May 15, 2022, 03:37 PM 267 read

Is there a leafy counter?

TIPS

is there any attacker that targets healer? This new leafy meta is stupid

Comment 9

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief May 16, 2022, 08:12 AM

You could do an all water team.
    Serket/Thisbe/Methuselah/Ymir/Isolde/Eve/Epiphany Nicole
    If they're strong enough, you'd at least get a strategic upper hand, especially if they're all fire.

Babel targets healers. Rita prevents regen. Isolde's drive targets healers.
    Recovery block: Both Mafdets, Miriam, Neith, Nine, Pan, Bari

• jabami LV.11 Chief May 17, 2022, 01:07 AM

Does recovery block stops hp link?

• Paul Green LV.20 S May 17, 2022, 09:32 AM

yes

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage May 15, 2022, 10:06 PM

You mean laufey? Simply don’t fight fire teams. If you must, bring yourself a wsytry

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 17, 2022, 11:22 PM

I find good success with my serval her targeting is to supporters if no supporter in opponent lineup or once you take the supporter out if there is a healer left I have seen her preferentially snipe healers then defender in that order

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 17, 2022, 11:24 PM

What leafy meta ? Not sure I understand what it means

• Paul Green LV.20 S May 18, 2022, 01:11 PM

pvp has been dominated by red teams since maupin's release. the evasion hax is ridiculously good, paired with fire rusalka for debuff cleanse and allure removal makes wood sytry and natalis non-issues. laufey (correct spelling of what op meant by leafy) enables healing and life link for survival, myra burns down on the side. 5th member is up to you

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled May 18, 2022, 10:09 PM

Thanks that makes sense , I think given my stubborn cling since year 1 of a dedication to fire units I just haven't felt that shift perhaps as much as others I run a handful of template teams depending on how opponents are lining up or to deal e a few problematic or annoying child's these 3 seem to do pretty well (my including ziva lately experiments seems to be working w the agl boosts it seems to help w decreasing weak point dmg from fire I am trying to see if it t allows dealing more standard non weak point dmg ,(,white damage ,) vs units w element advantage ie reduce the dmg reduction of a. fire attack vs a water unit while also boosting weak dmg vs leaf childs)

• tachiiderps LV.12 Chief May 26, 2022, 09:46 PM

I use Ghildr, Thisbe, Lupin, Wsytry, Natalis.
    My Ghildr is dealing 10k per hit so one shotting the 2 units she hit on crit. Takes a bit of practice though otherwise I get blown out easily since she has a fully PVE core with double amp crt and amp atk

fyi: im hitting the top 100 maupin teams using 4 fire units, maupin laufey frus myra and natalis. If enemy has wsytry/kalaratri Ghildr is no good.

Home