Gintokeks LV.8 Creeper
Oct 7, 2021, 06:48 PM 203 read

Quick question guys

TIPS

I just recently crafted this def core. Can you guys help me who's the lucky one to use this. Is it gonna be attacker or supporter? Thanks guys

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Quick question guys image 2

Comment 12

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 7, 2021, 08:45 PM

I'm going to say specifically PvP attacker, and any healer.

- It's okay to have 300 amp ATK, and amp crt, on the attacker.

- No AGL so whoever uses that core won't do their best in bosses, however they will still hit very hard.

My personal experience with 300 amp def on Eve. She takes more abuse than any of the other amplified attackers. She survives and delivers an extra dose of lashing, and reflect doesn't hurt as much compared to the other attackers.

Take note, whoever you give that core to, they will have.

400 amp def
    300 amp atk
    300 amp crt

Not for the strongest raid and wb attackers. But for the pvp attacker.

For Example...

If you have Virupa, give it to Eve.

If you have Artemis. give it to Ophois

And so on with every element and the best of.

If you give that core to a raid attacker they will not 1 shot the boss as amp agl is paramount in raids.

Healers healing benefits from higher attack while it's even better when it's a crt. Healers that are harder to kill means more playtime and more damage output.

• Gintokeks LV.8 Creeper Oct 7, 2021, 08:58 PM

Ayoo thanks mate! I will definitely put it on my ophois thank you for this wondeful advice

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Oct 8, 2021, 12:02 AM

Amp ATK and Amp CRT have no effect on Heal and Regen. Regular ATK and CRT do (ATK slightly increases recovery amount. CRT increases crit chance.) Healers will benefit from Amp DEF, but those substats will be wasted on them.

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 7, 2021, 10:40 PM

Not the worst but usable f2p PvP core for low prio attacker. If you invest in endless, you would wanna have it on a 3* or 4* endless attacker, since the lack of HP on the core weights less in the lower leagues due to lower burst dmg and higher chance to survive slides. Ideally you would wanna have HP instead of ACrt, even for attacker in PvP.
    You could compensate the lack of HP with armor option slot 2 ‘reduce dmg by x of Crt‘, if you decide to use it.

That said, I would highly recommend using it as fodder to max ignite a child over using it to up one of several childs just a few stars.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Oct 8, 2021, 12:00 AM

You might be able to use it to ignite WB buffers or debuffers like light Werewolf, light Sytry, etc. if you're in a hurry. They don't need to have ideal set of additional stats (it's still nice if they do). They're ignited mainly just to improve their skills.

I'd personally use it as a fodder core, though.

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Oct 7, 2021, 10:05 PM

For debuffers in pvp like bathory to be tankier but have some buff in atk to make her deadlier

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 8, 2021, 12:42 AM

solid idea for sure , there are attacker less 5unit team comps that can work well and there's Carta that all slant some debuffers towards functional dmg dealers too , longevity to reppply debuffs is a dope way to move some of them

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 8, 2021, 12:40 AM

all solid replies so far , I think if you run a dual attacker strategy in pvp which at mids to upper mids leagues you'll see often (Mafdet w Eve, ophois w fire Bathory etc)
    that makes for a decent use , but don't use it on the OP attacker ie if your focus is Mafdet like moon said give it to eve if you'll not be using Eve as a main raid water attacker etc ,it's a cool core and will help most any unit you place it on dealore dmg and last longer , I like it , heed toeknee moon and Karls advice overall they helped me better to think thru these so I could place these things more optimally I super grateful for advice they gave me thaoved me towards putting it on my tiamat, come to think of it , she wouldn't be a bad one to place it on I had attack and defense boosty rowdy core I stuck on her , and she's a freaking smog tier fire dragon now

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Oct 8, 2021, 01:03 AM

How is that AAtk 2x ADef core working out for you? Can she eat them wMafdet & Eve slides with that much Def, or do you feel like she lacks HP? Do you use HP back option on weapon or ignore Def?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 8, 2021, 01:31 AM

I'm going reply here vs the new thread was about to start w some of this info but I'll probably still try to capture some examples so far she is rugged has heck, I didn't expect the core you and toeknee and Karl (overall guidance) had helped me think thru would be as rowdy as it was but holy hell I have zero hp back zero healing most of the time. (rarely I'll use party medb drive but that's an infrequent exception )
    high hp and dmg offsets and a dang good taunter over all makes her a zebra among horses for battle longevity , they just cannot take her out most of the time (barrier of course helps but mostly there to mitigate dots that manage to hit )
    I spent time trying to understand and focus on core and such so I have not ignored crafting but I have not focussed on it it a ton just made sure I had decent A/s stuff but have yet to use a strategy to really eek more out of her here's what I have on her which again equips wise does need work but it's not terrible and works so far for a, throw it at the wall see what sticks sort of deal (I don't transfer a ton until I get a better understanding of a how to do it without wasting resources)
    here a little battle vs an unknown i just ate up
    this 240k lineup we smacked on is not an untypical team ie 2 popular attackers , bread and butter support /survival slant
    again I'll try I to grab more battles against a few common lineups and throw another thread up since moot updates is broken
    while I try to start learning some crafting strategy
    I also have yet to spa her up I need to get on that asap i just threw her in the bathtub yesterday so she's a level 1/2 likability or something so mkney on the table there too
    https://youtu.be/z58xHyWeXd4

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 8, 2021, 02:20 PM

it's neither a decent core for pvp and not a decent core for PvE for attackers. you could use it as fodder. for pvp it's missing HP, and for PvE you definitely don't need adef. you can use it on any child that's not a attacker for pve because your only purpose is to give them boost up to a certain ignition level

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 12, 2021, 12:24 PM

I don't know if you already decided what to do with the core, and since there are already good answers I post here a link for an "old" event where the Dev ask for ignition guides. Maybe it could help you.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/407/posts/5385427/event-ignition-core-guides-wanted

Cheers.

Home