CM Alt CM Alt LV.19 GameManager
Mar 9, 2020, 02:02 PM 3,667 read

[EVENT] Community Satisfaction Survey

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Community Satisfaction Survey image 1
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Community Satisfaction Survey image 2

It's already been 466 days since the DC community has launched.   Have you been satisfied with all the information and events provided in the community?   We would like to hear your voice to make the DC community more lively.   1,000 crystals will be offered for everyone who participates in the survey, and a 5★ Child Summon Ticket will be given to 10 Candidates as a lucky reward.       Survey Period: Mar. 9 ~ 23:59, Mar. 15   How to participate: Check the In-Game Survey Notice Banner > Tap More Details > Fill Out the Survey!   Reward: 1000 Crystals   Lucky Reward: a 5★ Child Summon Ticket for 10 Candidates   Reward Date: Consecutively from Mar. 17       If you have any other opinions, please let us know in the comments below!   Thank you.  

Comment 30

• Reika Mae LV.33 Dragon Mar 11, 2020, 08:37 AM

Firstly, thank you to the community managers for doing an awesome job getting Moot very updated and filled with events, it certainly has been better as compared to the past, love this game over and out for 3 years already, I wish many more years to come that we can enjoy this game.

Now I just have a few suggestions or topics on what I think can be added to the game:

1. Please release Endless Duel already, we want more things to do daily. On days without Ragna Break or World Boss, we may just have narratives which are mostly full auto once we have read all of the story ( I love the lore in this game tbh). In a way, we want more time with the game other than just Devil Rumbles. Endless Duel will be a superb addition to get the community on the grind again working for those weekly rewards.

2. The other suggestion I would like to make is harder content, maybe day by day a rotation of different buffs onto a certain daily thing like Rebirth Labyrinth, we had this in Korea and I am not sure why Global doesn't have it. That would make things not to be a little too repetitive. We get to use different teams day by day and discuss about strategies in the community, that would make the community more engaged and more excited about the game.

3. How about 4th stage of Underground?

4. How about a daily time spent reward system? You reward the players that spends a little more time with the game, KR has this as well in the form of chests opened every half an hour? Rewards can be purely miniscule, it don't matter, just a little something extra.

5. Also, how about Clans / Guilds in game? Guild wars. Guild Bosses, Guild Dailies, Guild Achievements

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Mar 11, 2020, 07:45 PM

wow... interesting question

• YuGiOhID LV.9 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 14, 2020, 11:46 PM

i would love to see Clans / Guilds in DC with tournaments too would be very Epic

• Mormegil91 LV.2 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 02:19 PM

I think the posts are very informative and well structured, ready to read and to understand. I love the small comics and art you publish sometimes and of course the gifting events. The only way to improve this already great job would be maybe by publishing fan art or any fan made destiny child related stuff.

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Mar 9, 2020, 05:36 PM

If some of the community members just knew how much money I spent in DC within the last 2 months alone, they would cut my ass.

• Reika Mae LV.33 Dragon Mar 9, 2020, 08:35 PM

PM me, no one will know

• Simon Jimenez LV.5 Lurker Mar 10, 2020, 07:47 PM

tell me trough dm

• Plain Doe LV.2 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 08:02 PM

The DC community is a great information place for the game. There’s also other bunch of stuff you can browse like the artwork and comics. DC is a great game and have good community as well

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Mar 10, 2020, 11:09 AM

The game improved after the change from Line to Shift Up and this is visible. Good community events, communication and transparency are outstanding traits that I see in this new administration. The community is also participatory and friendly (most) and makes everything better. I didn't need any other games on my phone after I started playing DC. I uninstalled them all. Thank you for the great job and keep it up.

• Johnbogs LV.5 Let’s play Destiny! Mar 10, 2020, 06:18 AM

collab🤗

• YuGiOhID LV.9 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 10, 2020, 08:08 AM

First i must give all congratulations for the awesome community we have, those hard workers Players who give all information to help us all to be better players ingame, i would say this is like an family, very unite. All Moderators / Cms have doing an fabulous work too, the Events very originals , now for the improvements in my opinian, i think we should have an section in this platform about Related Past Events - this with objective of showing all First Ragna Bosses until today , the same for the First World Boss until today, and last all Summoning Banners have occurred until today.

• dctouko LV.17 Champagne Showers! Mar 10, 2020, 12:10 PM

Yes! I do believe it's a much better place than before :) The events that you and your team have release throughout the months has been really great!

I met friendly people here who really loves Destiny Child and they are really dedicated to the game :D

This can be easily be seen as they spent their free time on creating very helpful guides, analysis on how the features works and tips on improving childs.

I can understand on why they are doing this it's all because they love the game and would like to share it to the lovely community we have here and the fans over Destiny Child Global subreddit as well :D

The improvements i would like to see from SHIFTUP is more communication. It would be really nice if CMs could communicate by having discussion with the community here from time to time and making some replies on the issues they have acknowledged to let the community know it is noticed.

Also i would like to suggest on opening up a new forum category about suggestions? Fans of the game has plenty of ideas on how to improve Destiny Child further and make it a better game for everyone to enjoy. So it would be really nice if we could have a discussion here.

• John Royals LV.19 Professional Noob Mar 9, 2020, 08:46 PM

At first I was just satisfied with the information provided within the community. Getting updates on tutorials for events, recommendations for pvp, pve etc. Then we started getting new content like HoR, Update on Child premium pool and most recently the Spa! I love this game so much and it's developers. Alot of effort is being put into this game by everyone and I couldn't be happier for it.

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Mar 10, 2020, 03:08 AM

Both game and community are great. The Moot app is changing in order to fit a better use of its features, which is good. People here like to help and share and this is really good for our enviroment. Game is still growing and I think we have a Fair amount of modes and things to do. I wish, however, that collabs would have reruns and focused banners, like the ones we saw in this Ragna Break 7 (for Deino and Neptune). As for sugestions, maybe introducing some puzzle mode, a Beach mode (in the same line as we have in spa, but for evolving our equips) or maybe some AR feature. And more comics, please.

• HaloGod3330 LV.2 Lurker Mar 10, 2020, 10:30 AM

this game is soooo good and soooo fun and generous. all i could think is more collabs but i know those arent easy to do

• ✨MOHACHERR✨ LV.18 Good Leader Mar 10, 2020, 10:43 PM

I do not know what to start with because I am not a good speaker, hey I wanted to congratulate the "DC GLOBAL" teams who worked hand in hand for providing us with a rewarding game of beautiful cartoons, thank you too for the help you provide in the "MOOT" community such as the quizzes, the next boss, the date of the maintenance ..., I also liked to thank the people who made Comics it's really impressive not that in games 😋👏

🆔 bxm7791wxaxd

• PratzStrike LV.2 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 08:30 PM

I really enjoy this game but I kinda wish sometimes there were more things to do. I know you're adding more aspects and modes to the game all the time, and I appreciate that, though. As for what's ingame, it's good - I wish that we had real numbers for what stats do for children, and what the mechanics are for some things, but otherwise it's all good.

• Mas ManuK LV.3 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 09:45 PM

Id: brjg4e3xfps4
    I Hope and I Wish, I Can WIN The Survey. 🤫

• galackma LV.2 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 11:44 PM

It’s given a lot of info on upcoming events and rewarded us for participating, so I really like it.

ID: btbbv21ruwsa

Home