DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
Dec 9, 2019, 02:02 PM 2,795 read

[EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement!

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 1

Hello, dear Candidates! This is DC Devs.   First of all, we have to tell you that we cannot thank you enough for your participation on the Fan Art Event and loving messages of support on our Destiny Child!   We have read every artwork and message you have sent us, and really touched by your efforts, passion and love on our game!   All your works were really cool, but we found some standouts and decided to provide bonus rewards to artisans who created those masterpieces!   Now, let us meet the artisans, shall we?   -------------------------------------------------------------   In-game Nickname MoonRed

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 9

LUCIUS

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 11

Digi

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 13

yor101

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 15

MajorTom

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 17

soul270

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 19

mang101

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 21

ailyrz

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 23

Farronhart

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 25

foxfang

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] 1st Anniversary Fan Art Winner Announcement! image 27

Rewards: 5★ Child Summon Ticket   Congratulations to all of you who are nominated! Plus, the participation rewards for all participants will be provided as we promised!   1,111 Crystals       ※ The reward will be provided until Dec. 9, 05:00 (UTC+0)   ※ Participants who plagiarized other's works, did not follow the designated format or whose works were irrelevant to the event have been excluded from the reward list.     Well, this is it! Once again, thank you for your participation and enjoy your rewards!   Now, it is time to Play! With Demons~!

Comment 15

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Dec 9, 2019, 02:19 PM

Why the secrecy? At least show the arts that won wwww

• Vibe LV.26 Midnight Kiss Dec 9, 2019, 02:03 PM

Congrats everyone ! おめでとう!

• Mizukirz LV.7 Nomad Dec 10, 2019, 12:43 AM

Congrats to everyone! I really had a lot of fun painting my entry and found a huge amount of artists sharing their love for DC! 😍
    I didn't find MoonRed, yor101 and MayorTom 's original posts at the events board! 😭 I really like their art styles and would love to drop a follow to their RRSS 💕

• Ajani LV.22 GG Dec 10, 2019, 02:37 AM

One of this beautifull draws was created in 2017 for fun not for the first anniversary but, congrats to all =3

• ikiyia LV.3 Lurker Dec 10, 2019, 05:55 AM

So... was there anywhere else to post stuff? I kept looking at the list of the most upvoted ones and this list is really not it. Were we against external people? Was it always just up to the studio? It's a bit disheartning ><

• Livs LV.5 Lurker Dec 17, 2019, 08:20 AM

hey... i didnt get the 1111 crystals.... but i didnt plagiarize anyone
    i didnt do a irrelevant drawing and i put everything according to what u guys asked...
    im very sad...

• kd LV.13 Elite Four Dec 9, 2019, 02:04 PM

Why mine was not in the top 10?? LoL

• JnXC LV.19 Sage Dec 9, 2019, 05:31 PM

Congrats everyone, good job all who took the time & participated!

• Ninesly_M LV.2 Lurker Dec 9, 2019, 07:59 PM

Woww
    Congrats everyone ♥♥♥

• SUGAR LV.26 Vampire Dec 9, 2019, 09:40 PM

I wish I could draw like this.

• Anny Art LV.3 Lurker Dec 10, 2019, 02:38 AM

Congrats everyone! :D

• NakuKoroNui LV.5 Lurker Dec 10, 2019, 06:43 AM

I didn't get my Crystal's v.v

• SacroTex LV.13 Chief Dec 12, 2019, 09:02 AM

i not see this draw in the contest.... u,u !!
    Fake
    AND THIS IS DIGITAL... not DRAW

• Nemo86 LV.6 Nomad Dec 12, 2019, 09:04 AM

Great stuff

• Livs LV.5 Lurker Dec 17, 2019, 08:31 AM

or maybe i did receive but didnt realize?
    is there a way to check that?
    please i just need to be.sure
    my life in general is already so shitty im crying

Home