CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Apr 23, 2020, 03:13 PM 6,814 read

★ Lisa's Extra Lessons Child Recommendation Event ★

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - ★ Lisa's Extra Lessons Child Recommendation Event ★ image 1
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - ★ Lisa's Extra Lessons Child Recommendation Event ★ image 2

Submit Special Assignments for Lisa's Extra Lessons that are handed out every day to get your desired 6★ Child (Lv 60, Uncapped to +6, Fully Awakened with Maximum Skill Levels)!   Which Child would be your choice? Please leave a comment recommending Childs that you wish to get on a daily basis with the reasons for your recommendations and your account ID!   E.g:   Account ID: a1b2c3d4e5f6   1st lesson: 2nd lesson: 3rd lesson: 4th lesson: 5th lesson: 6th lesson: 7th lesson:   Reasons for Recommendations:   Event Period: Apr. 23 ~ May 6, 23:59 (UTC+0) Event Reward: 3-5★ 10 x Child Summon Ticket (x 1) Reward Date: May 11   Child List to Select from:  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - ★ Lisa's Extra Lessons Child Recommendation Event ★ image 4
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - ★ Lisa's Extra Lessons Child Recommendation Event ★ image 5
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - ★ Lisa's Extra Lessons Child Recommendation Event ★ image 6

Comment 226

• Heldrasil LV.3 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 06:31 PM

Account ID: bvp3o0h4nha4

1st lesson: Naive Syrinx
    2nd lesson: Stern Thoth
    3rd lesson: Shining Yuna
    4th lesson: Hotblooded Agamemnon
    5th lesson: Blooming Erato
    6th lesson: Old Skull
    7th lesson: Forbidden Eve

Reasons for Recommendations: I'm pvp oriented so my picks are based on that, two to six is not viable in current meta but eve and syrinx is good all around, they even work in pve so you are not losing anything. Like I said rest of them are actually optional, pick whatever you like visually.

• NO NAME verified Apr 23, 2020, 06:35 PM

Account ID: c140u3w6hh3q

1st lesson: Sunny Chang'e (top tier)
    2nd lesson: Wandering Elysion (very good in Ragna , WB)
    3rd lesson: Shining Yuna (very good in Ragna , WB)
    4th lesson: Monolouging Amor (very good in WB)
    5th lesson: Blooming Erato (useful in PVP)
    6th lesson: Persephone (see next WB)
    7th lesson: Forbidden Eve (very good PVP attacker)

Reasons for Recommendations: see above

• Albert Plop LV.1 Mootie Apr 23, 2020, 06:37 PM

Account ID: bs4lzcb4ymzl

1st lesson: Catgirl Neamhain
    2nd lesson: Lightning Arges
    3rd lesson: Fantasy Daphne
    4th lesson: Meadow Flora
    5th lesson: Roaming Detective Girl
    6th lesson: Moonless Artemis
    7th lesson: White Ashtoreth

Reasons for Recommendations: picking those I have not max uncap/skill yet

• Bluey LV.4 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 06:39 PM

Account ID: bqq470rwkeuf

1st lesson: Priority is Chang'e, she is usable in all content, a very decent pick.

2nd lesson: Elysion, a mini Eve.

3rd lesson: Yuna, great fire attacker all around. Freesia is a decent choice too, for debuffs.

4th lesson: Amor, decent attacker.

5th lesson: Erato, poison cure.

6th lesson: Melpomene, mini Pantheon, decent crit buffs.

7th lesson: I would recommend Mars for world boss survivability, but Eve, Ashtoreth, and Dana are great picks too if you don't already have them.

• SarangB LV.5 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 06:45 PM

account ID: bqc795p2dwm7

1st lesson: Sunny Chang'e
    2nd lesson: Elysion
    3rd lesson: Neith
    4th lesson: Tisiphone
    5th lesson: Victorix
    6th lesson: Artemis
    7th lesson: Eve

Reasons for Recommendations:
    1. chang'e speed buff
    2. elysion is ghetto eve for poison dmg
    3. Neith can multi-hit, triggering poison hits/crits
    4. Tisiphone can multi hit single/multi targets while having vampirisml
    5. Artemis can crit buff herself and hit 3 times on a target, potentially triggering crits
    6. Eve for highest poison dmg in the game

• PratzStrike LV.2 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 07:00 PM

Account ID: bs5au7w3wqm8

1st lesson: Sunny Chang'e - There really isn't a better choice here. Chang'e is one of the most useful Childs in the game, and you're practically required to have her to perform well in a lot of content.

2nd lesson: Wandering Elysion - Again, the best choice out of the list. Picking Mayahuel can give some flexibility but for straight up usefulness you will come back to Elysion time and again.

3rd lesson: Shining Yuna - Yuna outperforms Neith in combat, straight up, and none of the others are as good as those two are.

4th lesson: Night Selene - So this and the fifth lesson are interlinked. Either you can pick Selene here and Victorix next, or you can pick Tisiphone here, who I used for a long time early on and still like a lot as a wood attacker, and pick Erato in the next day. The reason I picked Selene here is that between Victorix and Tisiphone, I can take either of them or leave them. But between Selene and Erato, Selene will give you a lot more mileage over Erato, who has niche uses but not a dedicated spot in a team.

