CM Alt CM Alt LV.19 GameManager
Feb 12, 2020, 02:27 PM 4,554 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 1

We are informing you about the Feb. 13 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon 2. New Childs 3. Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes Update 4. Mission Pass 5. Devil Pass Season 29 6. Summons 7. Shop 8. Events 9.Others ==================================================   ★Narrative Dungeon★ 1. Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint.   2. Partner Child 5★ Spring Bes joins the first slot in your party at stages 5, 7 of normal and hard difficulties as the partner Child. * When a partner Child joins, the party member will be replaced automatically. The partner Child will automatically be designated as the party leader.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 3

3.Boost Child You can earn additional event items as special rewards when fighting with a party that includes the Boost Child.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 5

* The boost effect is not applied to event items obtained as the first clear reward. * The boost effect is not applied to the provided partner Child.   4. First Clear Reward Event items are gained as the first clear reward for the initial victory.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 7

* Event items (Chocolate Cakes) are only provided once as the first clear reward. * The number of earned event items (Chocolate Cakes) can be found and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection].   5. Special Reward Depending on the clear results, you can select as many special rewards as the number of stars you have gained.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 9

6. Narrative Collection Consume the event items (Chocolate Cakes) gained by clearing the narrative dungeons to earn various rewards in the narrative collection.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 11

You can earn collection rewards by summoning all the items in the narrative collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions include:

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 13

* When you gain the MAIN reward, you do not have to summon all the items in the random reward list to earn the collection rewards based on the number of collection completions. * * After the random reward list is refreshed, you can move to the next collection reward list. * You can continue to win random rewards even if you have obtained the MAIN reward and can update the random reward list.   7. Narrative Mission As your play narrative dungeons, you can complete daily narrative missions. Upon completion, you can collect event items (Chocolate Cakes). * For narrative missions, the number of entries you can make is reset at 04:00 (UTC+0).   Basic Info. about the narrative dungeon can be found on the link below. https://bit.ly/2NCeq8l

★ New Childs ★   5★ Spring Bes (Water Type, Defender)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 17

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 19

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 21

5★ Hypocrite Babel (Water Type, Debuffer)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 23

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 25

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 27

4★ Abandoned Creature (Fire Type, Supporter)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 29

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 31

[After Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 33

★ Re:Birth Labyrinth Costumes Update ★ 12 Pactmaker Costumes for corresponding 3-5★ Childs will be updated as follows.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 35

3★ Pactmaker Costume: Hecate, Jeanne d'Arc, Deino 4★ Pactmaker Costume: Fenrir, Morrigan, Selene, Leda 5★ Pactmaker Costume: Brigid, Midas, Siren, Hestia, Babel   ※ Addition of Pactmaker Costumes may affect individual probabilities of acquiring other particular costumes. ※ Other Pactmaker Costumes that were previously obtainable can still be acquired through continuous synthesis.   ★ Mission Pass ★ We will introduce a new mission pass in the Feb.13 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 37

* Missions can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period.   ★ Devil Pass ★ Devil Pass Season 29 begins! Collect Devil Pass points to raise tiers throughout the season! Depending on the tier you achieve, you can earn various rewards!   1. Devil Pass Season 29 Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). 3. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can gain Arch Devil exclusive rewards additionally. ※ The main rewards for Arch Devil Pass: 5★ Child Summon Tickets, 5★ Spring Bes, Galaxy Napping Place Lucky Box, 5★ A Equipment Summon Tickets   ※ You can check the details in the game.   - There are exclusive missions for Arch Devil Pass. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass after completing the final tier, you will also receive all the exclusive rewards. - Blood Gems can be spent to increase the tier in Devil Pass. Points will not be deducted when you raise the tier manually. - Devil Pass treasure chests can be purchased using points earned after completing the final tier. - You will not be able to receive rewards after the end of the season, so please claim them beforehand.   ★ Summons ★ We now inform you about the new summons.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 39

★ Shop ★ We also inform you about new packages.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 41

※ Mini Davi Cookie is a collection item for that is provided under the transaction event. ※ Please refer to “ Transaction Event” for more details.   ★ Events ★ 1. Transaction Event Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. Detail: - You can acquire "Mini Davi Cookies" from purchasing a package in "Limited Edition Pack” tab of Lan Fei’s Shop. - The number of obtainable “Mini Davi Cookies” can be checked by tapping the ‘More’ button of the corresponding item. - "Mini Davi Cookie" is a collection item for [Lan Fei’s Limited-Time Missions] that can be completed in Mission Pass. Details and rewards for Lan Fei’s Limited-Time Missions are as below.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 43

* Missions can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period.   2. Re:Birth Challenge Event Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. Details: Play Re:Birth Labyrinth to gain Re:Birth Coins and Galaxy Napping Place!

