Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
Feb 1, 2022, 09:55 PM 423 read

Question about Ignition

TIPS

I have a beginner question… and i am not a new player lol. I need a few clarifications about ignition. I understand the first core sets the tone for the strength of your child. 1. Do the following cores have any impact at all? 2. Do you even need to put the same type for the rest?? If i start with an agility core, AGL/CRIT/DEF lets say. Do all the rest have to be agility cores as well? I may have been delaying ignition cuz i have been using same type, same abilities lol

Comment 6

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Feb 1, 2022, 11:24 PM

The cores you use to unlock nodes in the three branches don't affect stats at all. The topmost core (the ignition core as the game calls it) is the only thing that decides what stats the nodes will give to your unit. You spend other cores to unlock the potential of the ignition core, basically. And to improve the unit's skills.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Feb 2, 2022, 03:39 AM

Soooo that means i could use a bunch of garbage défense cores i have on a child with a kick ass agility topmost core?? I dint have to wait for othet agility garbage cores?

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 2, 2022, 04:34 AM

Yes, like Ravenous said, you only gain stats from the main core, the rest is fodder to these stats.

Just keep in mind when foddering ADef cores: The following are S-tier and A-Tier PvP cores or good for PvE support:
    ADef 2xHP
    ADef HP AAtk
    ADef 2x AAtk
    ADef HP Def
    ADef 2x Def

Here is how many points in stats you gain when max ignited from your first core (from Chiyu):

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Feb 2, 2022, 04:47 AM

Here is the WB tier list (from OxyWBLab):

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Feb 2, 2022, 10:21 AM

Thanks!!! Super helpful!

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Feb 3, 2022, 12:20 AM

I should probably also mention that 3* units don't need cores at all, besides the main ignition core. And 4* units require cores only for the center branch but not for all the nodes (the top, middle and bottom nodes require cores).

But again, the additional cores won't affect the stats set by the main ignition core regardless of type and stats. They're just keys to the nodes. And if you override the main ignition core (discard the current main core to replace it with a new one) the unlocked nodes will NOT reset and the stats will simply be overwritten.

Home