LinkR3 LV.3 Lurker
Dec 13, 2021, 02:52 PM 584 read

Fastest team comp for underground

TIPS

Hi, I'm looking for a team that would clean up the Underground really, really fast (Mostly gauge charge and charge speed for my attacker...... I'm using 4 stars Artemis (maybe i'll ignite her later) I will appreciate your recommendations ;)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Fastest team comp for underground image 2

Comment 7

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Dec 13, 2021, 08:02 PM

All attackers you currently have good items equipped on + speed buffer like Thisbe and/or healer like Pomona or Neptune, if necessary. At some point it isn’t really a challenge to do underground and I wouldn’t commit specific childs to it. Just use what you have your strongest equipment on. For super early game: use the childs from Lisa’s Lesson

• dr badunkachud LV.17 Sage Dec 13, 2021, 10:39 PM

I just use 4 attackers and maat, spend more time in load screens than in battle

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 13, 2021, 10:59 PM

this one is sick and brings a shotgun to a pistol fight , attack boosts flat augmentation lead skill slide and tap addition essentially 12x slides and tank keeps everyone alive , on rare occasion a heal is needed medb drive takes care of it on auto clears whole thing pretty quick , but for a mixed someone's idea of attackers geared towards less squish a a healer like maat would do great too as they stated their team does

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 13, 2021, 05:05 PM

I’m using this team set up for underground (I already cleared it so I can’t show the “real” team).

This is really fast and safe vs lv60 underground, Ophois drive will one shot any stage so 1/3 of them can be cleared instantly, than the early stages are fast with normal damage and end stage take a little more but is still fast. 10 min probably and is done.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 13, 2021, 05:05 PM

• gamer270525196 LV.9 Nomad Dec 18, 2021, 02:34 AM

Good Team For 'The Underground'

Set Wodan to Leader. She brings her own equipment. Equip the other four with a +15 A-class Axe and just a basic Mink Coat and Gold Bar. Of the three attackers, it's Mafdet who should have the highest attack stat because her Drive Skill targets all enemies. You can balance attack stats by utilizing slot 1 on their Axes. There is really no need to invest in the Soul Carta that each gets.

light Mafdet: 'Pride That Pierces the Heavens'
    Thanatos: 'A Subaquatic Date'
    Siren: 'The Power of a Smile'
    Willow Doryeong: 'A Castle of Pleasure'
    Wodan: 'A Castle of Pleasure'

Or substitute either Hestia, dark Maat or Krampus for Mafdet since they all have the same Drive Skill. If you wanted to invest Ignition Cores, take a look at Charlotte. Unlocking her level 8 Qlippah gives her this same Drive Skill also, so she's probably great for that rarest event that is level Kiwami. I recommend Amp DEF / Amp ATK / Amp ATK so she can just power through.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 21, 2021, 01:17 AM

This is my team, with the drive order set to only Daphnis.

Home