[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Feb. 13 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 2. New Childs 3. Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes Update 4. Mission Pass 5. Devil Pass Season 29 6. Summons 7. Shop 8. Events 9.Others ================================================== ★Narrative Dungeon★ 1. Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. 2. Partner Child 5★ Spring Bes joins the first slot in your party at stages 5, 7 of normal and hard difficulties as the partner Child. * When a partner Child joins, the party member will be replaced automatically. The partner Child will automatically be designated as the party leader.
3.Boost Child You can earn additional event items as special rewards when fighting with a party that includes the Boost Child.
* The boost effect is not applied to event items obtained as the first clear reward. * The boost effect is not applied to the provided partner Child. 4. First Clear Reward Event items are gained as the first clear reward for the initial victory.
* Event items (Chocolate Cakes) are only provided once as the first clear reward. * The number of earned event items (Chocolate Cakes) can be found and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward Depending on the clear results, you can select as many special rewards as the number of stars you have gained.
6. Narrative Collection Consume the event items (Chocolate Cakes) gained by clearing the narrative dungeons to earn various rewards in the narrative collection.
You can earn collection rewards by summoning all the items in the narrative collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions include:
* When you gain the MAIN reward, you do not have to summon all the items in the random reward list to earn the collection rewards based on the number of collection completions. * * After the random reward list is refreshed, you can move to the next collection reward list. * You can continue to win random rewards even if you have obtained the MAIN reward and can update the random reward list. 7. Narrative Mission As your play narrative dungeons, you can complete daily narrative missions. Upon completion, you can collect event items (Chocolate Cakes). * For narrative missions, the number of entries you can make is reset at 04:00 (UTC+0). Basic Info. about the narrative dungeon can be found on the link below. https://bit.ly/2NCeq8l
★ New Childs ★ 5★ Spring Bes (Water Type, Defender)
5★ Hypocrite Babel (Water Type, Debuffer)
4★ Abandoned Creature (Fire Type, Supporter)
★ Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes Update ★ 12 Pactmaker Costumes for corresponding 3-5★ Childs will be updated as follows.
3★ Pactmaker Costume: Hecate, Jeanne d'Arc, Deino 4★ Pactmaker Costume: Fenrir, Morrigan, Selene, Leda 5★ Pactmaker Costume: Brigid, Midas, Siren, Hestia, Babel ※ Addition of Pactmaker Costumes may affect individual probabilities of acquiring other particular costumes. ※ Other Pactmaker Costumes that were previously obtainable can still be acquired through continuous synthesis. ★ Mission Pass ★ We will introduce a new mission pass in the Feb.13 update.
* Missions can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period. ★ Devil Pass ★ Devil Pass Season 29 begins! Collect Devil Pass points to raise tiers throughout the season! Depending on the tier you achieve, you can earn various rewards! 1. Devil Pass Season 29 Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). 3. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can gain Arch Devil exclusive rewards additionally. ※ The main rewards for Arch Devil Pass: 5★ Child Summon Tickets, 5★ Spring Bes, Galaxy Napping Place Lucky Box, 5★ A Equipment Summon Tickets ※ You can check the details in the game. - There are exclusive missions for Arch Devil Pass. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass after completing the final tier, you will also receive all the exclusive rewards. - Blood Gems can be spent to increase the tier in Devil Pass. Points will not be deducted when you raise the tier manually. - Devil Pass treasure chests can be purchased using points earned after completing the final tier. - You will not be able to receive rewards after the end of the season, so please claim them beforehand. ★ Summons ★ We now inform you about the new summons.
★ Shop ★ We also inform you about new packages.
※ Mini Davi Cookie is a collection item for that is provided under the transaction event. ※ Please refer to “ Transaction Event” for more details. ★ Events ★ 1. Transaction Event Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. Detail: - You can acquire "Mini Davi Cookies" from purchasing a package in "Limited Edition Pack” tab of Lan Fei’s Shop. - The number of obtainable “Mini Davi Cookies” can be checked by tapping the ‘More’ button of the corresponding item. - "Mini Davi Cookie" is a collection item for [Lan Fei’s Limited-Time Missions] that can be completed in Mission Pass. Details and rewards for Lan Fei’s Limited-Time Missions are as below.
* Missions can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period. 2. Re:Birth Challenge Event Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. Details: Play Re:Birth Labyrinth to gain Re:Birth Coins and Galaxy Napping Place!
3. Double Re:Birth Coin Event Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. Detail: - Up to double the amount of coins can be earned when you clear Re:Birth Labyrinth stages during the event. - The amount of Daily Mission reward coins will be doubled as well. ★ Others ★ ‘Rate’ button is added under the ‘More’ menu of Summon Tickets and Lucky Boxes / ‘Use 10 times’ function is added for Summon Tickets
2. ‘MIN’ button added in popup window for selling items