Skill Reserve System GuideGUIDE
Skill Reserve System will be updated on the Jul. 23 update. Unlike the previous method of using Tap / Slide / Drive Skills when the battles were proceeding in AUTO SKILL or FULL AUTO mode, this is a function to set the order of both skills and the drive skill for each Child. ■ Skill Reserve System Applicable Contents ■ - World Map Battle, Ragna Break, World Boss Trial, Narrative Dungeon, Re:Birth Labyrinth, Underground, Event Dungeon, Scenario Dungeon ※ Skill Reserve System will not be applied to Devil Rumble. ■ How to Reserve Skills ■ Skill Reserves can be set in both the Child Tab and Battle Preparation.
In Skill Reserve Screen, you can reserve the order of using the drive skill and the tap / slide skills for a Child.
- How to Set Child’s Drive Skill Order ※ If you touch the Child to use its drive skill, the drive skill will used in the order of selection. The order will be displayed on the Child icon. ※ You cannot register a Child for multiple orders, and only the Child with a reserved the order will use the drive skill. ※ During a battle, the set skills may not get triggered and move to the next order according to a specific timing or situation.
- How to Set Child’s Tap / Slide Skill Order ※ For Tap / Slide skills, you can reserve up to 5 for one child. ※ If all slots are blank, the skills will be randomly used according to the existing automatic combat method. ※ During a battle, the set skills may not get triggered and move to the next order according to a specific timing or situation.
※ If there is an unreserved blank slots between reserved skills, the blank slot is deleted and the skills will be rearranged as shown below.
Please enjoy Destiny Child more entertainingly with newly added Skill Reserve System. Thank you.
- FrostZero LV.25 Clearly Hacking Jul 22, 2020, 10:11 PM
- Samblue LV.19 Mobile Jul 22, 2020, 03:14 PM
- dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Jul 22, 2020, 03:34 PM
Thank you very much! for adding this feature :) I can see more childs are going to perform better with this update
- Sirine LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2020, 09:04 PM
Thank goodness I can now stop Maat from using her skill all the time when its not needed. ;-;
- LordMobias LV.17 Dream Chaser Jul 22, 2020, 03:18 PM
Finally, thank you!
- Aikokeiko LV.8 Nomad Jul 22, 2020, 03:55 PM
oh my thx!! ^o^
- dms83 LV.3 Lurker Jul 22, 2020, 05:01 PM
- SacroTex LV.13 Chief Jul 22, 2020, 07:03 PM
mmmh.. ok... always more difficult ahhahah
- Joppy Yamazaki LV.14 Big Chungus Jul 23, 2020, 02:20 AM
you don't have to use the feature, it's just there for more controlled flexibility in fights. the preexisting auto battle system will play out like it normally does I'd you don't use the feature
- IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 23, 2020, 04:23 AM
- Butterfly LV.17 Sage Jul 23, 2020, 05:59 PM
learning, battling, experimenting. Yeah Baby ❤️
- Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 23, 2020, 08:22 PM
it would be nice if you could make a video guide how to use it and add some tips?
not that im saying you can make good graphics in game but not been able to create a decent video tutorial? unless things do work like what is happening right now..
i got nothing else to say
- Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 22, 2020, 03:27 PM
Imagine trying to start playing DC for the first time, and then this entry barrier nightmare greets you.
- Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 22, 2020, 10:18 PM
It's a feature that mostly everyone wanted for a while. Sure it can be overwhelming for newer players to get accustomed to new features and quality of life updates, but if you're gonna be playing for a long time then it's something you'll be grateful for and appreciate in the long run.
- Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 23, 2020, 12:26 AM
I keep thinking back to equipment crafting system. How it was "explained" with tables of possible options of all grades and subgrades.
A few weeks in, I can't remember or easily access that list, thus can't decide what to blame for not getting any subjectively good options rolled on my accessories.
Now, the CM has deemed it worthy of step-by-step explanation with screenshots. The explanation wouldn't be seen by those who don't visit DC moot lounge. The explanation will soon get buried under newer posts.
If this explanation is needed to use the system, and if the system gives you an edge upon proper use, then it's textbook bad game design, more or less aggravated by how early into new player experience it comes into use.
Come on, even equipment tier list had to have been made by an external entity. And how much of helplessness hides under those posts of people asking what child to keep and evolve, yet what child to feed to one of three existing systems?
- Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 23, 2020, 01:01 AM
I'd say I lean closer to your side when it comes to the equipment crafting. I personally don't feel like investing in it to get more stats on my team. Maybe if I really cared about Devil Rumble enough I would (the crafting system mainly was made for that mode). I still enjoy the game whether I want to learn about equipment crafting or not. That shouldn't affect the overall enjoyment of the game. Plus if people of the Destiny Child community (external entities?) want to post guides on equipment or anything else why is that a problem? Whether we like it or not, agree or disagree, the game will change and implement changes to try and keep the game fresh. We shouldn't let updates and changes we disagree with give us a negative bias on the game to the point that anytime something new is added we automatically reject it. In this example, just because equipment crafting is something we disagree with doesn't mean skill reserve system is a bad thing too. It's actually great to be able to run the game full auto, but still be able to dictate how your team is going to act in a fight to maximize/optimize the best score in World Bosses and Ragna Breaks.
- Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 23, 2020, 08:36 PM
🤭😂 i didn't even thought of that!
*commend pro players
- DoS LV.13 Titan Jul 22, 2020, 08:51 PM
Do I need to fill the whole sequence in order for a child to do Tap and then Slide... so that it will repeat the sequence or will simply filling T - S suffice?
- CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Jul 23, 2020, 02:47 AM
No you don't need to. For example if u put only 1 "T" the child will only tap while autoing
- DoS LV.13 Titan Jul 23, 2020, 04:06 AM
ok, thx :)
- Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 24, 2020, 03:14 AM
So there is no need to set all S or T? Is 1 S or T enough?
- CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Jul 24, 2020, 03:23 AM
One "T"or one "S" in enough. Just one is the same as a full row
- Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 24, 2020, 05:49 AM
- Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jul 24, 2020, 03:08 AM
If you want a specific order, type in what you want.. as:
and so on.. Anyway it depends from child to child, some one get better with full T or S, others with TST or STS ect. instead.
Try a different combination and find out what's best for you. :)