DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
Dec 25, 2019, 02:29 PM 13,736 read

[NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 1

Hello, dear Candidates. This is DC Devs.   We are here to introduce our new content that will open on Dec. 26. The ‘House of Reincarnation’!   The House of Reincarnation is a mystical place where you can hold special spiritual rituals that allows you to contract with new Childs by consuming the Childs you already own.   Interesting, isn’t it? Now, let us see its detail, shall we?  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 3

1. How do I use the House of Reincarnation? - How to enter You can enter the House of Reincarnation through the NIGHT WORLD.   - Materials required Onyx, Blood Gem, Gold, Childs (The volume or the type of required materials depends on the type of ritual you hold.)   - Childs you can acquire You can randomly obtain one of the six Natural Born 5★ Childs in the Summon List.   ※ Notes - The Summon List basically consists of the exclusive Child and basic Childs. However, if you replace one of a Child in the Summon List into a 5★ Child you have, it will be also displayed in the list.   - Some Childs can be acquired exclusively in the House of Reincarnation. The default Summon List and exclusive Child list can change after a certain time.   <How do I change the Summon List?> ① Tap the Child you want to change in the Summon List.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 5

② Select the Child in the list and replace it with the Child you want in the pop up menu.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 7

③ Check that the Child has been properly replaced in the Summon List and

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 9

2. Contents - You can use Restoration, Oversoul, and Metamorphosis in the House of Reincarnation. Details are as follows. - In the House of Reincarnation, you cannot use Evolution Material Childs or Enhancement Childs as materials.   ★ Restoration By using 4★ Childs, summon a 5★ Child at a certain rate.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 11

※ Restoration Mileage - You can earn mileage points if you summon 4★ Childs from Restoration. - The amount of your mileage points you earn depends on the number of Childs you use as materials. - No further mileage will accrue when the gauge reaches the maximum, and we recommend you to receive your mileage reward by pressing ‘Claim’ button. - Your mileage will be reset after you receive your reward. (One random Child in the Summon List)  

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 13

※ Notes  - You can only use Natural Born 4★ Childs as materials. - The more materials you put, the higher your success rate for summoning a 5★ Child. - Restoration requires at least 5 materials (maximum 40) at a time and its success rate of summoning 5★ Child can vary from 10% to 100%. - You can check its success rate immediately in the game. - The higher the chance of summoning a 5★, the more it costs you for Restoration. - If Restoration succeeds, it summons one of the 5★ Childs in the Summon List. Otherwise, it summons a random 4★ Child. - By pressing ‘Auto’ button, you can automatically select the Childs you want to use as materials. - Using an uncapped 4★ Child as a material for Restoration is considered as using several Childs, depending on the number of uncap.   ★ Oversoul Summon a 5★ Child by using six 5★ Childs.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 15

※ Notes - You can use even Lv.1 Childs as materials as long as they are Natural Born 5★ Childs. - When you are using an uncapped Child as a material, it is considered as one material only. So we recommend you to unbind it before you use it as a material. (Unbind means splitting uncapped Childs into two or more same Childs which are not uncapped.)   ★Metamorphosis Summon a 5★ Child by using three 6★ Childs who reached max level (Lv. 60).

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] New Content : House of Reincarnation  image 17

※ Notes - For Metamorphosis, you can use 1-5★ Childs who reached Lv. 60 as materials. - You can only use 6★ Childs who reached max level as a material. - When you are using an uncapped Child as a material, it is considered as one material only. So we recommend you to unbind it before you use it as a material. (Unbind means splitting uncapped Childs into two or more same Childs which are not uncapped.)  

Comment 31

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 25, 2019, 02:32 PM

Yess finally get this Feature 👌

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 25, 2019, 02:33 PM

Cant wait!!

• Mute LV.5 Lurker Dec 25, 2019, 04:46 PM

You only need 6 Nat 5* and 5k Onyx to get an uncap ?!
    Global really starting to shape up as the superior version of DC.
    Unbelievable.

• Cristoquer LV.21 Clearly Hacking Dec 25, 2019, 02:47 PM

Guess it's Time to comeback to the game

• El Dobe Sensual LV.15 Midnight Kiss Dec 25, 2019, 04:31 PM

They did it!!!

