FREE LV.11 Chief
Dec 30, 2019, 06:23 PM 10,487 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 45

🖐 Hello, dear Candidates~! This is DC DEVs.   A brand new year is coming!! What are you going to do on the first day of 2020? If you don’t have any particular plan in mind, what about Destiny Child? With the beginning of the new year, we will have our first update of the year!   Well, what will be waiting for us in the first update of 2020? Don’t you want to find out? ☝☝☝   ★World Boss Trial★

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 2

1) World Boss Trial Season 6 [Two-Sided Moa] - Battle Period: Jan. 1, 4:00 (UTC+0) - Jan. 12, 4:00 (UTC+0) - This season’s World Boss is Dark Type [Two-Sided Moa], and the Booster Childs are Light Type 5★ [Resurrected Frej] and Light Type 5★ [Dancing Maiden Werewolf]. - If you have one or more Boost Childs in your party during the World Boss battle, bonus percentage will be applied to the amount of Magic Mirror Fragments you acquire.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 4

2) Rewards ■ Daily Rank Reward Calculation Period: every day from 4:00 - 5:00 (UTC+0) during the World Boss Trial season - When the calculation is over, you can obtain your rewards from the [Previous Daily] tab from the menu, and they will be sent to your mailbox. - You can obtain your rewards from after the calculation is done until the next day’s calculation begins. (When the next calculation starts, the previous rewards will disappear. Please claim them beforehand.)  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 6

■ Season Ranking Rewards Calculation Period: Jan. 12, 4:00 (UTC+0) ~ Jan. 13, 4:00 (UTC+0) - When the calculation is over, you can obtain your rewards from the [Season] tab from the menu, and they will be sent to your mailbox. - You can obtain the Season Ranking rewards until the World Boss Trial period is over. (Once the Season is over, the rewards will disappear. Please claim them beforehand.)  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 8

■ Rewards are provided depending on the number of World Bosses you defeat. The rewards you can get depending on the number of defeats are as follows.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 10

* Special Reward Box drops various items including Crystals, 5★ Child, and 5★ Soul Carta.   3) Magic Mirror Shop - Magic Mirror Shop period : Jan. 1, 4:00 (UTC+0) - Jan. 15, 4:00 (UTC+0) (Once the Magic Mirror Shop closes, the number of your Magic Mirror Fragments will be reset. Please make sure to use them all beforehand.) - The items/Childs available at the Magic Mirror Shop are as follows:

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 12
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 13

4) Please refer to the link below for more details about World Boss Trial. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg

★Child★ ※ New Childs (Two-Sided Moa / Dancing Maiden Werewolf) can be acquired exclusively through Pickup Summon. However, after the Jan. 14 maintenance, they can also be summoned through Premium Summon and Child Summon Tickets.   5★ Two-Sided Moa (Dark, Defender)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 17

[Before Awakening]  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 19

[After Awakening]  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 21

5★ Dancing Maiden Werewolf (Light, Debuffer)  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 23

[Before Awakening]  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 25

[After Awakening]  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 27

★Devil Pass★   Devil Pass Season 26 will now begin! Gather Pass Points during the season to climb up the Tiers. You can get diverse rewards based on the Tiers you reach.   - Devil Pass Season 26 Periods: Jan. 1, 4:00 (UTC+0) - Jan. 14, until maint. - Devil Pass Missions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). - If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass, you can acquire additional rewards that are exclusive to the Arch Devil Pass. ※ Main rewards for the Arch Devil Pass: 5★ Two-Sided Moa, Galaxy Napping Place Carta Pack, 5★ A Equipment Summon Ticket   ※ The item drop rates of Galaxy Napping Place Carta Pack are as follow.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 29

- Included among the Devil Pass missions are the missions exclusive to the Arch Devil Pass. If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final Tier, you will be able to obtain the exclusive rewards additionally. - You can climb up the Tier within the Devil Pass by spending a certain number of Blood Gems. If you do, the Pass Points you already own will not be deducted. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points you earn after reaching Maximum Tier. - Please keep in mind that you cannot obtain the rewards after the season ends, and we strongly recommend you to receive your rewards beforehand.   ★Mission Pass★ Come and see our new Mission Passes of Season 15!

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 31

* The missions of the Mission Pass can only be completed within the period, and the rewards won’t be provided after the period ends.   ★Summon★

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 33

★Shop★ Come and see our new packages!

