gamer171 LV.4 Lurker
Oct 29, 2021, 07:22 AM 846 read

No crit attacks at all for lvl 30 boss (ragna s21)

TIPS

I don’t mean just the no focus, of course, but somehow I can’t hit any critical with any of my slide/tap skill attacks at all. With + 3 Lupin I was hitting 70% criticals with my attackers hitting high level 20s (lvl 26, 27, 28), and I hit one of my friends’ left over lvl 30 and suddenly found that no hits were critical. They have 70% chance crit, so this can’t possibly be a fluke/by chance.     I could not believe it so I tried a lvl 30 again, and again not a single skill attack was critical. I have 2 attackers one slide one tap, so they hit dozens of times, NOT POSSIBLE to not hit even a single critical by chance with 70%.     I checked the boss debuff/skills 3 times and could not find anything, and finally found in natural buffs/debuffs where it says that critical rate down (for my/attacking team)... Just how much it pushed my childs’ crit down that they went from hitting 70% crit to couldn’t hit a single crit?? This is nuts!     Thanks in advance for any input to this Amazing, new debuff from our lovely raid boss.  

Comment 15

• Yen+ LV.14 Chief Oct 29, 2021, 08:52 AM

for these who dont know where "in natural buffs/debuffs", it is the screen before you enter the battle shows:

"Enemey team: skill guage charge speed ↑, weakpoint Def↓, nullify disable debuffs (petrify, silence, confuse, stun, sleep, smite) & time based debuffs"

"Ally team: Crit rate ↓"

For what I understand, It is more like a restriction on our team during lvl 30 ragna boss. It is not a debuff boss apllies

Again, pretty sad. Best sub for lupim, I would say it Cat Neamhain

• Micronoodle LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 09:08 AM

It makes all sense now, thank you for letting us know where all the pain came from.

Getting this Crit rate down is a first, and I'm afraid it may come again in future RBs and, who knows, WB...

Let's pray it won't the case though.

• gamer171 LV.4 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 12:37 PM

"Ally team: Crit rate ↓" is down a lot. I test again at lvl 28 and my crit rate for both attackers is about 80%, so 80% of the time they slide/tap critical (and critical taps can go over 40k damamge each, none crit under 20k/10k+), but at lvl 30, 0 slide/tap out of the Entire fight was critical...

If the crit rate down is down 40%, then I should still hit 40% crit (80-40=40% crit rate left), but now at 0%, I can only assume that She Downed 80%+ or 100% completely lol! This is messed up... should have done 5 mil+ dmg suddenly only 2 mil dmg.

Alright, subbing Lupin it is, sigh.

• Micronoodle LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 07:36 AM

I can confirm that lv30+ Hephaestus seems to prevent crits from happening. I thought it was just me being unlucky, even with my Lupin +6, but I soon realised something was fishy.

It is not mentionned anywhere that Hephaestus had this special 'feature', only her Ragna Burst version is supposed to debuff our Childs crit damage, but to disable crits is something else entirely.

Thank you for raising the question, I thought it was me going crazy, because my Bride Hildr is...

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Oct 29, 2021, 11:26 AM

I have landed 1 crt slide with GHildra on level 30 Ragna.

• gamer171 LV.4 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 12:38 PM

You are the lucky few lol

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Oct 29, 2021, 02:45 PM

Hi, gamer171! We appreciate your feedback regarding the latest Ragna: Break event. Rest assured that we will share your feedback with our Developers. Thank you!

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Oct 29, 2021, 02:53 PM

Also take a look at Ragna Burst. The boss removes over 75-80% of drive guage, makes it almost impossible to achieve more then 1 fever during the entire run. it seemed impossible to finish level 20. when majority of the players would need 2+ tickets to clear level 1

• dr badunkachud LV.16 Sage Oct 30, 2021, 05:34 AM

I’m only doing about 3-4M per ticket on burst.

• Mihir LV.4 Lurker Oct 31, 2021, 04:35 AM

Only whales stand a chance in Burst, regular players won't clear more than a few levels at best.

• gamer171 LV.4 Lurker Oct 30, 2021, 06:56 PM

Thanks for always paying attention to us players. I believe with active interactions like this the game will do just fine :). Well, good luck all with the ragna!

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 29, 2021, 07:34 AM

It happens to me as well versus level 1 Ragna Burst, my Bride Hildr didn’t get any crits. I have fully ignited Lupin and Hildr with lot of crt stat… but nothing, only normal slides.

• Dante1993 LV.4 Lurker Oct 30, 2021, 01:52 AM

Ragna burst says at least it lowers crit rate by 80% tho, so i expected it there, but that even the normal lvl 30 boss totally disabeled crits was honestly a pain

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 29, 2021, 01:08 PM

Me too, but it happens only 1 or 2 times during the battles so the chances are really low. Lupin give 100% crt rate and the boss probably will remove <99% (I don’t know how much %).

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 30, 2021, 10:09 PM

I changed approaches but with highly ignited snipe hildr and regular pantheon and durendall as leader I was seeing maybe 2-3 or so crt land so it was more than the 1 or 0 others saw average but not a ton to make a big difference

Home