CM Alt LV.23 GameManager
Nov 5, 2020, 07:59 PM 2,142 read

[EVENT] DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event

PAST NEWS

Dear Candidates, this is DC DEVs. ​ Can you guess what's coming up in December~?! It is the month when Destiny Child was born (★^O^★)   Many people are already looking forward to the 2nd anniversary event and waiting until Dec. 6.   So that our Candidates do not get so exhausted, we have prepared a surprise surprise event~~   For about a month until the 2nd anniversary, 3 kinds of hot time events will be held.   Please participate a lot ╭( ・ㅂ・)و!! Check the bottom of the notice for more details. ​ [DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event] ================================== [1st] Summon Mileage 2x Event

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event image 2

■ Event Period: Nov. 05, after maint. ~ Nov. 12, 04:00 (UTC+0)   ■ Notes -When summoning a Child by consuming Crystals during the event period, mileage will be doubled. -The above event only applies to Premium Summons. -The rewards obtained when tapping [claim] button for mileage are the same as before.   [2nd] Restoration Mileage 2x Event

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event image 4

■ Event Period: Nov. 12, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Nov. 19, until maint.   ■ Notes -If you are connected to the game before the event starts, please reconnect to the game on Nov. 12, 04:00 (UTC+0). -During the event period, mileage will be doubled if the restoration fails at [Night World-House of Reincarnation]. -Even during the event period, the probability of successfully summoning a 5★ is the same as the probability previously displayed on the game screen. ​ [3rd] Equip. Craft Rate UP & Option Transfer Discount Event

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event image 6

■ Event Period: Nov. 19, after maint. ~ Dec. 03, until maint.   ■ Notes -During the event period, the probability of getting E grade equip. options decreases. The probability of obtaining S, A grades equip. options increases instead.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event image 8

※ After the end of the event period, it will be restored to the previous probability. ​ -During the event period, the price of equip. option succession is discounted as follows.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC 2nd Anniversary Eve Event image 10

※ After the end of the event period, the previous succession cost will be restored.​ ========================== Thank you.    

Comment 8

• Sisi LV.12 Chief Nov 5, 2020, 08:19 PM

I've been waiting for the Restoration HOR mileage x2 =] Yesss

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Nov 6, 2020, 05:55 AM

Soooo, does that mean no Lisa's Extra Lessons? I mean, yeay to Craft Rate Up! That's awesome! Lovin'it! Buuuut just to be clear, nooo Lisa's Extra Lessons? Oooor?

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Nov 6, 2020, 12:10 PM

I'm hoping because these are surprise surprise events that they will still have Lisa's extra lessons. Plus more surprise events to come. Only Noveber 5th now. Fingers crossed.

• Sisi LV.12 Chief Nov 10, 2020, 11:07 PM

I think we just had lisa's extra lessons a few months ago. that's the thing u get free 6star +6 childs from right? As far as i know it only comes around once a year. I've only seen it twice. and i've been playing since 4-5 months after this game first released in 2018.

• M00N LV.22 Bamboozled Nov 11, 2020, 12:14 AM

We had one in summer and the other one last anniversary. So let's make this become an every Anniversary thing! (*゚▽゚*)

• [MMOSLASH] Solanor LV.17 Let’s play Destiny! Nov 6, 2020, 05:46 PM

from 0.2% to 0.6% for S grade I'm not really sure we're gonna see any difference...

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Nov 7, 2020, 12:14 PM

They increased the Chance by Under 1% Chance.. horror Rate

• RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch Nov 14, 2020, 09:53 AM

Wait what? I was seriously hoping for Lisa’s extra lessons, because it’s really difficult for me to uncap characters and even have a chance to progress as a new player right now

Home