DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
Sep 2, 2019, 01:59 PM 6,898 read

POP QUIZ

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - POP QUIZ image 1

Did you know that you can earn more Magic Mirror Fragments when you have Boost Childs in your team? Which of the following is not a boost Child for this World Boss?   A) SchoolSwimsuitDavi B) DiverMona C) Calypso   Found out the answer? It is the Promo Code to get a reward!   [How to use Promo Code?] -Android device: Go to the game > menu on the top right > Support > tap “Enter Promo Code” -iOS device: Click the link to use your promo code [ https://coupon-front.line.games/sbc/DCG ]

  *NOTE: Promo code expires on September 8th 2019, 24:00(UTC+0)  

Comment 30

  • ZexMaxwell LV.2 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 02:11 PM

    DiverMona

  • 鯊魚 LV.5 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 02:21 PM

    B

  • Odin LV.2 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 02:50 PM

    B) DiverMona

  • gamer157419786 LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2019, 03:24 PM

    B)DiverMona

  • Verde LV.2 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 03:37 PM

    B

  • Merefi Faligny LV.2 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 04:01 PM

    b

  • gamer690429614 LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2019, 04:39 PM

    B) DiverMona

  • Ragnarkmp LV.2 Lurker Sep 3, 2019, 02:52 AM

    drivermona

  • Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 3, 2019, 06:01 AM

    what's she driving?

  • NO NAME verified Sep 3, 2019, 02:57 AM

    ThiccDavi

  • Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 3, 2019, 06:00 AM

    this one?

  • NO NAME verified Sep 3, 2019, 07:00 AM

  • Sorin4388 LV.2 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 05:00 PM

    B) DiverMona

  • Tuấn Lê LV.3 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 05:37 PM

    B

  • Maftuh Billah Tri Saputro LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2019, 07:11 PM

    B. Divermona

    Davi got 60% And calypso got 30% so total boost You Have each WORLD boss possible Is 90% bonus in total.

  • Reiz LV.2 Lurker Sep 2, 2019, 08:58 PM

    B - DiverMona

  • Ventjja LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2019, 09:42 PM

    B) DiverMona

  • MilkyPudding LV.1 Mootie Sep 2, 2019, 11:49 PM

    B) Diver Mona

12
Home