gamer913238632 LV.5 Lurker
Oct 5, 2021, 11:55 AM 246 read

Newer Units Worth Building?

TIPS

Hey all, Thanks to Toeknee's excellent priority list for newcomers, I was able to fodderize a lot of useless units and build up a lot of my better ones. I was now wondering if any of the newer units are worth building. Which of the following should I build and which should I fodderize? Juno Tiwaz Zephyros Clotho Kalaratri Support Nirrti Harpy Myra Procel Support Aurora Cacus Cacia Thanks in advance for any advice!

Comment 11

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 5, 2021, 12:51 PM

Take it as just my opinion..

Worth building:
    •Juno (wb, electrocution = perma-stun, or close, the boss if landed)
    • Tiwaz (ragna break)
    • Clotho (PvP 15vs15)
    • Sup Nirrti (ragna break)
    • Myra (PvP, maybe.. I didn’t try her yet)
    • Kalaratri (wb)
    • Sup Aurora, wood (ragna break, if you have Newbie Mona already she can be built later or pieces by pieces when you can)

Not worth it (you can keep 1 for collection, so if you want in the future build her you can find copies from HoR sistem ect.):
    • Zephyros
    • Harpy
    • Procel
    • Cacus
    • Cacia

Now if you want to build one of them as priority, you could start with:
    • Juno (if your priority is WB)
    • one from Tiwaz (dark), Nirrti (water) or Aurora (wood) if your priority is that color ragna break.
    • Clotho (PvP 15vs15, she can help also for normal PvP with the right team)

Ps. During events (for example WB) keep and maybe uncaps the boosted child to get more fragments (Cacia in this case).

Cheers

• Beth LV.6 Nomad Oct 6, 2021, 06:14 AM

What-s your reasoning on discounting Harpy and Cacia? Both seem quite useful?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 6, 2021, 08:08 AM

Both are useful only on her debuts (Cacia on this wb for example), anyway without fully ignition they are not better than other childs that do similar things and probably they needed to be 60+6 to be effective, so a lot of investment.

For Cacia in particular, there are at lot of water attackers better than her (Madfet, Eve, Virupa etc.), so for “not worth it” I mean that isn’t a priority to max them but this doesn’t mean you need to avoid them at all. You still can build them.

For Harpy, I don’t find her really good, there is Bathory that do the same (drive) and have better utilities so for me is a lower priority.

• Beth LV.6 Nomad Oct 6, 2021, 07:28 PM

Cacia seems a more helpful WB attacker than Virupa given battlecry and ignore def damage, though? Virupa's skillset is more helpful in raids.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 7, 2021, 12:04 AM

That’s true.. The point is how much those two childs are developed? If you have already Virupa 60+6 fully ignited for raid there is no need to rush and max/ignite Cacia. In my case I have already 3 water attackers ignited (2x WB, 1 raid), I don’t need another one.

• Beth LV.6 Nomad Oct 7, 2021, 07:08 AM

I think the OP is a newer user though, so the chances of them having 3 fully uncapped & ignited water attackers is slim!

I have Virupa, Madfet, Eve, Serket, and Thanatos fully uncapped (though not all fully ignited) but I'll be keeping Cacia as a replacement for Virupa in WB

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Oct 5, 2021, 03:24 PM

You shouldn't fodder your only copy of any unit. They can become (secondary) boost in an event, it did happen in the past.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 5, 2021, 06:00 PM

It's nice to hear that list worked out for you. Minimal debate on that list too.

Just to elaborate on some stuff cause Gatsu has you covered.

Juno, at this point to say the least having this guy at level 50 with boosted debuff accuracy from carta and crafting options is all you'll need. I'd suggest saving all copies of Juno and just locking them up.

Tiwaz and basically every support unit for raids, we never have to ignite, nor is it required for us to fully uncap them to beat a raid. If you watch those raid videos I've uploaded, you'll notice this is usually the case.

Myra, on paper she's quite the troll in PvP. According to this, when fully ignited she'll slap 4 targets once ( probably crt hit 10k-12k dmg each ) and leave them with Bleed. She also targets the units with the least HP before moving onto her main course, the tank, who'll then take 4 lashings from Myra and the bleed. All with her swipe skill she'll also cast Vampirism on herself, which means she'll recover her HP for everytime she hits someone. 4 members in the opponent's party gets bleed, that's too much for Pomona to handle.

Myra in my opinion is a keeper but only for being intetesting. We'd treat her like an attacker with the gear and cores, but really she's to be used as some fancy debuffer, because, PvP attackers don't toy with their targets, they obliterate them instantly or almost instantly, so for this reason Myra isn't necessary.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 5, 2021, 01:31 PM

Even though I don't prioritize %damage child, but someone is doing over 1 million damage per slide with Cicia fully ignited @ plus0 uncap, probably with a amp atk and 2xamp agl core. That being said I would still ignite 6 hit slider over % dmg child anytime because they can use for all contents.

• dikstra LV.19 Sage Oct 5, 2021, 03:26 PM

Cacia and any % based attacker shouldn't have aatk core because this type of unit doesn't utilize aatk stats at all.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Oct 5, 2021, 04:17 PM

So they should be amp agl, amp crt instead. I had never ignited a %attacker, thanks for clarifying.

Home