muymanwell LV.12 Chief
Oct 13, 2021, 11:45 PM 830 read

Lisa's Lessons Fall 2021 Guide

TIPS

This guide is intended for newer players. All units come at 60+6, fully skilled and awakened. Please lean towards selecting units you do not have first, as it's easier to get uncaps for units you have than ones you do not, thanks to HOR. If you take umbrage with the order or choices in this guide, feel free to make your own. Join us on the DCG discord at http://discord.gg/dcg for more details and help.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Lisa's Lessons Fall 2021 Guide image 2

Comment 9

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 14, 2021, 12:19 PM

super excited but bummed I won't.be able to get a maxed mammon and maxes hades out of this one
    great guide for lesz developed decks, I mY bite it And fast track a few units I have at 60/1 or 60/2 And just unbind And hor them
    one strategy form folks w many of them already is if you need to ignite and are short the element specific base units there's .good chance To get ignktt materials here but really it's just a option. for those w many or most of these or a pressing. need to get element specific child's lined up to run the ignite grid

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Oct 14, 2021, 02:59 PM

Good advice bout ignition material,i'll use it on day one xD couse i have all of thoose childs 60+6 xD

• Taihou LV.6 Nomad Oct 15, 2021, 08:18 AM

pity they arent fully ignited... (just joking) ty for guide

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Oct 14, 2021, 02:52 PM

U placed Europa in niche/collection? omg lol
    She's very good for Endless and veryvery good for starters on any mode.
    Also she's very nice for Rebirth Labirinth.
    Fresia is garbage. Why?
    Bcouse u'll max Tiamat for 3* and 4* Endless and will not need child with skills that do same thing but way worser than Tiamat's(Ignition ofc).
    Now bout Calthas, u placed him as best to pick, he's one of the Worst 4* attackers i don't know who'll place him in any team.
    On the other side there is Arges, who's very nice debuffer for Endless.

Also im kinda sad bout this year lessons,couse i will take only trash childs for collection =((((((

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 14, 2021, 03:20 PM

Europa seems usable, but there are better tanks in 4☆. She lacks taunt and Def+/reflect on slide/tap to be more than support.
    I consider Freesia a good pick in WB for new players in case you don’t choose wBath day4 (which you prob should). I wouldn’t use either her, nor Tiamat, in Endless.
    Calchas is next to Elysion the best 4☆ attacker and might be the key you need to reach better ranks, Linless

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 15, 2021, 03:22 AM

def agree however I will vouch for Europa as beibg less usable until fully ignited she benefits a ton from def hp and agl stat Amls but her beauty lies in her final node ignited slide , yes her shields to green allies is great but it's her dang vampirism to all allies that is golden shes central to my green pvp 5on5 team and plays a big role in my 4★ and mixed 5★ED teams too.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Oct 15, 2021, 02:11 PM

How about Europa's vampirism for a World Boss that has Death Heal. Vampirism for ALL allies seems pretty bad ass! But, maybe not?

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Oct 15, 2021, 06:14 AM

im at 2%(sometimes i drop to 5% when im lazy to do battles xD) on all Endless, may be i could go even to 100 top but i don't really see any reason in it, bcouse u need to make alot of investment in trash childs for rewards that do not worth it(at least for me as f2p).
    Tiamat Leader skill is one of 2 best options for 3* Endless, also as 1k hp from Mona.
    Elysion is a beast, best of 4* no doubt, and i don't see any reason to waste resources for trash Calthas when there are other beasts like Tisiphone.

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 15, 2021, 06:31 AM

I must admit I have no idea what’s meta in 2-5% and which non-ignited attackers to use. With her Vampirism, Tisi seems quite sturdy, which might help stay alive even without equipment options gaining HP and ignition. Tristans‘ slide and drive seem stronger though (especially once ignited). And you can get Tristan 60+6 the 2nd day! (^O^☆♪
    Then again, I would use ignited 3☆s like Davi or Goga over non-ignited 4☆s.

Home