CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Jun 17, 2021, 07:31 PM 2,577 read

Regarding Community Confusions and Future Management

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - Regarding Community Confusions and Future Management image 1

Dear Candidates, This is Destiny Child.   First of all, we deeply apologize for causing you an inconvenience due to our mistake in management.   Though it may not do justice for the Candidates who were deeply disappointed by such negligence, as a gesture of apology for the inexperienced management, we share the following measures to prevent recurrence of such problems and ensure better management in the future.   Destiny's Child will strive harder to be more considerate of our Candidate’s opinions.   1. Regarding World Boss   i. By fixing the improper elements of World Boss stats, we plan for the Candidates to enjoy Destiny Child more pleasantly.   ii. This is to resolve the inconvenience in the game progress that was caused by the rapid increase in difficulty as our Candidates have pointed out.   iii. The maximum HP adjustment for World Boss, which is one of the main issues, will be applied on Jul. 1 update.   2. Regarding New Contents ※ Various new contents will be added on top of the regular events (WB, Raid, ND) to provide more entertainment in playing the game. Though more contents are planned to be added, we firstly share confirmed update contents and improvements as below.   i. Newly Added Contents ① Endless Duel - Endless Duel is new PVP Contents in which Candidates battle using 15 of their own Childs - It is scheduled to be added with upcoming updates in July~August. ② Endless Duel Engarde - Endless Duel Engarde is new PVP Contents in which Candidates have to score 12 wins within a limited period. - It is scheduled to be added with upcoming updates in July~August after Endless Duel.   ii. Enhanced In-Game Rewards ① For a continuous supply of goods, various events are planned to be held. ② Massive Summer Event is scheduled to take place on Jul. 1 update. As more details will be revealed through further notice, we look forward to our Candidate’s interest.   3. Regarding Community Confusions   i. The miscommunication in the community that took place on Jun. 15, was due to our mismanagement and relevant HR measures have been administered.   ii. To prevent the recurrence of such problems, we will strive harder to apply any necessary measures.   4. Additional Compensation   120 Blood Gems 5★ Water Type Child Summon Ticket (x 1) 5★ Fire Type Child Summon Ticket (x 1) 5★ Wood Type Child Summon Ticket (x 1) 5★ Light Type Child Summon Ticket (x 1) 5★ Dark Type Child Summon Ticket (x 1)   ※ Mail Claim Period: Jun. 17 ~ Jun. 24, 23:59 (UTC +0)   We once again apologize to our Candidates who’ve trusted and cared for us. We will strive harder to be Destiny Child that shall stay with our Candidates for the next upcoming 3rd, 4th and more anniversaries.   Thank You.    

Comment 23

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Jun 17, 2021, 09:11 PM

Hi CM,

The hour is very, very SERIOUS!

Could I have some explanation about this story? :
    CN : https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1154/posts/5403543?page=2#comments
    GL : https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5403849/statistical-survey-shows-that-the-claimed-lupin-drawing-probability-may-be-inauthentic

June 3 was my birthday, you finally gave me Lupine on this fabulous game, about which I speak with passion, I am even moderator on the TapTap forum thank you again for your attention.

Please read my post carefully and understand the gravity of the situation, the Lupine banner was eagerly awaited, trusting you I didn't know you could do internal hacks on his banner stats, unfortunately I'm forced to see, that in addition to this problem I promoted this character, and I told my community to summon all the crystals on this character because he is very good, in the end you betrayed my trust by making this banner illegal , not genuine.

Following this betrayal I would like the restitution of all the crystals on this banner spent, because for some there are some who have spent up to 120k crystals for 1 single copy, and it is very serious.

You have to take responsibility for your actions, otherwise with this destroyed trust you will lose me (I am not worth anything I put 0 € in the game but I talk about you and I have been doing content on you for 3 years now practically), and lose a lot of players.

I invite all players to make a ticket to request a full refund of the Lupine banner for this absolute scandal, thanks to the Chinese community for responding to the issue, I also stand by your side to restore order, the justice and trust on Destiny Child, otherwise unfortunately this game is going to have to die in my house.

I also bounce back from the worldboss problem, you ask to kill 250 - 300 - 350 ... but as worldboss exists we never exceeded this number, it would be time to reduce their health or leave a HOT TIME in in permanently, we are not the Korean server.

This compensation does practically nothing of all the resources accumulated over time for his banner, I find it really light, even if it is better than nothing many would see this compensation as an insult because the theft is much more important, there is evidence, not to mention the unacceptable behavior of some members of your team.

If you have any arguments to prove to me that the theft did not take place, I am ready to read your arguments.

