CM Alt CM Alt LV.19 GameManager
Feb 28, 2020, 07:22 PM 897 read

[NOTICE] Ragna Break Story Dungeon Reward Error Fix

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Ragna Break Story Dungeon Reward Error Fix  image 1

There has been an issue where the rewards provided for clearing Ragna Break Story Dungeons were different from their respective possible rewards preview.   Such an issue has already been fixed and the correct information will be displayed after restarting the game.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Fixed Issue] Possible rewards preview for Ragna Break Story Dungeons Rewards for clearing Ragna Break Story Dungeons   ※ Ragna Break itself can be played without any issues as the error has only affected Story Dungeons component of Ragna Break.   As a gesture of apology, we offer the following compensation.   ■ Compensation List Compensation: 1,000 Stamina Compensation Dates: Feb. 28, after maint. ~ 23:59, Mar. 5 (UTC+0) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------   We are genuinely sorry to cause you an inconvenience. Please restart the game after checking the notice.   Thank you.  

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Feb 28, 2020, 07:41 PM

I forgive you.

• dctouko LV.17 Champagne Showers! Feb 28, 2020, 08:00 PM

It's always nice to see that SHIFT UP are actively improving the game :D Also thank you very much for the 1,000 stamina it will definitely help me during the weekend and exploring Midnight Parade :)

• SuperSonico LV.13 Chief Feb 28, 2020, 08:05 PM

Thank you for fast reaction and the compensation! We highly appreciate it!

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Feb 28, 2020, 08:28 PM

ty but onyx goes a longer way ty again tho

• Nemo86 LV.6 Nomad Feb 29, 2020, 08:51 PM

Thank you for the correction.

• MakeshiftN3 LV.3 Lurker Mar 3, 2020, 05:52 AM

thank you enjoy the game and I am almost at my goal of 50000 stamina after I've maxed 2 teams

Home