CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Jun 4, 2021, 05:50 PM 459 read

[EVENT] WB Special Hot Time: Double Damage

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] WB Special Hot Time: Double Damage image 1

Hello, dear Candidates. This is DC DEVs.   Today, I'm with great news for those who are challenging against the World Boss!   There will be a surprise hot time event when you can deal more damage to the World Boss! Let us see in detail, shall we?   [Event Period] Jun. 05, 05:00 ~ Jun. 07, 04:00 (UTC+0)   [Event Details] During the event period, the World Boss takes 100% increased damage.   [Notice] - The increased damage during the event will be displayed separately on the World Boss Trial battle result. - The damage increased during the event will not be applied to the World Boss Trial ranking or mission. - The increased damage due to the Hot Time event will NOT be applied to the 'Push Ur Damage' event   Participate in the event, Challenge the mighty World Boss and achieve victory!   Thank you.   Now! It’s time to Play! With Demons~

Comment 7

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 5, 2021, 12:38 PM

Even with this double damage event we can’t reach 250/300+ WB clears, 400+ are literally impossible.

• MisakiSakaki LV.7 Nomad Jun 12, 2021, 02:01 PM

I strongly doubt reach even 200...

• Baeronin LV.8 Gym Leader Jun 6, 2021, 06:23 AM

I'm going to clarify:
    --Last world boss I did 2 million per fight, and couldn't reach the damage goal for the character. (Goal 13)

--This WB I do 400 K damage per fight.

We are a year behind, and we don't have the special event characters the Korean servers had when this event began.

Ignition is messy...
    There are no clear indications of what stat helps your abilities anywhere ingame...
    And this boss clearly relies on you to have Max knowledge of perfect Ignition assignments to progress...
    Not to mention most people don't have 16 spare 5*s to use on every raid combatant.

• Alfonso Garcia LV.12 Chief Jun 5, 2021, 12:53 PM

we can still try

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 5, 2021, 01:41 PM

We saw it in the last WB, we didn’t reach any of the newest rewards they added.. and this WB is more difficult and the stun negate a lot of damage output compared to the previous WB.

• Tony Li LV.3 Lurker Jun 5, 2021, 02:16 PM

We don't have dark double edge sword either

• Baeronin LV.8 Gym Leader Jun 5, 2021, 05:33 AM

Oh.
    Even if I fully participate in this, it won't change my reward bracket.
    *Sigh*

Home