CM Alt CM Alt LV.19 GameManager
Mar 5, 2020, 05:31 PM 686 read

[DONE] Gold & Onyx Package Error Fix

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [DONE] Gold & Onyx Package Error Fix image 1

We are informing you about the update on ‘Gold & Onyx Package’.   We have confirmed that the amount of Onyx that was paid after purchasing ‘Gold & Onyx Package’ was different to the original amount that was supposed to be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused during the purchase process.   Please read below for more details. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Issue] Inconsistency in in-game payouts with original package contents   Contents

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [DONE] Gold & Onyx Package Error Fix image 3

[Updated Details] ‘150,000 Onyx’ that were unpaid before will be additionally provided as below.   - Affected Date: Mar.5, 4:00 (UTC+0) ~ Mar.5, 8:01 (UTC+0) - To: All Candidates who bought ‘Gold & Onyx’ before the update - Updated Details: Additional 150,000 Onyx will be provided - Provision Date: The correct amount of Onyx has been paid to all Candidates who bought the package before the update, as of Mar.5, 09:30 (UTC+0). We are once again sorry for causing an inconvenience.   ※ Please reconnect before purchasing ‘Gold & Onyx Package’.   [Reward Details] We will offer the below rewards to all Candidates as our gesture of apology, in addition to the in-game fix.   - Reward Item: Azure Lantern x 5 - Reward Date: Mar.5 ~ Mar.11, 23:59 (UTC+0) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   We will strive harder to provide a more satisfactory service. Thank you.

Comment 13

• dctouko LV.17 Champagne Showers! Mar 5, 2020, 06:22 PM

Thank you very much for correcting the error! And also try to stay well.. erm..SHIFT UP! :D Just don't go shifting down on us :( You just had us worried there.

• SuperSonico LV.13 Chief Mar 5, 2020, 05:35 PM

Thank you for fast reaction, you guys are the best!

• Epona is hot LV.7 Nomad Mar 5, 2020, 05:35 PM

Remember folks,dont screw up with any Onyx business. Its really that important!

• Villalago LV.5 Dragon Mar 5, 2020, 10:17 PM

Thank you for the change. Had me worried there for a bit.

• Nepgear LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2020, 11:13 PM

Thank you, this level of service is why I continue to play and make purchases.

• Feiky LV.14 Clearly Hacking Mar 6, 2020, 11:20 AM

Thanks you devs!!! I was rly sad about this but now I'm even more happy with you and your game. Thanks again for being nice people!!

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Mar 6, 2020, 03:37 PM

Not great when this type of things happens, but you guys have been good about admitting issues, working to correct them asap, and generally providing fair (or more so) compensation for most problems lile this.
    Keep up the good work!

Edit- Had to fix typing mistakes...
    I really hate these small phone keyboards... They are a real pita for a half-giant like myself to use, especially if trying to type quickly. Overall being tall has more positive than negative, but things like this, hitting my head, etc. can really start to get pretty damn annoying....

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Mar 5, 2020, 05:58 PM

Thanks for quick correction.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Mar 5, 2020, 06:17 PM

That tends to happen when players threaten not to buy 😉

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Mar 5, 2020, 07:44 PM

ok

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Mar 5, 2020, 07:44 PM

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Mar 5, 2020, 10:48 PM

Thank you.

• Johnbogs LV.5 Let’s play Destiny! Mar 6, 2020, 02:45 AM

Onyx🤤

Home