ThatGuyAlexier LV.2 Lurker
Apr 12, 2022, 04:13 AM 910 read

Adventures of Eve Item Guide (HUGE UPDATE but not yet complete!! Update - 24/04/2022)

TIPS

So, i've been wondering A LOT how the items worked until i finally worked them out. THEY ARE NOT RANDOM!! For the dungeon itself, if you want to easy go the whole dungeon, go +8 defense and +100 agility for the first boss, and at least +18 defense, 200 agility and/or some crit chance for the second boss. Also, i recommend a minimum of 30 / 40 defense for floors 25 and 26, just to make sure you wont be one shot. Also remember to have A LOT of potions for the last boss! Remember that if you don't get the stats you want when you level up, you can always QUIT the run and return. You will always end up at the start of the current floor. So, for the items, here is an easy and full explanation until full 4* items. I am still working in the 5* ones, since they are a pain. First, mix 2 exact same items and you will get CANDY CANE. Mix 1 random and a Candy Cane and you will get a CANDY CANE! (stupid candy!)   2* Santa's Candy Cane 2-12 (5 hp) 3* Santa's Candy Cane 4-34 (10 hp / 50 agility) 4* Santa's Candy Cane 22-60 (15 hp / 100 agility) 5* Santa's Candy Cane 60-120 (20 hp / 150 agility)   1* - 2* Boxing Gloves + Magic Wand = Whip 6-10 (2 atk / 2 piercing atk) Boxing Gloves + Rubber Hammer = Cute Broom 3-13 (40 hp) Boxing Gloves + Rolled-Up Newspaper = Shrine Maiden's Dagger 4-12 (10% evasion chance)   Magic Wand + Rubber Hammer = Survival Hatchet 7-9 (2 defense) Magic Wand + Rolled-Up Newspaper = Axe 8-8 (2 piercing atk / 100 agility)   Rubber Hammer + Rolled-Up Newspaper = Nunchuk 5-11 (20% critical atk / 10% chance)   2* - 3* Whip + Cute Broom = Fake Scrimitar 14-26 (3 defense / 3 piercing atk) Whip + Shrine Maiden's Dagger = Demeter Syringe 20-20 (20 hp / 2 defense / 2 piercing atk / 100 agility) Whip + Survival Hatchet = Electric Chainsaw 10-30 (4 atk / 40% critical atk) Whip + Axe = Gothic Parasol 18-30 (18% evasion chance / 30% critical atk / 15% chance) Whip + Nunchuk = Electric Chainsaw 10-30 (4 atk / 40% critical atk)   Cute Broom + Shrine Maiden's Dagger = Magic Wand 8-32 (100 agility / 20% critical chance) Cute Broom + Survival Hatchet = Laima's Rapier 12-28 (40 hp / 15% evasion chance) Cute Broom + Axe = Laima's Rapier 12-28 (40 hp / 15% evasion chance) Cute Broom + Nunchuk = Fake Scrimitar 14-26 (3 defense / 3 piercing atk)   Shrine Maiden's Dagger + Survival Hatchet = God of War's Holy Ring 6-34 (40 hp / 4 defense / 20% critical atk / 15% chance) Shrine Maiden's Dagger + Axe = Magic Wand 8-32 (100 agility / 20% critical chance) Shrine Maiden's Dagger + Nunchuk = Gothic Parasol 18-30 (18% evasion chance / 30% critical atk / 15% chance)   Survival Hatchet + Axe = Demeter Syringe 20-20 (20 hp / 2 defense / 2 piercing atk / 100 agility) Survival Hatchet + Nunchuk = Halberd 16-24 (150 agility)   Axe + Nunchuk = Halberd 16-24 (150 agility)   3* - 4*   Fake Scrimitar + Demeter Syringe = Steel Rose 42-48 (60 hp / 20% evasion chance) Fake Scrimitar + Electric Chainsaw = Limo's Trident 45-55 (4 atk / 350 agility) Fake Scrimitar + Gothic Parasol = Limo's Trident 45-55 (4 atk / 350 agility) Fake Scrimitar + Magic Wand = Steel Rose 42-48 (60 hp / 20% evasion chance) Fake Scrimitar + Laima's Rapier = Steel Rose 42-48 (60 hp / 20% evasion chance) Fake Scrimitar + God of War's Holy Ring = Power Brace of Buddhism 30-60 (200 agility / 40% critical atk / 20% chance) Fake Scrimitar + Halberd = Limo's Trident 45-55 (4 atk / 350 agility)   Demeter Syringe + Electric Chainsaw = Moonlight Amethyst Staff 33-57 (4 atk / 50 critical atk) Demeter Syringe + Gothic Parasol = Limo's Trident 45-55 (4 atk / 350 agility) Demeter Syringe + Magic Wand = Limo's Trident 45-55 (4 atk / 350 agility) Demeter Syringe + Laima's Rapier = Cain's Ferula 39-51 (10 piercing atk / 200 agility) Demeter Syringe + God of War's Holy Ring = Dana's Baculus 27-63 (5 piercing atk / 200 agility) Demeter Syringe + Halberd = Leather Gloves 36-54 (6 piercing atk / 40 critical chance)   Electric Chainsaw + Gothic Parasol = Steel Rose 42-48 (60 hp / 20% evasion chance) Electric Chainsaw + Magic Wand = Leather Gloves 36-54 (6 piercing atk / 40 critical chance) Electric Chainsaw + Laima's Rapier = Leather Gloves 36-54 (6 piercing atk / 40 critical chance) Electric Chainsaw + God of War's Holy Ring = Dana's Baculus 27-63 (5 piercing atk / 200agility) Electric