[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jun. 11, 2020PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Jun. 11 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 2. Craft System 3. New Child 4. New Costume 5. New Soul Carta 6. New Item 7. Mission Pass 8. Devil Pass 9. Summons 10. Shop 11. Event 12. Other ================================================== ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Jun.11, after maint. ~ Jun. 25, until maint. 2. Partner Child In Normal Stages 2, 4, 6, 8 and Hard Stages 2, 4 and 6, 5★ Hungry Limos will joins the first slot of the party as a Partner Child.
* When a Partner Child joins, the party member in the first slot will be replaced automatically. The Partner Child will automatically be designated as the party leader.
3. Boost Child You can earn additional event items as a special reward when fighting with a party including the Boost Child.
* The boost effect will not be applied to event items obtained as the first clear reward. * A Partner Child does not have the boost effect. 4. First Clear Reward Event items will be provided as the first clear reward.
* Event items (Limos’s Donuts) paid as the first clear reward are only provided once. * The number of obtained event items (Limos’s Donuts) can be found and spent in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward Depending on the clear result, you can select special rewards for the number of stars earned.
6. Narrative Collection Spend the event items (Limos’s Donuts) obtained through clearing dungeons to earn various rewards in the Narrative Collection.
You can acquire collection rewards after you complete summoning all the items in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards offered based on the number of collection completions include:
* Once you summon the main reward, you do not have to summon all the items in the random reward list to acquire the collection reward based on the number of collection completions. * After the random reward list gets updated, you can move to the next collection. * You can keep summoning items in the random reward list even after acquiring the main reward to be able to update the list. 7. Narrative Mission As you play the narrative dungeon, you can carry out daily narrative missions along the way. Upon completion of the missions, you can earn event items (Limos’s Donuts). * For narrative missions, the number of available play times is reset at 04:00 AM, every day (UTC+0). Basic information about the narrative dungeon can be found in the link below. https://bit.ly/2NCeq8l
■ Craft System ■ Craft System will be added on the Jun. 11 update. Craft System is a content that allows you to enhance equipment items further by giving them options (weapons, armor, and accessories). Seek diversity in strategy by giving options to equipment items!
All equipment items have a total of 3 slots to be granted with options Each slot gets activated upon +5 / +10 / +15 enhancements. Specific ‘Crafting Stone’ and ‘Crafting Tool’ are needed to grant an option into the activated slot for different equipment item type (weapon, armor, and accessory) Crafting Stones can be made by spending a certain amount of gold and a Crafting Tool. For more information, please refer to the additional notice for Craft System. https://bit.ly/3f6Yg2X
■ New Child ■ 5★ Hungry Limos (Fire, Debuffer)
■ New Costume ■ We also inform you about the new Child’s spa costume that will be added on Jun. 11. - Hot Spring Limos
■ New Soul Carta ■ We further inform you about the new Soul Carta that will added on Jun. 11. 5★ Thrilling Poker Card
※ 5★ Thrilling Poker Card can be obtained as a reward from Mona's Emergency Support event. ■ New Item ■ We now inform you about the new items that will be added on Jun. 11.
■ Mission Pass ■ We also inform you New Mission Pass that will be added on Jun. 11.
* Can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 38 begins! Collect Devil Pass points to raise tiers during the season! You can earn various rewards depending on the tier you achieve! 1. Devil Pass Season 38 Period: Jun.11, after maint. ~ Jun. 25, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions are reset at 04:00, every day (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. You can earn Arch Devil exclusive rewards if you purchase the pass. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Hungry Limos, 5★ Hungry Limos Spa Costume, 5★ Needfire Demeter Spa Costume. ※ You can find more details in-game. - There are Arch Devil exclusive missions among all Devil Pass missions. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after completing the last tier, you will also be able to receive all the exclusive rewards. - By spending a certain amount of Blood Gems, you can raise tiers in Devil Pass. Devil Pass points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - After achieving the final tier, you can spend Devil Pass points you’ve collected to purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest. - You will not be able to receive any reward after the end of the season, so please claim them beforehand. ■ Summons ■ We further inform you about the new summons that will be added on Jun. 11.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be obtained. ※ You can find more details in-game. ■ Shop ■ We now inform you about the new store packages that will be added on Jun. 11.
※ You find more details in-game. ■ Event ■ 1) Mona's Emergency Support Event Period: Jun.11, after maint. ~ Jun. 25, until maint. Details: Log onto Destiny Child to get Mona's Emergency Support items!
※ You can receive the daily rewards by touching Mona's Emergency Support icon on the left side of the main screen. 2) Rumble Challenge Complete the Devil Rumble Missions to earn rewards! Period: Jun. 11, after maint. ~ Jul. 2, 04:00 AM (UTC+0) - Missions and Rewards
3) Wheel of Fortune Event - Complete Fortune Missions to Collect 'Fortune Chips'! - Spend Fortune Chips to Spin the 'Wheel of Fortune'. - Period: Jun.11, after maint. ~ Jun. 25, until maint. ※ Fortune Missions will be reset after Jun.18, 04:00 (UTC+0). ※ Fortune Chips will be retained even if Fortune Missions are reset. - How to Get Fortune Chips 1. Fortune Mission
2. Fortune Chips Purchase
* Up to 200 Fortune Chips can be purchased per day - Wheel of Fortune Prizes:
■ Other ■ - option is added as one of the Repeat Battle features in Narrative Dungeon.
- Select the option to proceed. Stamina will be consumed. - If you select the option, the battle continues to the last stage of the ongoing dungeon (normal, hard). - When you select the option, the scenarios will not appear. The scenarios can be checked it in [Night World> Bar Replay]. - The first clear reward will be displayed as follows.
- The rates display in narrative dungeons is improved to show the probability of acquiring each item by stage.
- 'High Speed Kubaba' costume will be added to the Costume Shop.
※ Please check whether you already have 'High Speed Kubaba Costume', before using the Costume Shop.