CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Jun 10, 2020, 03:53 PM 12,242 read

[NOTICE] Craft System Guide

GUIDE
DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 1

'Crafting System' will be updated on Jun. 11.   Craft System is a content that allows you to enhance equipment items further by giving them options (weapons, armor, and accessories).   Among the options that can be granted, there are various types like ‘Increase ATK by ~’, ‘When attacking with Slide Skills, add ~ Damage’ and ‘When attacking, absorb ~ Damage as HP’. Utilize the options to diversify your strategy!   ■ Required Materials ■ In order to craft, you will need an equipment item that has been enhanced +5 or more times / the same type of crafting stone as the equipment item you want to provide an option to.   - Crafting Stone There are 3 types of ‘Crafting Stones’: for weapon / armor / accessory. They are used to grant an equipment with options.

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 3

※ How to Get a Crafting Stone ① Earn them as event rewards or purchase them at the store ② Make them by combining ‘Suspicious Ores’ and ‘Crafting Tools’.   - How to Create a Crafting Stone There are also three types of 'Crafting Tools': for weapon, armor, and accessory. You can make Crafting Stones by combining 'Suspicious Ores' and 'Crafting Tools'. You will get the Crafting Stone of the same type as the Crafting Tool you used.

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 5

To create a Crafting Stone, touch the 'Convert Crafting Stones' button on the item tab / option succession screen.   You can set the number of Crafting Stones that you wish make for each equipment type and touch the icon to create them.

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 7

- Enhanced Equipment Equipment must be enhanced to +5 or higher to give it an option. Each option slot gets activated upon +5 / +10 / +15 enhancements.

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 9

■ How to Craft ■

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 11

※ If you use Reroll function, Crafting proceeds automatically until you obtain the desired grade option or the material runs out.

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 13

■ Option Succession ■ You can transfer the options given to the equipment to other equipment you like.   Options can only be moved to the same slot, and the target equipment must also have that slot active.  

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 15

■ Option Types and Rates ■ Each type of equipment / slot has different options. There are grades from E to S, and options are granted according to their rates. The types and rates of options will be guided in the table below.   Option Types and Rates

DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 93
DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 83
DESTINY CHILD: GUIDE - [NOTICE] Craft System Guide image 84

Comment 52

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Jun 10, 2020, 04:08 PM

here you add that you have to take into account to increase a little the rewards of gold which are provided on the dungeon gold

• Caelestra LV.2 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 08:07 PM

the amount of onyx is also worth increasing

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 12:09 AM

My opinion, I repeat, my opinion is that this craft system is terrible. Too much rng, is insane. Im really worries about the future of PvP and WB content where high score is everything. The gap between F2P and P2P will be even more big...

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Aug 6, 2020, 06:27 PM

I agree, the rng is insane (speaking from experience) bad part is, I've seen better "lower level" options than the A or S class. BTW, what does F2P and P2P stand for?

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Aug 6, 2020, 10:32 PM

The meanning of those? F2P is a free to play player someone that does not spend real money at all in the game (because he-she cant or want) and P2P is a Pay to Play player (or whale or whatever), people that spend real money and because of them we have this game live, nothing more nothing less. When I wrote this, I was talking about the insane amount of RNG in the system... is too much. You don have to spend nothing in the game, the game itself is amazingly friendly to F2P players, but, that does not mean that the item option system sucks. I know what is they goal, I know what is this but if you think about in how you get the items to improve yours and how you get the options, even if you are a P2P this system is too much. 1 month later and this system is still bad, and Im talking about the system itself and his RNG not something else. And for the last, before this system, if you were F2P (in my personal experiencie) I was able to fight with Tops in ranking with my stuffs, PvP, Ragna Break, etc., now that its impossible at the momment. Why at the momment? because some day, soooome day Ill get those item option RNG for my items. Sorry for to much text xD.

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Aug 7, 2020, 01:20 AM

Thank you very much. Well, that puts me at a F2P then as well. it's all good tho, perhaps some day. But as you mentioned, the game it totally playable still. I've been playing for about a year now and (even if in my own mind) have some strong characters. Took a minute and LOTS of hoarding just to gladly blow it in a matter of a few taps. lol. Love the game though.

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Aug 7, 2020, 04:03 AM

For sure, the item option system sucks but the game is totally playable and available for any type of player. Enjoy!

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Aug 9, 2020, 02:57 AM

well Thank you... hope you do too. Love the game... Lots to learn and tons of variations. It really makes building and battling interesting.

• gamer503527068 LV.5 Lurker Jun 10, 2020, 05:18 PM

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jun 10, 2020, 07:07 PM

They uploaded a better version now.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 10, 2020, 07:18 PM

Pros = More DMG / HP Stats to survive on every Boss fight but Boss HP & Stats Will be increased than Before Craft system.

Cons= maybe there some people complaining about Arena imbalance becoz of Stats effect & imbued effect on gear

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jun 10, 2020, 11:59 PM

How that sentence is a "Cons"??