Chainsaw + Halberd = Leather Gloves 36-54 (6 piercing atk / 40 critical chance)   Gothic Parasol + Magic Wand = Steel Rose 42-48 (60 hp / 20% evasion chance) Gothic Parasol + Laima's Rapier = Leather Gloves 36-54 (6 piercing atk / 40 critical chance) Gothic Parasol + God of War's Holy Ring = Moonlight Amethyst Staff 33-57 (4 atk / 50 critical atk) Gothic Parasol + Halberd = Leather Gloves 36-54 (6 piercing atk / 40 critical chance)   Magic Wand + Laima's Rapier = Sacred Khakkhara 24-66 (80 hp / 6 defense) Magic Wand + God of War's Holy Ring = Cain's Ferula 39-51 (10 piercing atk / 200 agility) Magic Wand + Halberd = Limo's Trident 45-55 (4 atk / 350 agility)   Laima's Rapier + God of War's Holy Ring = Power Brace of Buddhism 30-60 (200 agility / 40% critical atk / 20% chance) Laima's Rapier + Halberd = Steel Rose 42-48 (60 hp / 20% evasion chance)   God of War's Holy Ring + Halberd = Sacred Khakkhara 24-66 (80 hp / 6 defense)   4* - 5*   Steel Rose + Limo's Trident = Spear of Divine Punishment 95-105 (150 hp / 10 defense) Steel Rose + Power Brace of Buddhism = Treasured Sword of Nirvana 100-100 (15 piercing attack / 400 agility) Steel Rose + Moonlight Amethyst Staff = Evil Flower 90-110 (100% critical atk / 30% chance) Steel Rose + Cain's Ferula = Spear of Divine Punishment 95-105 (150 hp / 10 defense) Steel Rose + Dana's Baculus = Evil Flower 90-110 (100% critical atk / 30% chance) Steel Rose + Leather Gloves = Spear of Divine Punishment 95-105 (150 hp / 10 defense) Steel Rose + Sacred Khakkhara = Spear of Divine Punishment 95-105 (150 hp / 10 defense)   Limo's Trident + Power Brace of Buddhism = Evil Flower 90-110 (100% critical atk / 30% chance) Limo's Trident + Moonlight Amethyst Staff = Treasured Sword of Nirvana 100-100 (15 piercing attack / 400 agility) Limo's Trident + Cain's Ferula = Evil Flower 90-110 (100% critical atk / 30% chance) Limo's Trident + Dana's Baculus = Spear of Divine Punishment 95-105 (150 hp / 10 defense) Limo's Trident + Leather Gloves = ??? Limo's Trident + Sacred Khakkhara = ???   Power Brace of Buddhism + Moonlight Amethyst Staff = ??? Power Brace of Buddhism + Cain's Ferula = ??? Power Brace of Buddhism + Dana's Baculus = Winged Sword 65-135 (120 hp / 30% evasion chance) Power Brace of Buddhism + Leather Gloves = Evil Flower 90-110 (100% critical atk / 30% chance) Power Brace of Buddhism + Sacred Khakkhara = Shine Axe 85-115 (400 agility / 60% critical atk / 40% chance)   Moonlight Amethyst Staff + Cain's Ferula = Crushing Mallet 70-190 (50hp / 300 agility) Moonlight Amethyst Staff + Dana's Baculus = Fire Spear 70-130 (10 atk / 20 piercing atk / 30% crit chance) Moonlight Amethyst Staff + Leather Gloves = ??? Moonlight Amethyst Staff + Sacred Khakkhara = ???   Cain's Ferula + Dana's Baculus = Winged Sword 65-135 (120 hp / 30% evasion chance) Cain's Ferula + Leather Gloves = ??? Cain's Ferula + Sacred Khakkhara = ???   Dana's Baculus + Leather Gloves = Treasured Sword of Nirvana 100-100 (15 piercing attack / 400 agility) Dana's Baculus + Sacred Khakkhara = (10 atk / 20 piercing atk / 30% crit chance)   Leather Gloves + Sacred Khakkhara = Treasured Sword of Nirvana 100-100 (15 piercing attack / 400 agility)   Hope this helps! Thanks for the help with the Steel Rose section Criticalories! I will update this post as i unlock more 5* combinations!

Comment 3

  • Zed LV.6 Nomad Apr 13, 2022, 04:29 PM

    Gracias por información.

  • Criticalories LV.2 Lurker Apr 14, 2022, 11:14 AM

    Some info to add:

    Steel Rose + Moonlight Amethyst Staff = 30%crit + 100%critAtk
    Steel Rose + Limo's Trident = Spear of Divine Punishment:150hp 10def
    Steel Rose + Leather Gloves = Spear of Divine Punishment:150hp 10def
    Steel Rose + Cain's Ferula = Spear of Divine Punishment:150hp 10def
    Steel Rose + Dana's Baculus = Evil Flower:30%crit+100%critAtk 90-110dmg

    Lv30 = Max
    P.S:
    I went 110-120% evasion , but got 1shot by endboss!
    Even tho I had backup Steel Rose ready to go if things got hairy x.x (used Evil Flower)

  • ThatGuyAlexier LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2022, 10:09 PM

    already had the info for the limo's trident but so many spears? holy...
    thank you for the help with the steel rose section. will surely add when i have it complete.

    Also u got 1 shot because the end boss has very high stats. And her agility must be very high for sure, in order to counter your evasion

1
Home