[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Sep. 3, 2020PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Sep. 3 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 2. New Child 3. New Hot Spring Costume 4. New Items 5. Mission Pass 6. Devil Pass 7. Summons 8. Shop 9. Events 10. Others ================================================== ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Sep. 3, after maint. ~ Sep. 17, until maint. 2. Partner Child In the areas shown below, the Partner Child, 5★ Runaway Thisbe, joins the first slot of the party.
* When a Partner Child joins, the party member of the corresponding slot will be automatically replaced and the Partner Child is automatically designated as the party leader.
3. Boost Child When you battle with a party including the Boost Child, you can acquire additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The Boost Effect does not apply to event items obtained as the first clear reward. * No Boost Effect is provided for the Partner Child. 4. First Clear Reward Event items are offered as the first clear reward for only one initial clear.
* The event items (Runaway's Pendant) that are paid as the First Clear Reward are only provided for the initial clear. * The number of acquired event items (Runaway's Pendant) can be checked and spent in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward Depending on the clear results, you can select special rewards for the number of stars you’ve earned.
6. Narrative Collection You can spend Event Items (Runaway's Pendant) obtained through clearing dungeons to be exchanged into various rewards in the Narrative Collection.
Collection Rewards can be claimed by summoning all the products in the Narrative Collection. Collection Rewards according to the number of times the collection completions are as follows.
* Once you summon the MAIN reward, you don't have to summon all the items in the random reward list to obtain the Collection Reward for each completion. * After renewing the random reward list, you can move to the next collection. * You keep summoning items in the random reward list even after you have acquired the main reward to be able to update the list. 7. Narrative Mission You can perform Daily Narrative Missions as you play the Narrative Dungeon. Upon Completion of the Missions, you can earn Event Items (Runaway's Pendant). * For Narrative Mission, the number of available play times is reset at 4:00 AM (UTC+0), everyday. Basic information about the Narrative Dungeon can be found in the link below. https://bit.ly/2NCeq8l
■New Child■ 5★ Runaway Thisbe (Water Type, Supporter)
■ New Hot Spring Costume ■ We also inform you about the new hot spring costume that will be added on Sep. 3. - Hot Spring Thisbe
■ New Items ■ We further inform you about new items that will be added on Sep. 3.
■ Mission Pass ■ We inform you about Mission Pass that will be added on Sep. 3.
* Can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 44 Now Begins! In this Devil Pass, you can enjoy 'Arch Devil Pass with more weapon/armor/accessory crafting stones provided'! As Devil Pass Season 44 is a commemorative one and the season period lasts only 7 days, and the final tier stage and required tier points are changed. 1. Devil Pass Season 44 Period: Sep. 3, after maint. ~ Sep.10, 03:00 am (UTC+0) 2. The Devil Pass Missions are reset every day at 4:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. You can also get Arch Devil Exclusive Rewards if you purchase the pass. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Runaway Thisbe, Hot Spring Runaway Thisbe Costume, Hot Spring Gunner Billy Costume. ※ You can find more details in-game. - There are Arch Devil Exclusive Missions among all Devil Pass Missions. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the last tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. - By spending a certain amount of Blood Gems, you can raise tiers in Devil Pass. Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - After reaching the final tier, you can spend Devil Pass Points you've earned to purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chests. - You will not be able to receive any reward after the end of the season, so please claim them beforehand. ■ Summons ■ We now inform you about the new summons that will be added on Sep. 3.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be obtained. ※ You can find more details in-game. ■ Shop ■ 1) After the maintenance on Sep. 3, 'Premium Attendance Package' will be newly offered in Lanfei's Shop> Special Tab. ※ Please find more details about Premium Attendance Package in-game.
- You can receive one attendance reward per day within Premium Attendance Package. Attendance is counted only after receiving the reward. ※ The next attendance is possible after 4 am. ※ If you do not receive reward, you will be regarded as absent. - Completion reward can be obtained by completing all attendance within the premium attendance period. - You will be regarded as absence if you do not claim attendance reward. Subsequently, you must consume 1 Blood Gem for each absence to attain the rewards for missing the absent days. ※ Even on the day you are absent, you can get the reward for free if the acquisition order is within the attendance period. ※ When an absence gets reconsidered as attendance by spend Blood Gem, it is adds to the progress for the completion reward. ex) For The case where the Candidate purchases Premium Attendance Package on Sep. 3, attend on the 1st day and is absent on Sep. 4 ~ Sep. 5 (no reward retrieval), the attendance status when connecting to the game on Sep. 6 will be as follows.
-Premium Attendance Package valid period is from the purchase date to 4 am on the last day of the attendance period. After the attendance period, all related screens and UI will disappear in the game, and the receipt of unacquired goods will become impossible. As it will be difficult to provide assistance for unacquired products due to this reason, please be aware of the attendance period of Premium Attendance Package.
2) We further inform you about new store packages that will be added on Sep. 3.
※ You can find more details in-game. ■ Events ■ We finally inform you about in-game events that will take place after the Sep. 3 maintenance. 1) Re:Birth Challenge Event Period: Sep. 3, after maintenance ~ Sep. 17, until maintenance Details: Play Re:Birth Labyrinth and earn Re:Birth Coins and Galaxy Napping Place!
2) Wheel of Fortune Event - Complete Fortune Missions to collect 'Fortune Chips'! - You can spin 'Wheel of Fortune' by collecting Fortune Chips. - Event Period: Sep. 3, after maint. ~ Sep. 17, until maint. - How to Get Fortune Chips 1. Fortune Missions
2. Buy Fortune Chips You can purchase Fortune Chips by spending Crystals.
※ You can purchase up to 200 Chips per day. - Items that available from spinning the Wheel:
■ Others ■ 1) filtering function added for viewing equipped items in 'Home> Items' - A filtering function that can sort items by conditions is added on the Items screen> View Equipped screen. ※ Items screen > View Equipped screen’s [Power] button is deleted, and [Power] feature is available in the filtering function.
2) Silhouette Mode applied to hot spring costumes without live2D -After setting [MENU]> [Settings]> Silhouette Mode ON, tap the screen with three fingers to apply the silhouette mode. 3) The login platform banner location will be changed.