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 11, 2020, 05:05 AM

the word " maybe " is used that it made the comment sounded like uncertain. 🤭🤣

don't know if it is good at the same time on a bad side! xD

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 11, 2020, 12:23 PM

Err.. contrast is for Cons that's Indonesian write style don't mention about it

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 3, 2020, 06:07 PM

cough cough.. 😷🤭 Question!

if i don't use any equipment with the new equipment system the enemies that will appear at pvp won't have the new stat in their equipment? meaning they won't use the new equipments with buff stats?

or it is just a in game hoax? or something?
    🤔😆🤣?

Will i encounter teams with the new equipments or not?
    I think as long as u don't equip them they won't even appear at pvp? But i have no proof that is why I'm asking?

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 3, 2020, 06:50 PM

Yes will get encounter enemy wearing New set Gear with Imbued crafting Stone effect 👍

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 11, 2020, 05:00 AM

hahaha.. i hate to see the worst then XD

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Jun 11, 2020, 12:07 AM

Hmm. Is it fair to say that this is only going to be a big deal in Arena? Or will WB and Ragna bosses also increase in power to compensate for the players who commit to maximizing equipment via crafting?

The miniscule S Class success rate bothers me. I expect the amount of materials available to F2P players, combined with those tiny odds, will result in muuuch frustration for those trying to max equipment for free. With a .20% chance of success even a whale might have to dig deep to succeed.

I'm interested in playing around with this, but I have zero expectation of getting anything close to the maximum benefit.

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 12:15 AM

I feel the same, the rng bothers me too...

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jun 11, 2020, 10:01 AM

On JP ranga bosses have 9 mil hp( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlaNSRb70cA ),dmg of child there is very different from what we have. On KR it's 12.3 mil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4S4yfvosc

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Jun 10, 2020, 06:59 PM

damn :( this one update i rlyyyy didnt want to see on global... Too much work too much spendings and too much of a power creep :(

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jun 10, 2020, 07:14 PM

Arena become imbalance again with This system.. harder to Reach Platinum Rank + hard to defend position every 2 weeks?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 10, 2020, 08:18 PM

Why? If my onyx reserves and spa perpetually run on fumes, and I'm clueless about good team comps, and my Neptune is +0, then the update comes and all of a sudden I'm contesting top100?

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Jun 10, 2020, 10:12 PM

no but if u doing spa, being meta slave and doing all upgrades to ur units but NOT invest in upgrading equipment properly u have 0 chance to be even in plat and hardly in gold now... let alone lack of resourses needed to do everything even w/o crafting systems

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 11, 2020, 05:13 AM

well.. i do still enjoy animated girls on a sexy outfit! just think of it as added bonus where you can't enjoy that part 😁👍

• palechotic LV.6 Nomad Jun 10, 2020, 03:59 PM

IS THIS IN GLOBAL?

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 12:01 AM

Yes

• palechotic LV.6 Nomad Jun 11, 2020, 12:02 AM

i am excited. at the same time a little bit worried. havent recovered in rumble yet lol

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 10, 2020, 06:44 PM

I may have been missread this guide but HOW do we get the crafting tools and suspicious ore? Everywhere?
    It only said how having the Stones or I'm blind again this morning...
    So sad the gap between p2w and others will widen as we can buy stones at store, RNG based, so clever.
    We need an other gold income. QQ

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jun 10, 2020, 06:53 PM

You can get ores and crafting tools from events. Later, they'll probably make them farmable from story dungeons.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 10, 2020, 06:56 PM

Thanks CM Kharl 🤣👍

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jun 10, 2020, 07:03 PM

CM? 🤣

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Jun 10, 2020, 07:03 PM

Just kidding 🤭 thank you

• Feiky LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 12:01 AM

Is the dcwiki-bot not CM 🤭

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jun 11, 2020, 01:25 AM

Error 134: Invalid expression. Unable to respond.

• gamergamergamer LV.4 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 08:50 AM

Sceptical of this. I hope that this adds fun to the game rather than just add unnecessary work and complexity.

At least they aren't doing anything stupid like raising character level caps or increasing character stars (I hope). I've quit so many other games when they do that. I've put a lot of time and effort to get strong and I don't want to have to start a new arms race all over again.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jun 11, 2020, 12:36 PM

For DC, it's called Ignition and it'll come to Global eventually so be prepared.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jun 10, 2020, 05:10 PM

oof this will be some really hard work.... some bonuses are really OP.

• Andrew Solo LV.6 Nomad Jun 10, 2020, 06:07 PM

Such a detailed manual. Thank you!
    Looking forward to check the new crafting system!

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jun 11, 2020, 02:55 AM

I do not feel ready for this (0.o*)
    I need so much more information and guides on how to spent my ressources and what will do focus on to get what results.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 11, 2020, 05:19 AM

never been on top rank anyway..
    nothing to comment good and not bad also 😪😴😌

• AcuteRabbit LV.8 Rare Candy Jun 10, 2020, 04:05 PM

interesting. looking forward to playing around with it.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Jun 10, 2020, 11:00 PM

too many options makes it difficult to decide what works Best. hopefully there's is some guide or suggestions for what to pick.

• DoS LV.13 Titan Jun 10, 2020, 11:47 PM

S class :)

• Anbusan LV.6 Supersonic Jun 11, 2020, 04:18 AM

I am already spent to much time for this game, now this...and I am scared to invest some more of my private time to doing such micromanagments in gears. disappointed

Home