CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
May 3, 2021, 06:15 PM 479 read

[NOTICE] IGNITION CORE Guides Event Results

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] IGNITION CORE Guides Event Results  image 1

We now announce the results of IGNITION CORE Guides Event!   Many Candidates have indeed participated and shared useful information, so refer to the ones that suit your deck!   We will also send 10 ATK/DEF/AGL/CRT core materials each to those who shared their strategies for this event.   Among them, we will provide an additional Ignition Core Lucky Box to those who have written noticeable strategies!   Reward Date: Consecutively from May. 3, 14:00 (UTC+0)     Excellent Guides:   bqpenbdkllaq   bqsbt9loi2qx   c1kc3c48rqhf   bqhvyt63i0ln   bqmzng7c5xh4   br847409laxa   bqbtatofmynj   bqbwua3k6no4   br19iziw1gd2   brorok6mw7eb     Congratulations to everyone and we look forward to your future participation as well.   Thank You.  

Comment 8

• tachiiderps LV.7 Nomad May 4, 2021, 12:36 AM

Original post with all the guides is here:
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5385427/event-ignition-core-guides-wanted

I was one of the top 10 that got the reward, thank you!

• Mute LV.5 Lurker May 4, 2021, 03:15 AM

Oh yeah i'm one of the 10 happy winners ! :)
    Thanks for the Lucky Box !
    (I got a Amp Att/Amp Crit/Amp Def, it was very close to be a jackpot !)

• ZsushiX LV.4 Lurker May 4, 2021, 12:04 AM

Could the CMs copy paste the guides written by the top10 winners into this comment section for everyone to see? Or the winners themselves could? It's a bit complicated to cross-reference the winner's IDs to their guides in the other thread.
    Thank you for all the good content

• OhNoBees LV.6 Nomad May 4, 2021, 08:26 AM

Here's one:

The first core that you ignite a child with will determine the three main stats. All other cores will not affect stats

Amp DEF: Great for all childs in PVE/PVP, particularly non-attackers, and childs with attributes that draw attention to attackers (eg. some enemies focus on allies with highest ATK, or in fever for child in the middle position).
    Front row World Boss non-attackers (back row in World Boss doesn't get attacked until the front row has been defeated, and so doesn't require defense). (even if the front row is getting lost quickly, just improve the front row first)
    In Ragna/Raids, you are probably limited to only one or two attackers, in most cases cores probably shouldn't be wasted on defense/hit points for attackers, instead, use these cores on non-attackers.

AMP ATK: Best for slide attackers in all modes, but good for tap attackers in PVE/PVP

AMP CRIT: best used for attackers where supporting childs that can boost crit chance, such as Pantheon, will always be present, and when the attacker has a skill that boosts crit

AMP AGL: best for Tap attackers in Ragna/World Boss. Boosts weak point damage against a specific opposing element, depending on your child's element. Best used for attackers that are strongest in Ragna/Raids and/or World Boss, when the element of the enemy will always be the same

Non-AMP stats:

HP: A useful stat (similar rules apply as AMP DEF)

AGL: Nobody seems to know exactly what this stat does

ATK/DEF: Generally accepted as too low to matter very much

CRIT: probably a good stat to have if the other core stats include AMP CRIT, if your child has CRIT boosting skills, and if you don't have any 3 AMP cores to use

MATERIALS:

The core material you choose gives you the greatest boost out of the three stats in the core, but cannot occur in another slot (eg. AGL material is used to make a core, so the first slot is AMP AGL, but the next two slots CANNOT be AMP AGL, they are a different stat)

Cores with two of the same AMP stats will combine to be greater than the first AMP stat (eg. in a max ignition child with AMP ATK, AMP AGL, AMP AGL, the child will receive +400 AMP ATK, and +600 AMP AGL, which is a total of +300AGL and +300 AGL)

Deciding on which core material you want to use to make the core depends on a number of things:

DEF material: start with this material when you want to create a core for:
    - PVP or PVE, especially when you want to focus more on getting a core with two Hit Point stats, with one Hit Point stat and one Attack stat, or two Attack stats
    - World Boss front row or Ragna/Raid for non-attackers, especially when you want to focus more on getting a core with two Hit Point stats

CRIT material: start with this material for:
    -Tap attackers in Ragna/World Boss if you want the next two cores to be AMP AGL, especially if the child has a skill that boosts crit or will always be grouped with a crit booster child, such as Pantheon
    -Slide attackers in Ragna/World Boss if you want the next two cores to be AMP ATK, especially if the child has a skill that boosts crit or will always be grouped with a crit booster child, such as pantheon
    -Attackers in PVP/PVE if you want the next two cores to be AMP ATK

AGL material: start with this material for:
    -Tap attackers in Ragna/World Boss if you want the next two cores to be AMP CRIT, especially if the child has a skill that boosts crit or will always be grouped with a crit booster child, such as Pantheon
    -Slide attackers in Ragna/World Boss, to remove the chance of getting two AMP AGL stats, and increase the chances of getting two AMP ATK or two AMP CRIT
    -Non-attackers in Ragna/World Boss if you want two AMP DEF stats
    -If one of the above points apply, use this material instead of ATK if this child will never be used for PVP/PVE

ATK material: start with this material for:
    -Tap attackers in Ragna/World Boss if you want the next two cores to be AMP AGL, especially if this child and/or other childs in the group focus on increasing ATK, and you don't also have a CRIT booster child, such as Pantheon in the group
    -Slide attackers in PVP/PVE/Ragna/World Boss if you want the next two cores to be AMP CRIT, especially if the child has a skill that boosts crit or will always be grouped with a crit booster child, such as Pantheon
    -Any child in any game mode if you want two AMP DEF stats
    -If one of the above points apply, use this material instead of AGL if this child is currently used for, or could be good for PVP/PVE

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac May 4, 2021, 12:19 AM

Wow, what a snub! I put some time into my guide and it was top voted on moot. No core for me, though. What's going on, DC?

Deleting my posts, snubbing me for ignition core? Did I step on your toes or something? 🤔

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5385427/event-ignition-core-guides-wanted

• tachiiderps LV.7 Nomad May 4, 2021, 12:28 AM

they dont determine it by user upvotes

• OhNoBees LV.6 Nomad May 4, 2021, 09:48 AM

Thanks very much for the lucky box! Extra thanks, because I got an AMP AGL / AMP ATK / AMP ATK. That's the best core I've ever gotten!

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 4, 2021, 01:24 PM

😱😱 I prayed that eventually we all get one these cores someday 🙏🙏🙏

Home