7

Comment 7

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jun 25, 2021, 02:40 PM

Many thanks! I got my last copy for Ophois with those bloodgems.

• Biska LV.22 Epic Jun 25, 2021, 10:01 PM

GZ to winners

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jun 26, 2021, 12:47 PM

Now that is finished that promo i can say without regrets..

I didn´t joined this promo because of security concerns about privacy on my smartphone.

I think it is way better when everyone receives the bonus without having to write down their ID or any kind of personal identification.

Perhaps everyone could receive the bonus of this promo a few weeks later since it continues to be a huge advantage to receive first..

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 26, 2021, 04:37 PM

Unless those who link the Facebook account have it different, learning the user id only lets you send them a friendlist invite, mayhaps getting through and see their online status in Destiny Child. It would be prudent to add a public-id next to user-id via the game or a helpdesk intermediary, so that the public-id wasn't traceable by 3rd parties. If the current system really is of enough concern.

What I hated enough to downvote this post, is how they don't bother translating Chinese winner entries. And how the original event (the post is deleted) was ambiguous in either the user or the child being the signee of the pact. It's just so stupid to write the contract from the only one side. It feels more like vandalism or a guest book application that way. Contracts are things to be co-signed.
    Finally, remember who the PACTMAKERS are, what the so-called pactmaker skins/costumes have in common.

So, all in all we've had an extremely lame upon lame event. -.-

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jun 27, 2021, 07:47 AM

I think some people don´t know nothing about the Privacy Scandal of Pokemon Go..

We are living in troublesome times so it's always wise to be careful of anything.

• Ryen LV.4 Lurker Jul 15, 2021, 04:59 PM

tyty for the gems .. feels good man :D

• Olivier Young LV.2 Lurker Aug 18, 2021, 03:42 PM

it's very interesting, thanks.

Home