[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: May 20, 2021PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the May 20 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 'Phantom vs Exorcist' 2. Hecate’s Library 3. Re:Birth Labyrinth 4. New Child 5. New Costume 6. New Item 7. Mission Pass 8. Devil Pass 9. Summon 10. Shop 11. Event 12. Others ================================================== ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: May 20, after maint. ~ Jun. 3, until maint. 2. Partner Child In the areas shown below, 5★ Phantom Thief Raffles will join the first slot of the party as the Partner Child.
* When the Partner Child joins, the existing party member is automatically replaced. The Partner Child is automatically assigned as the party leader.
3. Boost Child When fighting with a party to which the Boost Child belongs, you can acquire additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as initial clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for the child provided as a partner. 4. First Clear Reward Event items are acquired as the first clear reward only once.
* Event Items (Illusion Bow) paid as the first clear rewards are provided only once for the first time. * The number of available event items (Illusion Bow) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.
6. Narrative Collection By consuming the event item (Illusion Bow) obtained through clearing the dungeon, you can obtain various rewards from the Narrative Collection.
Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.
* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you can do not have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each collection. * After updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection reward. * Even when the MAIN reward is obtained and the random reward update is possible, you can keep getting the random rewards. 7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be performed according to the progress of the narrative dungeon play, Event items (Illusion Bow) can be obtained upon completion of the missions. ※ For narrative missions, the number of possible tries will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found through the link below. https://pse.is/3e5pm3
■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in the Hecate’s Library after the May 20 update.
-Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■ Re:Birth Labyrinth ■ 12 Pactmaker Costumes of the 3-5★ Childs below will be added after the May 20 update.
5★ Pactmaker Costume: AI, Virupa, Beth, Ophois, Ziva 4★ Pactmaker Costume: Agamemnon, Calchas, Muse, Danu 3★ Pactmaker Costume: Firo, Jana, Bazooka ※ With the addition of the Pactmaker Costumes, there may be fluctuations in the individual probability of a specific costume dropping. ※ Pactmaker Costumes that were previously available can still be obtained through synthesis. ■ New Child ■ We are informing you about the new Child who will be updated on May 20. 5★ Phantom Thief Raffles (wood type, defender)
■ New Costume ■ New Hot Spring Costumes that will be added after the May 20 update. - Hot Spring Raffles
■ New Item ■ We are informing you about the new items that will be added after the May 20 update.
■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the new mission pass that will be added after the May 20 update.
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, no rewards provided after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 75 with boosted crafting stone rewards begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved! ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! 1. Devil Pass Season 75 Period: May 20, after maint. ~ Jun. 3, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Phantom Thief Raffles, Hot Spring Phantom Thief Raffles Costume, Hot Spring Piercing Luin Costume, weapon/armor/accessory crafting stone ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summon ■ We are informing you about the new summons that will be added after the May 20 update.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the May 20 update.
※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Event ■ 1) Mona's Emergency Support Event Period: May. 20, after maint. ~ Jun. 3, until maint. Details: Log onto Destiny Child and get Mona's Emergency Support items!
※ Touch Mona’s Emergency Support icon on the left side of the main screen to receive daily rewards! 2) Re:Birth Challenge Event Period: May 20, after maint. ~ Jun. 3, until maint. Details: Play Re:Birth Labyrinth to earn Re:Birth Coins and Galaxy Napping Place!
■ Others ■ - 7 new home backgrounds will be added after the May 20 update.