CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Sep 7, 2020, 12:18 PM 16,772 read

[NOTICE] TapTap Version Pre-Registration Notice

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] TapTap Version Pre-Registration Notice image 1
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] TapTap Version Pre-Registration Notice image 2

Today, we’ve prepared surprise news for our Candidates   Though we were planning to release the news after all the preparations were completed, since you sent us a lot of interest, we are delivering the news now!!   ♥ Destiny Child's Global TapTap Launch ♥   Destiny Child is already loved all over the world. To provide better service for more countries and Candidates in China, please look forward to meeting on TapTap as well.   In the TapTap version, “Simplified Chinese” is additionally supported. Also, you can see the uncensored illustrations of explicit Live 2D characters.   Furthermore, please note that Pre-Registration Events are in progress!     【Global TapTap Pre-Registration Event】 ■ Pre-Registration Period Sep. 4 ~ until separate notice     ■ Join Pre-Registration Now - https://www.tap.io/app/196147

※ Pre-Registration is not available in Korea and Japan.     ■ Basic Reward for Pre-Registration -1,000 Crystals   ■ Pre-Registration Step-by-Step Rewards When each number of pre-registered people is reached, we will provide you with additional step-by-step rewards. -Stage 1 (10,000 pre-registrations): 3-5★ 10 x Child Summon Ticket each for Water/Fire/Wood/Light/Dark Type -Stage 2 (30,000 pre-registrations): 100 Crafting Stones each for Weapon & Armor & Accessory Equipment -Stage 3 (50,000 pre-registrations): 5★Child Summon Ticket & 5★ Soul Carta Summon Ticket     ※ Notes on pre-registration -Existing global users can also participate in TapTap pre-registration. -Pre-registration rewards are paid after the official launch of TapTap and will be announced separately. -Existing global users can use TapTap as they are with existing game data without changing their account.   When the official opening schedule is confirmed, we will provide additional information. We ask for your active participation and interest in pre-registration.   Thank you.    

Comment 106

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 10:22 AM

Pinned Dear gamer968944664,

Thank you for your interest in the release of TapTap version.

We will clarify some of the issues that you've mentioned.

1. You will maintain your progress and collection even if you use your existing Google account to play on TapTap version.

2. You will be able to freely swap between the two versions.

3. The player base will 'not' be separated as TapTap version links to the GL server.

Hope this helped :)

Thanks and Regards,

• gamer968944664 LV.1 Mootie Sep 7, 2020, 04:11 PM

I have a mix of excitement and confusion over this, so can you please answer the following questions:

1. If I use my existing google-store-based account to play on this new version, will I be starting over or will I maintain my progress and collection?

2. If I use an existing Google-based account, will I be able to freely swap between the versions based on which I feel like accessing the game through, will it be a one time choice, or will it be a reversible choice that involves a complicated account transfer procedure to perform?

3. Will this be a seperate global server, thus splitting the player base, or just the same server with different skins/graphics?

If you could please answer these as plainly and directly as possible I'd appreciate it. I like the idea, but have spent too much time (and, to be honest, money) to want to risk a progress/collection reset of any kind.

• Lunula LV.4 Lurker Sep 7, 2020, 10:22 PM

1. You'll maintain progress. It's bringing your entire account over.

2. I have no idea but I hope it is interchangeable due to my answer in the next question.

3. It's a separate server. (Source: Official DC twitter) So if the player base is split. This spells really bad news for world bossing, split community = less total damage on a given server = slower bossing

My concern is I doubt a large part of the community reads the pop-up banner, looks at updates on discord, or follows on moot. Which means while the main GL might not take a big hit on playerbase if its split, the taptap server will not have alot of players which completely shafts the server for world bossing.

Theres also the possibility of a Timeline split due to separating the servers. "Players will be exposed to more characters and content." (Taken from FAQs on the tapsite about the app version). That sentence could be taken 2 ways. The tap version will have more explicit childs they couldn't release on GL or itll be the same timeline and the "content" they're referring too is simply a difference in censorship.

Assuming a timeline split, going back to your second question, there's no way you can switch interchangeably between servers since that means you'll gain access to 2 timelines/a larger child summing pool.

This could also just be me looking too deep into things, while they said its a different server, it might just mean they're pulling and storing information from a different server to organize and see community interest on uncensorship. Player base will be kept the same, timeline will remain intact. I hope this is the case since I really want the uncensored version without having to patch every major update. Basically the biggest concern is playerbase and timeline split. Will they be separate or will they remain merged.

• gamer968944664 LV.1 Mootie Sep 8, 2020, 02:04 AM

I appreciate that you're trying to help, but an answer from anyone but staff or the game manager is not what I'm after, so your answer doesnt help much.

