CM Alt LV.22 GameManager
Jan 8, 2021, 02:23 PM 926 read

[NOTICE] Planet Party Poll Results

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Planet Party Poll Results image 1

Neptune was the Child who received the most votes in this vote!   Congratulations again, and the reward 1000 Stamina has been sent to your mailbox, so please check it in-game!!!   Please continue to support PLANET PARTY!~  

Comment 22

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Jan 8, 2021, 03:10 PM

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Insomniac Jan 8, 2021, 05:25 PM

Noooooo~

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Jan 8, 2021, 03:59 PM

That image don't make any sense... so we get Neptune's reward, but her blue line is not connected to anything.
    I meant, why does each line fade color so much before it gets to the rewards? It is too complicated.

• Paul Green LV.18 Sage Jan 8, 2021, 04:23 PM

I forget the actual name of the original game, but the point is that at the start we have no idea which choice leads to which results, shown here: https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5168778/event-planet-party-popularity-poll-ladder-game

Then the paths are revealed and we follow the line from that choice. The priority of movement is as follows:

1) Head down until you hit an intersection
    2) Turn horizontally into the intersection, left or right depending on the intersection. Even if the resulting intersection brings you above the initial position of the prior intersection, that's fine.
    3) Upon hitting another intersection, prioritize downward movement.
    4) Rinse, repeat until a result is achieved.

The idea is that the paths are made ahead of time with the maker of the roads presenting your choices with the paths hidden. Once you've made your choice, the paths are revealed immediately [a) for full disclosure, and b) literally why they're there] and the result is shown.

As for this particular rendition of the game, there's no real actor to show us the paths in real time, meaning there's always a chance that the paths can be made AFTER the choice of the starting path is determined, thus rendering the whole exercise moot because the creator of the game controls the result. Is it likely? Most likely not, unless you think CM Alt is malicious in any sense, which I have no reason to believe is true at all.

As for the line colors, that's probably just a design thing, although I do have to agree that since Nep's line is going to be light blue to match her color aesthetic, having a lighter/darker background would help the line stand out more as opposed to putting it on top of a light blue background. Saturating the colors, like Saturn's, would probably help it pop, although I'm unsure how good it would look.

• Ojo018 LV.7 Nomad Jan 9, 2021, 12:31 AM

• Slaine.D. LV.3 Lurker Jan 10, 2021, 11:18 AM

IF ONLY WE CHOSE VENUS, that's probably why it was 1k lol

• Anakyn LV.20 Assassin Jan 8, 2021, 05:26 PM

Los que votamos por Neptune pensando que íbamos a tener el premio de las monedas Rebirth 😳😳😳

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 8, 2021, 08:10 PM

Didn't the original image have 6 spots, with Neptune hitting rebirth coins?
    Maybe its just me that doesn't understand the game. oh welll

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jan 10, 2021, 07:25 AM

No it's our CM who's not able to post the good Pic.

• Danbo de Piano LV.26 Insomniac Jan 9, 2021, 01:58 AM

y'all free stamx1k is dope before a nar dungeon where we don't know what well need to do to collect more glow sticks this is a great freebie and well timed tight before we need .ore stam

• Baeronin LV.5 Gym Leader Jan 8, 2021, 06:23 PM

I do not condone Neptune. She's made the game rather horrible. Ever since she arrived you can't share a Ragna-Break unless you have over 50% or else the Neptune users ram themselves in and shove you to rank 11 for sharing your game.

It's like hosting a dinner party, then the fat-bus rolls up, the Neptune's slop out, tip the tables into their mouths, then step on you as they stampede off, whining that you didn't have enough food.

You spend a good amount of time getting a team you like to do 2 mil, then they come in with 8-9 mil face-slaps. Not fun.

I do not enjoy her return.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Jan 8, 2021, 08:50 PM

Why do you think she will be a child who focus against Ragna Break? We don't know nothing about her skills, and next ragna break is versus a water boss, so in theory Venus (wood) could be a option for that.

• Baeronin LV.5 Gym Leader Jan 8, 2021, 09:58 PM

I'm just stating what she did. IRL I love to share food with people, be it candies or freshly baked cookies.

Ragna-Break used to be a place I could get that feeling of sharing ingame.

Instead of being able to play for fun, now you need to build a Max-Optimize team just to survive...
    You are not permitted to use your favorites.
    Neptune began all this.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Jan 8, 2021, 10:03 PM

That’s only your opinion. Btw Ragna and WB is an end game content, is obviously that you need to min-max your team to succeed. If wasn’t the case these modes sucks.

• Baeronin LV.5 Gym Leader Jan 10, 2021, 03:01 PM

It's not an opinion. If you can one shot a target and exceed it... Then it's clearly not made to be endgame.
    If a boss is weaker than a player, you are clearly a higher level than the boss.
    The Ragna-Break was made to be shared by mid-ranks. That is why it can be one-shot by high ranks.

If it was meant to be endgame, they'd put a damage reflect cap or something on the boss, so if you just blindly spammed damage, you'd kill your own team off.

• Baeronin LV.5 Gym Leader Jan 8, 2021, 10:08 PM

Also to clarify a question that was brought up:
    I don't mind other players who use Neptune. It's fair and reasonable for them to use her.
    If new players ask me what characters to get, I will mention her, just because I don't want them to get sideswiped by her.
    I don't like how the character altered the game.

• dikstra LV.18 Sage Jan 8, 2021, 04:22 PM

I wasn't familiar with this "ladder" game either so I learned it boils down to rng. Our votes never mattered. Either way we get free stuff so that's good.

• TJ Li LV.18 Sage Jan 8, 2021, 11:51 PM

I wanted rebirth coins but oh well, I'll take anything that is free 🙂

• selldavid LV.20 S Jan 8, 2021, 07:08 PM

trap

• Nethyn LV.13 Chief Jan 9, 2021, 05:03 PM

The rule of the game is that when the you travel down the line and encounter a horizontal one, you must follow through. If people wanted Rebirth coins, choosing Saturn is the one.
    However the image they showed us prior to the results had six contestants.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jan 10, 2021, 07:26 AM

We need a passionate CM.

• Dougfull LV.4 Lurker Jan 12, 2021, 02:57 AM

I voted for Mars kkkkkkkk

Home