gamer913238632 LV.4 Lurker
Sep 10, 2021, 01:26 AM 102 read

Question About Soul Carta

TIPS

Hey all, Just a quick question about soul carta: If you use a soul carta as a soul enhancement material, do the enhancement levels (levels 1-50) get added to the soul enhanced card's level or do you simply lose that progression? I was wondering if it's worth enhancing non-prism versions of carta such as the new "End of a Long Wait." Also, which soul carta are useful and which are fodder? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Comment 3

• Kharl LV.23 Wizard Sep 10, 2021, 04:25 AM

"If you use a soul carta as a soul enhancement material, do the enhancement levels (levels 1-50) get added to the soul enhanced card's level or do you simply lose that progression?"

No. Enhancement Level cannot be transferred to another carta.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 10, 2021, 02:56 AM

mo only the soul enhancement transfers if it's to the same card (normal or prism doesn't matter so you can enhance a normal or prism. card with a soul enhanced same card and they will transfer ) you can confirm it since the gold to enhance a + card will be significantly higher and will account to same gold as uncapping ie very expensive
    ie you have a +4 lv 1 and you are adding to a lv 50 +0 , you'll have a 50 + 5
    any leveling on an material card is lost so not reccommed unless very low level ie less than 5

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Sep 10, 2021, 07:54 PM

SC cost tons of gold to max out.

Ragna would be the last gamemode I’d personally invest in.

Save choice is „Show time“ for defensive SC, even non Prism, since you can use several.

Having Atk Crt SC for WB of any color will come in handy for Ragna, and vice versa.

Look at rankings what SCs top players use.

Home