CM Alt CM Alt LV.19 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 5,857 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 282

• Reika Mae LV.33 Dragon Jan 30, 2020, 09:00 PM

Account ID: bqbtxjthuc3c

This is my team setup for this World Boss, make sure to place Naias in the back as she dies quite easily UNLESS you can make her tanky, most recommended is Rita's carta. Some other points as follows:

- Aria is useless here since Pan slows the frontline, we will not be able to reach 3rd fever so better rely on raw damage than fever damage.

- You may want to place a few supporters in the back like Chang'e, Pantheon, Naias as they provide one of the important team supports and if slowed they may find hard to do so.

- Since Pan has heal block, try to use Maat carta on Mars and Maat as even a maxed Mars has tendency to die if she can't heal, I know because mine died once

• Karedo LV.12 Chief Feb 1, 2020, 01:38 PM

(excluding Boost Childs)

• Reika Mae LV.33 Dragon Feb 1, 2020, 02:18 PM

Thanks, amended

• SehatDanKuat LV.20 S Jan 30, 2020, 07:28 PM

Follow This instructions CM
    we Must bring 6-8 Atker Fire Element Atker Only
    Tanker bring 2 Only Dana & Mars
    Support type bring 6-8 unit Newbie Mona, Chang'E,Sitry,Naias,Aria, Pantheon, Verdelet
    Debuffer bring 4-6 unit Bathory,sunbeach Mona, Jupiter, Freesia, Midas, Persephone
    Healer bring 2-3 Only Healer Leda,Maat,Shrink

Drive Order 1Naias, 2 Aria, 3 Sitry

ID: bqfxhicrzovk

IGN: SehatKuat

• ReddlsRow LV.13 Chief Jan 30, 2020, 08:46 PM

hello,

here is my advice:

swipe your credit card an get tyrving! she will help you very well in this event! ;D

ID: bqi2rw3qmt16

• dctouko LV.17 Champagne Showers! Jan 30, 2020, 08:33 PM

I have some tips and i hope it can be helpful to you :)

Step 1

Always put attackers at the backrow and equip the childs on frontrow with HP+DEF equipments. If you're having survivability issues, add more healers like Maat,Leda,Syrinx and Neptune.

As for drive order go for 3rd fever buff this might requires childs to be fully capped Naias>Aria>Sytry. If not go for highest damage drives.

Step 2

Try setting on x1 Speed because if you play at a phone or tablet that's unable to perform properly at x3 Speed world boss, you will lose massive damages dealt.

Hope this helps :)

Game ID bxwkny001ov2

• KSamurai LV.3 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 05:00 AM

Other posts will say the basics (DPS on Back, Tank/support on front etc.), yet here some child recommendations for boss.

Must childs for world boss -
    Daoine Sidhe (For double Edge Sword buff +5 allies)

Best Fire DPS -
    Medb (Very High damage)
    Hestia (Bleed debuff)
    Ailill (Hellfire buff with other fire allies)

Healers -
    Maat (Regen All allies)
    Leda (Regen buff All allies)

Tank -
    Not needed (Damage mitigated enough between childs for healers to keep team alive)

Debuffers/Supporters -
    Party Star/Party Night Medb (Skill Gauge charge+, Slide Damage) *Leader Recommdation*
    Jupiter (Defence debuff, Bleed DoT)
    Dancing Maiden/Oracle Werewolf (Skill Damage Defence debuffs)
    Batory (20% Defence Debuff)
    Aria (Ally Drive Gauge+)

Enjoy beating the boss!

ID :- bqcfmh9epnp9

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Jan 31, 2020, 11:21 AM

ID: bski2uqotub3

A very minor tip here. Sort your attackers at the backline to the left instead of the right. This allows you to min max the damage during fever time.

• Electi LV.2 Switch Jan 30, 2020, 08:41 PM

User Account ID : bv1n3cxdanzz

Since it's a Boss its has a power to obliterate your child in three or four times a round unless you have the counter for it like, full team fire attribute with 5 five star or 6 if you don't have, you just have select the most powerful child and you need to line it to Rear line/order instead of front line so you can get the most damage you will get.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jan 30, 2020, 09:12 PM

Account ID: bsewil25q4vb

Don't sleep on my girl, Ailill. She's the best WB fire attacker even compared to a 60+6 Morgan. I'd recommend her over Morgan, Hestia or even Courtesan Bathory (although to be fair, 50+0 ain't a fair comparison). I'd recommend Ailill+Party Star Medb certainly, with Daione on top. Hestia+Tyrving+Verdelet also make for a nasty combination. I'm not using Eve or Aria for this WB, pure damage (and lots of Graze+Bleed+Bleed buffing) is the way forward.

Also Pan hits like a truck, geez. The Recovery Block after her Drive is pretty nasty.

• Zombie Dane LV.24 Team Rocket Jan 30, 2020, 09:16 PM

id : buo74mduvr7s
    just use Ailill with ten other fire childs.

• Nogo LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 05:18 AM

Pan Info-graphic courtesy of discord user Gramamanamanees#8008

Pretty much 6-8 Attackers including 1 Poison Attacker which I use Eve.
    Mars + Daoine Sid for Defenders
    Maat
    Mona/Bath/Midas for Debuffers
    Substitute in what Supporters you can muster.
    Drive Order: Naias, Chang'e, Sitry

ID: btfylotywmqi
    IGN: Nogo

• Death1223 LV.2 Lurker Feb 4, 2020, 08:36 AM

10 Attackers, 10 Supporters, All Fire-Type, All 60+6
    This will net you the most DPS in my opinion
    Obviously use the bonus childs for the boost!

Account ID: c06h0chogahf

• Nemo86 LV.6 Nomad Feb 4, 2020, 09:08 AM

Max out your Mars
    Supports tend to get your better damage over multipul World bosses. Max out Newbie mona, chang'e, and pantheon
    Keep Chang'e in the rear for this World boss.

Max maat as well as she tend to be the best healer for most World bosses.

• Riss LV.1 Mootie Feb 4, 2020, 12:36 PM

Fire element attackers are key to dealing a lot of damage to Pan. In addition, make sure to include support, some healers, and only a few tanks. Definitely make sure level your characters up if you want to do a lot of damage.

ID: c06gzqvdjdge

• Kayblis LV.3 Lurker Feb 4, 2020, 01:52 PM

Here is the Recommended and 'Ideal' way to wing it for the Pan World Boss:

- All child's are recommended maxed out their skills
    - Allocate tanks or High HP/Def Child at the front row
    - Child's that has low HP/Def (Attacks/Supporter/Debuffers) should ideally be in the back row
    - Allocate more support units suce as Newbie Mona, Chang'E,Sitry,Naias,Aria, Pantheon as well as putting more of your Fire Element Child's
    - Last but not least, if Money does not matter to you, would recommend to whale for Tyrving/Courtesan Bathory and you'll definitely see the improvement in damange

id : bw6f0wd4yu70

• billion LV.1 Mootie Jan 30, 2020, 08:01 PM

i use OG saturn and OG ma'at along side a wall of my finest supporters, newbie, pantheon, generic buffers and a few debuffers, then i have a few attacks that i want buffed. this is a fire event so i also like having sidhe as shes fire's special leg up in the damage department

id: btk44lyeh7vp

Home