My main goal in asking these questions in the way I have is to get official responses to clarify unclear language in the announcements that can be pointed back to if an issue arises because of that unclear language. Let's take a look at some unclear language I want clarified:

"Existing global users can use TapTap as they are with existing game data without changing their account"
    This can mean any of the following:
    --you can use your log in credentials from your global account to create a tap tap account without losing progress in global, but you will be starting over (think like azurlane. You have 1 account, but can have different progress levels on each server)
    --you can move your global account to tap tap and maintain progress
    --you can move your global account to taptap without having to delete game data, though progress is reset.

The big sources of uncertainty there are in the definition of keeping game data. Do they mean account progression, the downloaded game data that identifies their account, or something else? And when they say keeping it, do they mean keeping it in the global server, keeping it in the taptap server, keeping and accessing ng it in both, or something else?

Next example:

The taptap page claimed three contradictory things:

-The taptap version is interoperable with global version
    -the taptap. Version has access to additional childs and content
    -the taptap version is a new server

Now then, the bottom two contradict the first pretty seriously. How can they be interoperable if more childs are had in one version, wouldn't that be unfair? How are two totally different servers going to be interoperable when theres no precedent for that in the game? What do they mean by interoperable? Are they implying you can switch freely, that things like worldboss and arena will see and count players on both servers, or is that just their way of saying we can switch our accounts over one time?

Theres a TON of unclear language around all of this and I'm seeking a response from the game devs to remove any and all doubt about the key points that worry me most:

--will taptap keep my progress and collection from global
    --can I change back and forth freely if I feel a desire to
    --is this going to affect the size of the player base in global negatively by splitting some into a separate server, thus making world boss more difficult in both and changing who we compete with in arena?

We need answers from the devs, because the excitement brought by an official uncensored release is being largely negated by some insurmountable worries, and I just want the most worrisome three to me, in the order I asked, to be addressed officially AND clearly.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 8, 2020, 12:02 PM

Hi, gamer968944664! We understand if you are quite confused on what will happen. Please don't worry because Destiny Child Taptap version is still Destiny Child Global version. These versions will be the same.

Taptap Store is an additional app store, aside from Google and Apple, where you can download Destiny Child Global version. Its just that, Destiny Child Taptap version will have the uncensored illustrations of explicit Live 2D characters.

That is why our notice stated that existing Global users can use the Taptap version since it will be using your current game data in the Global version.

We hope that this clarifies your concern.

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 10:32 AM

Dear Lunula,

1. The player base will 'not' be separated as TapTap version links to the GL server.

2. Players of both existing GL version and TapTap version will be enjoying the identical content (inc. Childs) at the same time.

Thanks and Regards,

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 10:22 AM

Pinned Dear gamer968944664,

1. You will maintain your progress and collection even if you use your existing Google account to play on TapTap version.

2. You will be able to freely swap between the two versions.

3. The player base will 'not' be separated as TapTap version links to the GL server.

Thanks and Regards,

• Roman McTaggert LV.2 Lurker Sep 8, 2020, 09:49 PM

I can’t register! It say unavailable for Apple. Will this change later on? Please say it will change! I love this game!

• glutton LV.3 Lurker Sep 7, 2020, 12:45 PM

Finally an uncensored version!

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Sep 7, 2020, 01:48 PM

No More uncensored Patch applied.. Just go to Tap Tap & install Game from there 😆😁.. Now English Version have similarity with KR uncensored Version

• GutsBerserk LV.6 Nomad Sep 7, 2020, 04:21 PM

So will iOS get the game uncensored in the future or is this fix only going to happen for android?

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 8, 2020, 12:04 PM

Hi, GutsBerserk! Currently, the uncensored version will be available through the Taptap Store once we release Destiny Child Taptap Version.

• GutsBerserk LV.6 Nomad Sep 8, 2020, 12:56 PM

Thanks for the quick response I do appreciate you taking the time to respond and I know you can’t speak about the future of the game on iPhone becoming uncensored, and I do know it’s a complicated situation, but I would like to say I’ve been playing DC for a year and a half logging in every day participating in events, commenting online and spending money at the shop to support the game and it’s developers because I genuinely love the game. But I do feel disappointed that I and a lot of other people who play on iPhone ether because they chose to or it was the only option. We’re going to have an inferior game experience moving forward. This change in events might make me and a lot of other people think twice about supporting the game and maybe even outrightly quitting the game altogether. I can’t speak for anyone else but I do hope a solution can be reached, and myself and everyone else do get the chance to play the game as it was intended to be played! Thanks again!

• Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad Sep 7, 2020, 07:53 PM

Me too. Let iPhone users pre-register as well.

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Sep 7, 2020, 02:39 PM

Weeeeell, this....is....good....?
    But I have to ask, Is this a change of servers (for those willing to apply) or it's just a new store where we can download the game?
    I want to use the new version, but I don't want any problem with my account...
    (if it's the second option I'll be extremely happy!)

