DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager
May 15, 2019, 11:52 AM 19,309 read

UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 1

  [Soul Carta] Soul Carta comes after May 16th update. It boosts Child’s abilities and even gives special options to your Childs.   ■ What is Soul Carta? Equip Soul Carta on your Child to become stronger. It has the rarity of 3* to 5*. The higher the rarity, the greater the boost. And the rarest of all, Prism Soul Carta exists only for those 5★ Soul Cartas. Each Soul Carta has its unique powers and special options. Don't forget to check out the options of Soul Carta when you get it!   ■ How to equip Soul Carta? Awaken your Child. When it gets to 100%, Soul Carta slot will be unlocked.   ■ Where can I get Soul Carta? Soul Carta can be earned in various ways. One easy way of achieving them is by summoning. Go to [Summon] > [Equipment] to collect them all!   ■ Enhance your Soul Carta! Level up your Soul Carta to make it stronger. 3* can be enhanced up to level 30, 4* up to level 40, and 5* up to level 50. You can use equipment to enhance your Soul Carta like other weapons, armors, and accessories.   ■ What is Soul Enhancement? Besides ‘enhancing’ your Soul Carta with equipment, you could also ‘Soul Enhance’ your Soul Carta with other Soul Cartas you have. ‘Soul Enhancing’ will make your precious Soul Carta even more powerful.   For more detail about Soul Carta, check out our newest article on Game Guide board. Mona is there to help you!       [Ragna:Break] ■ Ragna:Break Season 2, Obelisk's Descent starts (May 16 4:00~June 6 4:00 UTC+0) - As you know, remaining Ragna coin will be converted into gold after the Ragna:Break ends. Be sure to use your Ragna Coins before the Ragna:Break event ends. Converted coins can be claimed from June 6th4:00 (UTC+0) to June 13th 4:00 (UTC+0). ■ There are some improvements on Slayer Raid count rewards. - From this season, you will get a bigger treasure chest for the Slayer Raid count reward! Slayer now can obtain at most 2 Platinum Chests every day! (Obtainable treasure chest are elevated by one step each, like follow. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum → Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum!)   *NOTE: Slayer raid starts on May 18th 4:00 (UTC+0). 48 hours after the Ragna:Break starts, so get ready!       [Event] ■ Ragna:Events! - Ragna:NEXT Break, Clear The Last Chapter (May 16 4:00 UTC+0 ~June 6 4:00 UTC+0) ■ Level-up Project: Horus (May 16 4:00 UTC+0~June 6 4:00 UTC+0) Check out Event board to find out more about it! ■ Moa Moa Para-dice (May 16 4:00 UTC+0~May 30 4:00 UTC+0) Chance to get Soul Carta summon ticket and enhancement Carta! ■ Summon Mileage 1+1 event (May 16 4:00 UTC+0~May 23 24:00 UTC+0) Chance to earn double summon mileage! ■ 40% MORE CRYSTAL EVENT (May 16 4:00 UTC+0~May 23 24:00 UTC+0) Check out Event packages on our Event board! ■ Your Childs are waiting, Candidates! Presents for the returning users ! (May 16 4:00~June 13 4:00 UTC+0)       [Child] New Childs - Werewolf, Horus, Cleopatra, Bast, Ankh, and Rune

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 3

Power 2149 HP 2219 ATK 998 DEF 784 AGL 726 CRT 852   [Auto Attack] Dark Attack - Deal 99 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Howling Roar - Deal 374 Damage, ATK +12% to 1 Ally (Highest ATK) for 10 seconds, and 70% chance to remove Curse from 1 ally (No bonus damage taken when Curse is removed) [Slide Skill] Survival of the Fittest - Deal 653 Damage to 2 random Enemies, ATK +1200 for 16 seconds and 70% chance to grant Awakening (CRT damage increased by 30% and Slide Skill damage increased by number of buffs) for 3 Dark Type Attackers [Drive Skill] Lupus Fang - Deal 1764 Damage to 3 random Enemies, grant ATK +30% and CRT rate +50% to 3 Allies (Priority: Dark Type Attackers) for 20 seconds [Leader Buff] ATK +10% for Dark Type Allies (an additional +5% during a raid) *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1    

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 7

Power 2181 HP 1752 ATK 1313 DEF 657 AGL 712 CRT 769   [Auto Attack] Light Attack - Deal 112 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Light of God - Deal 472 Damage, on Dark Type targets deal 209 Bonus Damage and 55% chance to gain Focus (100% ACC and CRT) for 13 seconds [Slide Skill] Pharaoh's Fury - Deal 922 Damage to 2 Enemies (Priority: Lowest HP), deal 800 Ignore DEF Damage, and inflict Curse (80 DoT every 2 sec, and Bonus Damage at end of duration or if removed) for 8 seconds [Drive Skill] God's Judgement - Deal 2315 Damage to 4 Enemies (Priority: Lowest HP), on Cursed targets deal 500 Bonus Damage [Leader Buff] ATK +10% for Light Type Allies *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1    