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 35

★Event★

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 37

1) Snowy Para-Dice event (Part.2) Obtain dice rolls and get board rewards and lap rewards! Period: Jan. 1, 4:00 (UTC+0) - Jan.14, until maint. - How to get dice rolls: Login 1 time / Play Devil Rumble 3 times / Play Re-Birth Labyrinth 5 times / Clear the final stage in Underground 1 time   - Lap Rewards

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 86

* Conditions to obtain the dice rolls are reset every day at 4:00 (UTC+0) * There is no limit to how many dice rolls you can roll per day. * The dice rolls that are not used are accumulated until the event ends. * The drop rates of Brand New Badge and Special Brand New Badge are as follows.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 109
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 42

2) All Event Dungeon Open During the event period, dungeons of all types will be open! - Periods: Jan. 1, 4:00 (UTC+0) - Jan.8, 4:00 (UTC+0)   3) Evolution Road Clear the following missions within the event period and get your rewards! - Periods: Jan. 1, 4:00 (UTC+0) - Jan. 14, until maint. - Rewards: You can check the detailed information on the missions and rewards by touching the Evolution Road icon in the home screen.  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 1, 2020 image 44

Comment 20

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Dec 30, 2019, 07:15 PM

Awesome Update, especially one thing:

"New Childs (Two-Sided Moa / Dancing Maiden Werewolf) can be acquired exclusively through Pickup Summon. However, after the Jan. 14 maintenance, they can also be summoned through Premium Summon and Child Summon Tickets."

So they get into the summon pool as soon as the event is over. That is so amazing to see the summon pool grow. I am as happy as can be. Happy New Year everyone!

• Mute LV.5 Lurker Dec 30, 2019, 07:26 PM

i missed that one while reading the notes ! This is HUGE 👍

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 30, 2019, 07:40 PM

Excellent.

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 31, 2019, 12:08 AM

Yup this is already known and is listed at those 5* elemental childs tickets :) if you have them you can check the notice there. This is definitely a welcome change :D https://sos-campmobile.pstatic.net/d/31b07g/3_d3jUd018bng1oklrb54bcwai_u4lj6k.jpg?type=w660

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Dec 30, 2019, 06:48 PM

Hi Devs, lap 11 reward isn't mentioned, or is the last item a typo and supposed to be 11 and not 12?

• DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager Dec 30, 2019, 07:18 PM

It should be 11 and more! Please make no mistake.

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 30, 2019, 08:16 PM

Amazing update! I can't wait to see how strong my childs has grown :) Two sided Moa here i come!

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Dec 31, 2019, 01:14 AM

I was happy for the last update but this... this is too much for my heart! I love you DC!!

• NO NAME verified Dec 30, 2019, 08:41 PM

Nice update. Also that 2020 celebration package seems delicious 🍜 I'll be curious about its price.

• Juarez Oliveira LV.1 Mootie Dec 31, 2019, 01:28 PM

Pls! Fix the gacha 9%! is broken for days. :-( (Global and Korean servers)

• Joelaxle LV.3 I Want Presents! Dec 31, 2019, 08:28 PM

agreed. wouldve rather had 3% with a guaranteed 5*. or remove the 1/1 daily limit. tough getting 0 5s and someone posting they got 6 in a single x10.

• SgenL_DC LV.12 Chief Dec 30, 2019, 07:10 PM

Emm.....
    Where is the 4 star child boost?
    And I'm waiting for the fire Bathory .......
    OMG will you try to seperate the event again?

• dikstra LV.20 S Dec 30, 2019, 08:34 PM

They stopped doing 4* boost childs. Last one was Victorix for WB Khepri. Pretty sure we won't see 4* as boosts ever again.

• IttyxBittyxMe LV.5 Lurker Dec 30, 2019, 07:26 PM

I love that the new childs will be in the summon pool so soon after the event! I was really hoping for fire Bathory to be released with D.Werewolf like she was in JP but the wait continues (which is probably for the best so I can save more crystals).

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Dec 31, 2019, 02:23 AM

Looking at the timeline, the next possible event where they can introduce Oiran Bathory is probably Daphnis, wood WB after this.

• masfugo LV.4 Lurker Dec 30, 2019, 07:54 PM

nice. no need to spend 300 stamina for the dice event anymore

• LehBiscuit LV.20 Swifty Sailor Dec 30, 2019, 09:13 PM

Can I get like half of those World Boss tickets in your screen shot? Otherwise, super excited for the update

• Mute LV.5 Lurker Dec 30, 2019, 07:01 PM

i think there is a little mistake : there is 2 times the drop rates for Special Brand New Badge, but no info for Brand New Badge 😅

• Ojo018 LV.13 Chief Dec 30, 2019, 07:56 PM

\o/ Happy for Veterans and casual players. New players might have harder times :s But overall best decisions. Can't wait till WB starts.

• Joelaxle LV.3 I Want Presents! Dec 31, 2019, 02:10 AM

what's the limit on the 2020 child select boxes? and price? the current ones are amazing deals, more costume boxes please! collab child select box when :D #DCForever

Home