CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Apr 28, 2021, 02:02 PM 1,753 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021 image 1

We are informing you about the Apr. 29 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. Hecate’s Library 2. Mission Pass 3. Summon 4. Shop 5. Events 6. Other ================================================== ■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in Hecate’s Library after the Apr. 29 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021 image 3

- Night World> Touch “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. - May also enter through the icon on the home screen.   ■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the new mission pass that will be added after the Apr. 29 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021 image 5

* Can only be performed during the period indicated in the mission pass, cannot receive rewards after the period ends.   ■ Summon ■ We are informing about the new summons that will be added after the Apr. 29 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021 image 7

※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game   ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Apr. 29 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021 image 9

※ Details can be found in-game.   ※ Gift box package item list

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Apr. 29, 2021 image 11

■ Events ■ 1) Free Child Summon Period: Apr. 29, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ May. 6, until maint. Contents: You can perform 10 x Summon for free once a day for free during the event period.   ※ This event is separate from the existing one-time free Crystal Summon event.   ■ Others ■ -Due to the expansion of Bangladesh's tax laws, from May 1, 2021, additional VAT will be applied to paid apps and in-app purchases on the Google Play Store, and the payment amount will be changed.    

Comment 5

• Iwata2 LV.7 Nomad Apr 29, 2021, 04:09 AM

10x free summon pool very nice

• Taihou LV.4 Lurker Apr 29, 2021, 09:34 PM

why did you make devil pass 2 weeks instead of one? i believe its for players to get more rewards amirite. also got really excited from that spring thing with 5* ticket daily but turned out its purchase with $ so yea thx for nothing. idk how f2p players (if there are any left in this game) manage ignition coz 5* fodder amounts are miniscule af for anything meaningful ignition wise

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Apr 29, 2021, 10:48 PM

maybe i never really get anything good from the extra pulls at the end

• Naomi LV.13 Shadow Apr 30, 2021, 02:31 AM

The devil pass is still expensive but I like to buy it from time to time, supporting the devs too and collect more resources to myself. 1 weeks pass would empty many pockets in a short time, me for sure. I like they returned to the two-week period plan. But this is just my personal opinion.

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Apr 29, 2021, 11:55 PM

I really wish raid reset ticket added back. I wonder how most player manage time for this missions. It's fine for narrative but joining 150 raids..Idk

Home