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 5

Power 2157 HP 2030 ATK 1033 DEF 788 AGL 766 CRT 920   [Auto Attack] Light Attack - Deal 101 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Light of Ra - Deal 386 Damage, Target's ATK -700 for 8 seconds, and 60% chance to inflict Curse Amplifier (Curse DoT and duration increased) on one Enemy (Priority: Cursed) for 8 seconds [Slide Skill] Law of Duat - Deal 604 Damage to 2 Enemies (Highest ATK), deal 500 Ignore DEF Damage, and inflict Blind ( Attack ACC 40% decrease) for 12 seconds [Drive Skill] Sky God's Trial - Deal 1885 Damage to 3 random Enemies, increase the duration by 50% for 3 Enemies with DoT debuffs (excluding Petrify, Water Balloon, Necrosis) for 6 seconds, and inflict Blind (Attack ACC 60% decrease) for 14 seconds [Leader Buff] ATK -15% for Dark Type Enemies *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1    

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 9

<Bast> Power 1296 HP 1312 ATK 590 DEF 462 AGL 433 CRT 505   [Auto Attack] Light Attack - Deal 73 Auto Attack damage [Tap Skill] Evil Eye - Deal 233 Damage, 60% chance to remove Confuse from 1 Ally [Slide Skill] Lion's Blessings - Deal 446 Damage, Regen 67 HP for 2 Allies (Priority: Lowest HP) for 16 seconds, and 70% chance to cancel DoT debuff for 2 Allies [Drive Skill] Brilliant Baptism - Deal 1098 Damage to 3 random Enemies, heal 516 HP for 3 Allies (Priority: Lowest HP) [Leader Buff] Weak Point DEF +5% for Light Type Allies   *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1   <Ankh> Power 1309 HP 1456 ATK 470 DEF 705 AGL 342 CRT 379   [Auto Attack] Wood Attack - Auto 68 Attack damage [Tap Skill] War Cry - Deal 196 Damage, DEF +15% for 2 Wood Type Allies and gain Taunt (84% chance to activate) for 10 seconds [Slide Skill] Gatekeeper's Roar - Deal 404 Damage, Absorb 20% damage as HP, and grant 3 Wood Type allies Skill Damage DEF +100 for 10 seconds [Drive Skill] Early Bird Gets the Worm - Deal 911 Damage to 2 random Enemies, and grant Barrier (absorbs +1500 damage before HP is affected) on 4 Allies (Priority: Lowest HP) for 18 seconds [Leader Buff] DEF+7% for Wood Type Allies   *Based on Skill Rank1 Level 1       [Costume] ■ New Costume - Second Coming Bastet, Sun Cleopatra Brand new costumes with special battle voice are waiting for you! Ragna:Break Season 2 and this season of Devil Pass brought you new costumes!

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 62
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - UPDATE NOTE: MAY 16, 2019 image 13

      [Summon] ■ New summon - Crystal & Blood Gem Soul Carta summon! ■ Crystal Pickup Summon - Werewolf (May 16 4:00~May 20 4:00 UTC+0) ■ Crystal Pickup Summon - Werewolf and Frej (May 16 4:00~June 6 4:00 UTC+0) ■ Crystal Pickup Summon - Frej (May 19 4:00~May 23 4:00 UTC+0) ■ Crystal & Gold Summon Child added - Bast, Ankh, and Rune will be added to premium Summon pool *Pickup Summon contains 5* Childs in Premium Summon pool. Some Pickup Summon does not guarantee the 5* Childs on the banner. Please tap "?Rate" button before summoning. *Tap “?Rate” button on (top right corner) each summon banner to check the summon rate and summon pool of Childs.       [Package] ■ Werewolf Package and Frej Package (May 16 4:00~May 30 4:00 UTC+0) ■ Onyx Package, Equipment Package, and Raid Soul Carta Package (May 16 4:00~May 23 4:00 UTC+0) *NOTE: Some package may contain Lucky Box *What is Lucky Box? Lucky Box contains a random combination of products from set 1 to set 4. Go to the shop, tap “More” and "?Rate" button to check the containing and rate of the package. *NOTE: Purchased Lucky Box will be sent to your mailbox. Once you open the lucky box in your mailbox, the products will remain for 7 days in your mailbox. Please claim them before the expiry date. Expired mail cannot be recovered.       [Others] ■ Devil Pass Season 9 starts! (May 16 4:00~May 30 4:00 UTC+0) Chance to get Bast, Cleopatra, and Second Coming Bastet(Costume for Bastet)! ■ New Story stages! Hard 1-5  

Comment 1

  • DestinyChild LV.24 GameManager May 16, 2019, 10:40 AM

    Wrong information of the obtainable treasure chest has been fixed. *PlatinumX2 > Platinum

1
Home