Cuthbut LV.9 Nomad
Mar 10, 2022, 11:46 PM 426 read

Upcoming light ragna advice?

TIPS

I've not played for a long time, i have a reasonable collection of child's that were relevant in early 2021. My dark units arn't the best...   I have what i used to understand as ragna staples neptune, rookie mona, pantheon, chang'e managed to get 2021 child select box from en gaurde event so thats available. Below is my current team and a few of my most uncapped dark units. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Upcoming light ragna advice? image 2

Comment 6

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Mar 11, 2022, 12:14 AM

Welcome back! Don’t overthink it. Don’t expect too much from your childs, since they are a little outdated. I wouldn’t invest too much into a total makeover since that isn’t doable over night. Also, I wouldn’t invest ignition cores in non meta childs, just because you have them 60+6, because that shit expensive. So i recommend to play this Ragna cool, use what you have and get an idea what’s meta on the way. Have fun!

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Mar 11, 2022, 04:58 AM

My team will be like this, last slot is for Neptune or Hermes or another child that'll be added with ragna(if it will be). And ofc i'll make Artemis lv12 ignition when ragna will come =)
    Also from 2021 box best 2 choices(if u don't have them) Natalis(PvP ruiner) and Lupin(PvE crit monster).

• Cuthbut LV.9 Nomad Mar 11, 2022, 08:15 AM

I had looked at lupin aye seems to powercreep pantheon pretty hard. I pulled a tiwaz recently but i'll likely be getting Lupin with the box and then using my current units for the rest of the team.

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Mar 11, 2022, 11:05 AM

Tiwaz tap is also very good for WB. You’ll get a lot of use out of her also so it’s worth investing. Not as much as Lupin however.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Mar 11, 2022, 11:47 AM

It's a good decent team like moon siad just play chill this round get decent rewards for participating but prohibitively expensive to try to get it modernized just to ranga so soon focus on key units overall for the long play I don't have modern meta super starts but feel I'll do ok enough and maybe better if I can finish bikini Lisa in time but if not landing this way for now

• Gallesta LV.3 Lurker Mar 13, 2022, 01:52 PM

Welcome back

Home