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Dec 25, 2019, 09:36 PM

What a great timento be ALIVE!!!! Here comes guys! The best christmass gift that you cant get in any gacha game! Thank you so much Shift Up!!!

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Dec 26, 2019, 08:57 AM

Metamorphosis doesn’t seem worth the effort of leveling trash to 60. You might be saving onyx and instead using a days profit from gold dungeon, but to get three 5* to evolve cost both evo material and fodder. And the lower the rarity the more evo mats and fodders you’ll end up needing. Not to mention the burning of stamina, or wasting xp slimes, or combing trash child’s instead of using them for onyx extract to get to the max level. Bottom line, unless I’m missing something, metamorphosis just isn’t worth it. The first two though, I’m very excited for!

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Dec 26, 2019, 12:44 PM

how long will it be in the game? is it a permanent feature in the game? or it will be removed after an update?

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Dec 26, 2019, 01:28 PM

It's permanent.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Dec 26, 2019, 02:35 PM

I think it’s a permanent addition

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Dec 25, 2019, 02:35 PM

6 dupes for another child plus he will be random? 🙈

• Akhos LV.4 Lurker Dec 25, 2019, 02:41 PM

Random, but it's a guaranteed nat5* out of a pool of 6 that you can choose.

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Dec 25, 2019, 02:44 PM

really? so you decide from the pool or is the pool randomized every roll?

• Akhos LV.4 Lurker Dec 25, 2019, 02:54 PM

The default summon list does change every now and then, but you yourself can select from an overall list (childs you already have) to replace any of the childs in the default list.

• KenSeong LV.22 S Dec 25, 2019, 05:45 PM

Correct me if im wrong but if i got this right, this will be only for uncaping units you already own, not getting new ones right? I presume that's why they are expending premium summon pool at the same time so we now have a way to get new units and then uncap them more easily through HoR.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 25, 2019, 06:35 PM

You’re mostly correct with the exception of HoR-exclusive childs (such as Eshu) which can only be obtained through HoR.

• Momme LV.17 Sage Dec 25, 2019, 11:50 PM

Kharl  so basically you turn in dupes you don't need for dupes that you actually need

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 26, 2019, 12:31 AM

Momme  Precisely.

• WasaBee LV.5 Lurker Dec 25, 2019, 02:35 PM

Best Christmas present from DC!!

• Chrono LV.7 Merry Christmas! Dec 25, 2019, 02:51 PM

the summon list pop-up menu showed catherine in it! collab child possible (?)

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 25, 2019, 02:57 PM

That's inventory Child not default Child Summon.. default Summon Child always 6 List & will change randomly

• Chrono LV.7 Merry Christmas! Dec 25, 2019, 03:00 PM

isn't the menu to change the list of 6 childs you can summon, and you can change them at will?

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Dec 25, 2019, 03:22 PM

TLDR: if you have the child, you can pick her as 1 of the 6 possible child that you can resurrect.

If you have to collab child, yes you can include. You cant if u dont have em.

• Chrono LV.7 Merry Christmas! Dec 25, 2019, 03:22 PM

so it'll be childs you have and additionally exclusive childs?

• Tsuyomi LV.22 Outlaw Dec 25, 2019, 03:34 PM

Additionally exclusive, u mean Eshu? Then yes

• NO NAME verified Dec 25, 2019, 04:43 PM

Nice! Thank you. 💖👍

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Dec 25, 2019, 04:52 PM

I have a question i wonder can you still get the child you traded for? Example you traded A.Is to Bari for something good and due to bad luck there's still a chance Bari will give you a A.I child back lol

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 25, 2019, 05:20 PM

You’ll get one of the six childs in the Summon List. If you don’t put A.I in the list then you won’t get her back.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Dec 26, 2019, 02:04 PM

cool.. then all i need to do is get those important child for my team then find an opportunity to unlock those rare childs? thanks..

• Lufyzen LV.2 Lurker Dec 27, 2019, 02:11 AM

cool. Finally can save my crystals basicaly i just need atleast 1 child if i'm not wrong

• SacroTex LV.13 Chief Dec 27, 2019, 09:14 AM

i think is nice but ...

Home