Tony Li LV.12 Chief
Jan 7, 2022, 02:08 PM 1,095 read

Best WB performance thanks Pepita

TIPS

Pepita is a beast. She's like a year ahead of the rest of the other attackers. She can get up to 2.4 million dmg on slide with skill set T,S. Drive order Grilla, Newbie Mona, lead Pepita. I reduced Fbathory atk power so she won't be stealing buffs. Navi, wood Bathory, Luin, Mercury and Juno all has increase debuff accuracy on accessory option 2 alone with trouble shooter SC, except wood Bathory with S.O.W.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 10
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 16
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 3
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 11
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 6
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 7
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Best WB performance thanks Pepita image 8

Comment 13

• gamer225157663 LV.6 Nomad Jan 8, 2022, 02:27 AM

Terrific design, terrific power.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 8, 2022, 05:24 AM

If you use Grilla as leader, I think you can do more damage in total. Pepita will do a little less damage but she could land more attacks (-1 countdown from Grilla -2 from Fancy Sytry drive)

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 05:43 AM

I have tried all 3 leads, Grilla, Hel and Pepeita. Pepeita works best for my team. Now my highest damage is 365 million.

• Taihou LV.7 Nomad Jan 8, 2022, 09:41 AM

i copied this team and scored 16.5m

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 8, 2022, 10:42 AM

Nice presentation Tony.

I have her at +1 with 10,000 or so crystals to my name.

So expensive to do plus I'd have to dismantle some wood units, and avoid wasting triple stat cores, so even more expensive.

After that I can give her a mic with Ss 1000 ATK and 15% slide skill dmg. And maybe some other decent gear.

She's really something.

Complements to your Mech Commander too. It's stronger than my ignited Ayane ( she has a crappy amp CRT AGL core )

I'm also curious about Courtesan Bathory. I noticed she's been popular in various WB these days.

EDIT: Okay so she has no banners, this has gotten even more bonkers. $300 to +6 her and that's before picking up new ignition cores while dismantling wood units.

Still want her but damn this grind is ludicrous.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 01:15 PM

Thank you! My Mech doesn't have God core, but decent for raid. It's Amp atk core with amp agl and atk. But he has second best set of strongest equipments and SC. If all those are stripped away, he can probably hit 5 million. Fbathory is a cheap off element substitute that's why a lot people use her. Is for people who can't ignite more element advantage child. I think you will see Pepeita in off element WB too since she can buff herself with tap same applies to FBathory.
    I have been saving up crystals. I only pull 1 or 2 copies of the new banners unless it's a ground breaking child. I ended up spending about 130k crystal or so to get Pepita +6. She costed me more then half of my savings but it's worth it. I hope you will have better luck on future banners.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 8, 2022, 06:00 AM

👍 I’m using Pepita with S only, she does about 1,8 M x6 x slide when she get all buffs (I didn’t upgrade her tap, not enough onyx.. I still need to finish her slide lv7 6/10). Maybe you can gain extra score trying with her S only skill.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 06:10 AM

I tired that already, even T,S,S. I find that I can get constantly better dmg from T,S. if you are trying your best dmg, t,s is the way to go. how many uncap is your Grilla?
    Your maid Sytry is ignited so she gives more slide skill final blow, setting pepe to S should be better.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 06:21 AM

With Grilla lead, Pepeita S only with all the buffs is 1.45 million.

hel lead only S 1.65 mil

Pepeita Lead only S. 1.6 mil

Hel lead came really close to my pb with slide only. Just shy of 5 million. With some luck Hel should do just well as Pepeita Lead or better.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 8, 2022, 08:32 AM

I didn’t consider that, sorry.

My Grilla is +5 (got 3 copies from HoR) but her skills are at lv 3 or 4/10 (not enough onyx right now) and lv5 ignition.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 09:09 AM

I got one copy of Grilla from HOR and 0 Pepeita from HOR.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 09:24 AM

Catsu86 I just tried Hel lead with Pepeita T,S. I think you should give it a try

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 8, 2022, 09:25 AM

Home