Please believe in the assurance of my sincere greetings,

Greetings,

ZelphuS

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 17, 2021, 09:43 PM

Ugh... Is this one of their marketing strategy ??

• Got Zookd LV.7 Nomad Jun 18, 2021, 02:47 AM

> there are some who have spent up to 120k crystals for 1 single copy

• aaa LV.2 Lurker Jul 7, 2021, 05:16 PM

25k is not a huge sample size, You have to calculate towards infinity need something like 100k before you can claim the rates are inauthentic.

This is essentially a coin flip and could be easily lead to bias since the chance is small.

• Mad Dog Majima LV.22 Xbox Jun 17, 2021, 08:10 PM
  • Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Jun 17, 2021, 09:00 PM

thank you

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Jun 17, 2021, 09:02 PM

They also ninja nerfed Lupin's banners so it's harder to get lupin so they really scammed us !

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Jun 17, 2021, 08:59 PM

That's not enough I want all my cristals BACK! 100K + Cristals and got Only 1 Lupin.... It's just a Freaking Shame you ninja nerfed the rates on the banners and rigged the game it's innacceptable and a Scam!

I can't imagine if I bought the crystals in the shop... I would definetly sue your butt.

• Tuan Anh LV.3 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 01:55 AM

You just bad luck
    95k and i got +5

• Ojo018 LV.10 Nomad Jun 18, 2021, 12:37 AM

Just take some more time for maintenance. And do a checklist of all the things you need to look over. It is a lot. But a good prepared work is partly half work done.

I greatfully thank you for the generous compensation. Just keep improving the systems and proper testing as one of your main tasks too.

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 18, 2021, 03:24 AM

Read: „To make up for our mistakes, we introduce a mode that will further widen the gap between f2p and p2w and encourage players to spent even more money. We had that planned anyways, but please eat it up as our apology. Also, have a hand full of tickets.“
    So yea, thanks for that

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jun 18, 2021, 03:32 AM

That out of my system, I highly appreciate you defs/mods making this apology and acknowledge the upset in the community. Also, I still hope the promised adjustments in the games’ course will make it more enjoyable for all players.

• Kakujakami LV.10 Nomad Jun 20, 2021, 07:19 AM

the banner rates part seems bs to me. I think some of you just got mad you didn't +6 lupine and decided to blame the game. It's gacha it doesn't matter if you spend a lot of crystals someone who spends less can get luckier and those statistics are pretty dumb. Yall are mad that ~4000 people's summons prove the chances are actually .9.... % instead of 1% You guys clearly dont know about statistics.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Jun 17, 2021, 11:49 PM

not looking forward to endless duel. we don't get enough resources with all the current events already and now something else to concern about. let's just hope it's not a requirement and the rewards of participation is worth it.

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Jun 17, 2021, 07:45 PM

suddenly got compensation? i don't quite get it... the games are doing fine in my opinion, can anyone simplify this?

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Jun 17, 2021, 09:07 PM

They ninja nerfed Lupin's banners so she was really harder to get but the rates still stated that it was 3%/1% but it was false.

Also the fact that a Chinese CM made an alt account to divise the community when the community discovered that Lupin's rates were false and the fact that on Global we never got to level 200 on the WB.

• Sir Shortcut LV.14 Chief Jun 18, 2021, 12:00 AM

alright thankyou for the explanation

• Tuan Anh LV.3 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 01:59 AM

Proof?

• ThatOtherWizard LV.7 Nomad Jun 17, 2021, 07:40 PM

What happened june 15th?

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Jun 17, 2021, 08:04 PM

Daisy told me nothing happened.

• Slurpyy LV.4 Lurker Jun 18, 2021, 02:03 PM

No wonder it's not just me 60k gems spent on lupin and only +1'ed her. Got so many off-banners it's not even funny. It might still be I'm just really unlucky though as how statistics usually works.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jun 23, 2021, 01:02 PM

Here’s some facts:

1. Trump lost
    2. Vaccinations work
    3. Lupin rolls were not nerfed

I get the skepticism. I really do. It is a tremendous disappointment when… 100k crystals?… doesn’t net you a +6 Lupin. Really feels unfair/poor design; even makes you wonder if the game is worth playing. But, we’re getting close to conspiracy theory land.

That said, the “mistake” with the “intern” definitely fanned the flames of paranoia. I was honestly pretty stoked to get “almost 2 HoRs” and it’s a good start to rebuilding trust, so thank you for that. But with Mercury and Natalis in the near future, and with roll rates being garbage in general, everything is honestly super daunting to keep up with.

• ling LV.11 Chief Jun 24, 2021, 03:11 PM

Home