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 45

3. Double Re:Birth Coin Event Period: Feb.13, after maint. ~ Feb.27, until maint. Detail: - Up to double the amount of coins can be earned when you clear Re:Birth Labyrinth stages during the event. - The amount of Daily Mission reward coins will be doubled as well.   ★ Others ★ ‘Rate’ button is added under the ‘More’ menu of Summon Tickets and Lucky Boxes / ‘Use 10 times’ function is added for Summon Tickets

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 47

2. ‘MIN’ button added in popup window for selling items

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Feb. 13, 2020 image 49

Comment 21

• dctouko LV.17 Champagne Showers! Feb 12, 2020, 05:51 PM

Amazing quality of life improvements! So after the update I can now use x10 times tickets with a single button press instead of pressing 10 times to open 10 tickets. And finally! It's now possible to check the rates on the summoning tickets! I'm always curious to know what are the rates are :p Plus now you can sell items based on quantity instead of the whole thing :)

Keep up the good work! SHIFT UP :) i hope autoing battling 75 friends feature will be soon be implemented.

• Naomi LV.26 Dream Chaser Feb 12, 2020, 04:34 PM

I'm not happy with Lan Fei’s Limited-Time Missions, they always money oriented. But i'm happy with everything else and I'm looking forward to the new release.

• SehatDanKuat LV.20 S Feb 12, 2020, 05:58 PM

Brigid Sniffing Rosecotics Costume I Must found that

• Sir Shortcut LV.12 Chief Feb 12, 2020, 11:34 PM

• Sakamoto さん LV.5 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 03:21 AM

Now we just need Loli Eve and we are 👌

• Epona is hot LV.7 Nomad Feb 12, 2020, 02:39 PM

Hmm 6% boost Summon Banner,Brigid pactmaker costume finally and rebirth coin boost finally!

That Lan Fei mission is really p2w...then again since when Lan Fei shop is not p2w lolz. Oh wel more gift to paid player with the Davi cookie mission.

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Feb 12, 2020, 04:25 PM

MORE COSTUMES!!!!!! I am way to excited for getting more costumes.

• Mika Tomoru LV.6 Parasite Feb 12, 2020, 02:38 PM

Oooh yes Babel

• Ocelotgrimm LV.23 Monster Feb 12, 2020, 02:33 PM

Brigid, Siren and Leda pactmaker costume <3

• ZelphuS LV.20 S Feb 12, 2020, 08:31 PM

all is good

• Estrava LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2020, 10:12 PM

I hate narrative dungeon events, hardly have enough stam to get my 2* childs as is, so whenever we get one of these events my crystal farm suffers big time. Rewards for participating rarely excite me as well. :(

• Anshokū LV.22 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 12, 2020, 11:25 PM

😉Just save up your stam

• Johnbogs LV.5 Let’s play Destiny! Feb 12, 2020, 08:44 PM

new costumes, thanks devs

• LehBiscuit LV.19 Swifty Sailor Feb 12, 2020, 09:11 PM

Awesome! been waiting for another Rebrith event!

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Feb 13, 2020, 02:50 AM

Another re:birth challenge and double coin event, nice!

• TetoKaiba LV.11 GG Feb 12, 2020, 06:23 PM

I hate dogs.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Feb 12, 2020, 10:03 PM

Ok, boomer

• SacroTex LV.6 Nomad Feb 13, 2020, 08:31 AM

Very NICE !

• Plentiful LV.4 Lurker Feb 13, 2020, 11:03 AM

What's the difference between play rebirth dungeon and attempt rebirth dungeon???

• Fanatic Comics LV.6 Nomad Feb 13, 2020, 07:03 PM

So is Bes and Babel any good?

Home