5th lesson: Mirror Victorix - As I said from the previous day, Selene previous, then Victorix here. Tisiphone previously, Erato here. Your choice. Hercules, Merlin, and Ishtar aren't even considerations, and Victorix performs better in combat over Detective Girl in my experience.

6th lesson: Bored Melpomene - The lists are getting harder to choose from, and we have a lot of good choices in the dark list. Artemis is a very solid dark attacker, and Persephone is a very solid debuffer. Either of them are actually good choices. But Melpomene is my selection here because unlike the other two, who can be replaced by a wide variety of units, Melpomene specifically requires you to have a high level, highly uncapped Pantheon, which will take a little while to pull and prepare.

7th lesson: Preacher Dana - The hardest list, by far! You have Eve, possibly the best attacker in the game. You have Frej, possibly the best dark attacker in the game. You have Mars, the top tier world boss tank, Daoine Sidhe, who is key to making fire attackers viable in world boss fights, and then my pick, Dana. As much as a few of my picks here are bent towards effective world boss selections, Dana is the bedrock upon which you will build any successful PvE or PvP team. There's just nobody else as good as she is. A year into the game and she's still the tank for my content teams, including against Dark enemies.

Reasons for Recommendations: This selection is purely for new players wanting a leg up into the game. I have at least one copy of every child listed here, so while my personal selections would be different for collection reasons, this group of Childs are for someone to start the game at least approaching the same level as those of us who've been playing for the past year or more.

• เฮียเอง จ้าเด็กๆ LV.2 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 07:07 PM

1st lesson: MOA
    2nd lesson:Mayahual
    3rd lesson:Freesie
    4th lesson:Argamemnon
    5th lesson:Erato
    6th lesson:Persephone
    7th lesson:Maid morgan

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Apr 23, 2020, 07:22 PM

Destiny Child ID: bqhginxkz968

1st lesson: Catgirl Neamhain
    2nd lesson: Lightning Arges
    4th lesson: Counterattack Tisiphone
    5th lesson: Militant Hercules
    6th lesson: Moonless Artemis
    7th lesson: White Ashtoreth

Reasons for Recommendations: I did go for the least uncapes that i have , and for the old ones i will use it in HOR

• LilyDC LV.3 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 07:29 PM

Account ID: bzpkhklibpp1

1st lesson: Blue Shadow Olga
    2nd lesson: Sorrowful Sonnet
    3rd lesson: Uninvited Rudolph
    4th lesson: Meadow Flora
    5th lesson: Militant Hercules
    6th lesson: Silent Zelos
    7th lesson: Zooming Mars

Reasons for Recommendations: To be honest, I just wanted Olga ever since I got the game so that one is a guilty pleasure of mine... as for the others? Would you really say no to your own private concert? The biggest package in the game ;)? The cutest little girl? The godliest six pack? To have a nice smoke with yet another cute girl? To protect your childs at all costs!

and those are my reasons.

• Sindex LV.12 Rare Candy Apr 23, 2020, 07:36 PM

ID: bqvje4rddamx

1st lesson: Cube Moa
    2nd lesson: Wandering Elysion
    3rd lesson: Fantasy Daphne
    6th lesson: Dawn Persephone
    7th lesson: Forbidden Eve or Frej

Reason: Moa is for pvp. For those new to the game pick Chang'e

• LvCC LV.4 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 07:37 PM

Account ID: bw84outsodf3

1st lesson: Aurora
    2nd lesson: ISIS
    3rd lesson: daphne
    4th lesson: tisphonee
    5thlesson : ishtar
    6th lesson: melpomeme
    7th lesson: hera

reason: sexy

• ikiyia LV.3 Lurker Apr 23, 2020, 07:38 PM

Destiny Child ID: bs34mm88eyax

1st lesson: Olga
    2nd lesson: Green Mona
    3rd lesson: Change
    4th lesson: Eve
    5th lesson: Dana
    6th lesson: Maat
    7th lesson: Pantheon

• Netsu LV.20 Let's Play DBD! Apr 23, 2020, 07:49 PM

Account ID: bqz2jz11cluu

1st lesson: Cube Moa
    2nd lesson: Lazy Mayahuel
    6th lesson: Furious Morrigan
    7th lesson: Guardian Chang'e

Reason for Recommendations: need childs for WB and PVP

• Johan Kim LV.20 Let’s play Destiny! Apr 23, 2020, 08:06 PM

Account ID: bqh59v2si4y0

1st Lesson: Sunny Chang'e
    2nd Lesson: Wandering Elysion
    3rd Lesson: Timid Freesia
    4th Lesson: Fragrant Europa
    5th Lesson: Blooming Erato
    6th Lesson: Bored Melpomene
    7th Lesson: Preacher Dana

Reason for Recommendation:
    Good units to start especially for new players joining the game.

• Ilham yorozuya LV.1 Mootie Apr 23, 2020, 08:43 PM

Account ID: c26ksnwm1j6x

1st lesson: Guiding Rita
    2nd lesson:Mimis isis
    3rd lesson:Timid Feresia
    4th lesson:Night Selene
    5th lesson:Roaming Detectife girl
    6th lesson:Moonless artemis
    7th lesson:maid morgan

Reasons for Recommendations: The choice that I think is the best and suitable for doing raid dungeons

Home