CM Alt CM Alt LV.19 GameManager
Mar 4, 2020, 02:10 PM 2,610 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 5, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 5, 2020 image 1

We are informing you about the Mar. 5 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. Mission Pass 2. Summons 3. Shop 4. Events ==================================================   ★ Mission Pass ★ We inform you about the new Mission Pass that will be updated on Mar. 5.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 5, 2020 image 3

* Missions can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period.   ★ Summons ★ We also inform you about the new summons.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 5, 2020 image 5

※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation House Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired.   ★ Shop ★ We now inform you about the new packages.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 5, 2020 image 35

※ More details can be found in-game. ※ The contents of Gold & Onyx Package have been changed. (as of; Mar. 5, 8:00 (UTC+0))   ★ Events ★ 1. Wheel of Fortune Missions Wk 2 Period: Mar.5, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Mar.12, until maint.   ■ Fortune Missions

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Mar. 5, 2020 image 30

※ You can also earn Fortune Chips through Mission Pass (Elizabeth's Limited-Time Missions).   2. Double Restoration Mileage Event Period: Mar.5, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Mar.12, until maint. Details: Gain double restoration mileage if you fail in restoration during the event   ※ During the event, if you fail while restoring in [Night World > House of Reincarnation], you will earn double mileage. ※ Even during the event, the success rate of 5★ restoration stays the same as indicated on the game screen.  

Comment 7

• Nepgear LV.3 Lurker Mar 4, 2020, 04:25 PM

Overall exciting additions. I’m a bit concerned with the Onyx package being cut in half despite having more gold. I purchase this package repeatedly when available. I’m hoping it’s not the same price as the previous package with 50% less Onyx. As for myself, I felt the $5 USD was a great price for 300K Onyx and made the game incredibly enjoyable. I’ll have to pass on it if it’s $10 USD for the same amount it was previously.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Mar 5, 2020, 12:42 AM

I sincerely hope that the 150k Onyx pack is a typo because it's usually 300k Onyx in that pack (unless you've cut the price as well of course).

C'mon Shift-Up, don't get greedy.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Mar 4, 2020, 04:25 PM

Has the onyx been reduced in the gold and onyx pack or is that a typo? It’s traditionally been 300k onyx, not 150k. Would hate to see such a reduction in value.

• dctouko LV.17 Champagne Showers! Mar 4, 2020, 03:22 PM

Thank you for fixing the typo :) and i would like to know does the Fortune Chips earned from week 1 be carryover to tomorrow update of second week of wheel of fortune?

• Villalago LV.5 Dragon Mar 5, 2020, 01:07 PM

you didn't cut the price on the 150K onyx. that is disappointing and looks like a sign of greed. Not happy about this and will not purchase.

• Feiky LV.14 Clearly Hacking Mar 5, 2020, 04:15 PM

Why, just why? You nerf the best package in game and for that now we have to buy two of them to get 300k, from 5usd to 10usd.... why?

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Mar 5, 2020, 04:24 PM

@CM Alt
    yeah really? 150,000 oynx for twice the price at what you all have made use grown accustom to.
    Imagine going to the store been buying a dozen eggs for the last three months at the same price then come back now you have to pay the same price for only 6 eggs.
    the big difference here is that your oynx is digital it doesn't cost anything thing for you to sell.
    i am protesting this, not buying any of them. and i was buying them everyday before when they were at 300,000 oynx. this is like getting spit in the face. what is there fear that we wont need oynx and more, cuz that is fear that should not be.

Home