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 7, 2020, 03:14 PM

Hi, Revoltriot! We appreciate your interest in the upcoming Destiny Child Taptap Version. Don't worry because it is just a new store where you can download and play the new version of Destiny Child. :)

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Sep 7, 2020, 10:58 PM

Thanks, CM Shift. I do think a pinned post on Moot and a proper direction on social media (Twitter, Facebook) should be available detailing some of the questions from here. While there is info on Tap, trying to clarify doubts on every end would benefit Shift and the playerbase as well.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 8, 2020, 12:06 PM

Hi, Revoltriot! We understand if there are confusions and doubts with the upcoming new version. Don't worry because more information will be shared once the official opening is confirmed.

• Vague Essence LV.20 S Sep 7, 2020, 06:14 PM

Welp I’ll just take my iPhone and cry in the corner with my forever censored childs😭

• M13thking LV.19 Titan Sep 8, 2020, 12:56 AM

Find me in the other corner😭

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Sep 7, 2020, 01:08 PM

Why do the app have to be in TapTap, not Google PlayStore? Cause i have to download another additional app and it's annoying ._.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Sep 7, 2020, 01:29 PM

Seems more like a service to Chinese players and apparently TapTap is more lenient with nudity so no censorship under their wing.

But you should keep the Google Play version just in case connectivity with TapTap is unstable. Their servers might not be fast enough for westerners.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 7, 2020, 02:10 PM

Hi, Ravenous! Don't worry because Google and Apple version will still be available. :)

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 7, 2020, 02:08 PM

Hi, Ivy Felissa! We apologize if you feel that way towards the upcoming release of Destiny Child Taptap Version. However, we know that a lot of players are looking forward in playing Destiny Child and we would like them to experience the fun of playing this game. That is why we used new stores like Taptap in order to reach more players around the world. We hope for your understanding regarding this matter. Thank you!

• M13thking LV.19 Titan Sep 7, 2020, 02:57 PM

Will it be available in on iPhone

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 7, 2020, 03:40 PM

FAQ says it won't.

• M13thking LV.19 Titan Sep 7, 2020, 03:49 PM

😭

• SPARROW LV.5 Hunter Sep 7, 2020, 03:45 PM

Does anyone know if we will be able to transfer our accounts over to tap tap Version?

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Sep 8, 2020, 12:09 PM

Hi, SPARROW! As mentioned in our post, existing players of the Global version will be able to use the upcoming Taptap version since both versions will be using the same game data.

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Sep 7, 2020, 06:33 PM

Will there be a radical change for the child's of Collaboration or rather the Collabs?
    I find that among all the versions that SHIFT UP has done so far that the same idea is to put collabs in an event (WB, RB, ND) at the end of the event (limited time) they will not be not for life in the summon tickets or on the summon part, have you changed this idea which is rather negative for new players to come?

I also find that some Skin SPA (the Hatsune Miku Series) deserves to be visible is also collectable for life

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Sep 7, 2020, 06:36 PM

Master forgive us we have been dead for a long time don't cry for us stayed zen as usual ok

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Sep 7, 2020, 06:39 PM

We are just sets (icons) our soul has been empty for a long time

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Sep 7, 2020, 06:40 PM

you are there but you no longer exist

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 10:25 AM

Dear ✨MohaCherr✨,

We are genuinely sorry to inform you that the spa costumes for the Collab Childs will still not be visible as they were not censored on purpose, but due to license issues.

Best regards,

• LilleoRngJesus LV.8 Parasite Sep 8, 2020, 03:13 AM

Just change the Damn actual game! Nobody wants second hand Chinese servers for global!

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Sep 7, 2020, 02:26 PM

Ahh, so TapTap is a lot like QooApp~ but I wonder, why not partner with them~? They currently have all versions of DC available to play, it would simply be a replacement of censored Childs on that platform. But, not to complain~!! I've signed up and am ready to play. 🌺💕

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Sep 8, 2020, 04:47 AM

Adding on to this... What will happen to the iOS players if they'd like to play~? I'm unsure at this point.. As it seems those devices are completely unsupported as of now.

I've made a little discussion post about it. It's quite a high concern of mine. This overrides the excitement of the de-censorship initiative.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 8, 2020, 09:25 AM

Will it be possible to return to the global version just in case we regret moving to tap tap because of crazy ass prices again or something like that ?

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 10:41 AM

Dear Toeknee,

First, you will be able to freely swap between the two versions.

Second, the price for in-game products will always be the same for the same region between the two versions.

Best Regards,

• Angel067 LV.15 Parasite Sep 7, 2020, 12:35 PM

Allready registered

• iznasti LV.22 Big Chungus Sep 7, 2020, 03:30 PM

Does taptap not work with iOS? I’d love to play this new version but I have an iPhone

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 7, 2020, 03:45 PM

FAQ says no iPhone support.

Home