CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jun 15, 2020, 02:25 PM 5,821 read

[EVENT] DC Crossing - 8th Day (Finale)

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC Crossing - 8th Day (Finale) image 4

A new village was created at an unknown time, somewhere in the infernal realm.   However, since the village is just born, it is still empty.   What should be added for the Devils who will live in this small town in the future?   As a designer Candidate of the new town, please share your opinions through comments.   Of the many suggestions from the Candidates, two suggestions will be selected per day to bring the town to life.     Comment example: As a designer Candidate, I wish to build a 24hr Convenience Store for the Devil’s convenience!     Event Period: Jun. 16, 05:00 ~ Jun. 22, 23:59   Event Reward: 1,000 Stamina   Coupon Valid Date: Jun. 22, 00:00 ~ Jun. 26, 23:59   ==================================================   2nd Day (Tue) : Thanks to 'NeoMemento', 'an agency that protects Childs who are not strong' was built! : Thanks to 'ToxicWayz', a hospital was built to heal Childs from the virus and Archfiend Contest!   3rd Day (Wed) : Thanks to 'Simona Piazzesi', 'a shopping center for buying clothes, accessories, phones and everything you want' was built! : Thanks to 'Henflo', 'a theater for the Childs to have some entertainment, where they could go to hear some music, and also they could make their own events' was built!   4th Day (Thurs) : Thanks to 'SiCkHole#', 'a Bank to guide all devils how to save money' was built! : Thanks to 'Noopli', 'a temple for every child to pray and be blessed for a wonderful life' was built!   5th Day (Fri) : Thanks to 'Zero丶夕哉', a branch school of Saint Michael for female Childs was built! : Bari climbed up the mountain to make a wish for the new village!   8th Day (Mon) : Bari's sincerest wishes came true and the fruits of stamina have grown on the trees!  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC Crossing - 8th Day (Finale) image 15

Make sure to collect the stamina fruits now!!!  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] DC Crossing - 8th Day (Finale) image 17

Comment 173

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Jun 15, 2020, 03:42 PM

As a designer candidate, i wish to build a bakery so everyone can eat the strawberry glazed donut.

• Kirima Saimyou LV.13 Chief Jun 15, 2020, 02:44 PM

As a designer Candidate of Destiny Crossing, I would like a artifcial beach for any swimsult childs to have fun.

• Sakamoto さん LV.21 S Jun 15, 2020, 04:32 PM

So much free real estate if near all childs got a swimsuit costume option...

Edit: Or a School Uniform! ❤️ I would certainly not mind 1 bit if Ishtar got a Gyaru School Uniform Skin 😍

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Jun 16, 2020, 02:53 AM

Yes like how Bikini Lisa and Swimsuit Davi got that and look so good.. :) I would love either bikini or schoolgirl outfits on all totally :)

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Jun 15, 2020, 02:48 PM

As a designer candidate I wish to build a "Demonic Theater" for future pieces that will inspire children, Romeo and Juliette is an example!

• Ajani LV.22 GG Jun 15, 2020, 05:22 PM

As a designer candidate, I wish to build a little cat cafè for some relaxing time <3

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jun 15, 2020, 03:16 PM

As a designer candidate, i wish to build a school to help all the little devils with thier education.

• Jojo2 LV.4 Lurker Jun 15, 2020, 04:12 PM

As a designer candidate, i wish to build a water theme park for the hot sunny days to come
    ^ ^

• ka_lalu LV.5 Lurker Jun 15, 2020, 05:33 PM

As a designed candidate, I wish to build a cat Cafe where childs could enjoy petting them and sipping good tea and coffee

• Anbusan LV.6 Supersonic Jun 15, 2020, 09:11 PM

As a designer Candidate, I wish to build a:
    1) Canditates home, which you can buy, and upgrade with cosmetics, you can show your apartments for guests and etc

2) 24hr Hall of Candidates for chatting with each other, sharing strategies, chit chat with other candidates

3) "Transformation multiverse portal" where you can change your appearance for another candidates and meeting in Hall of Candidates

p.s. if there any chance that my concept will be kindly accepted - can I be some kind of childs in game and carve my nickname in lore? please ^_^

• AcuteRabbit LV.8 Rare Candy Jun 15, 2020, 02:27 PM

As a Designer Canidate, I wish to build a bookstore for all the Devils who like to read!

• Nekostar LV.3 Lurker Jun 15, 2020, 02:31 PM

As a design Candidate I would like to propose a park in the new town for exercise and picnic's for Devil's and Child's to enjoy

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jun 15, 2020, 02:34 PM

as a designer candidate, I wish to build a a devil kareoke bar for singing Devils to enjoy

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Jun 15, 2020, 03:19 PM

As a designer Candidat, I wish to build a Devil Diner and Saloon for the Devils to eat, drink and unwind.

• 白織/SHIRAORI LV.16 Sage Jun 15, 2020, 03:20 PM

As a designer candidate, I wish to build a Spa/Resort to let Devils enjoy themselves!(with a mixed bath of course 😈)

• NO NAME verified Jun 15, 2020, 03:22 PM

As a designer Candidate, I wish to build an amusement park where every demon can have fun.

• Lucas Silvério Oliveira LV.6 Nomad Jun 15, 2020, 04:08 PM

As a Designer Candidate, I'd build houses for all my Childs attending to all their preferences, so they'd stop living in my room.
    Geddahell outta my room!!

Home