Butterfly LV.17 Sage
Sep 2, 2021, 08:02 PM 194 read

SPA SPIRIT

TIPS

Dear Devs, A sort option in the Spa for how much spirit a child has would be GREAT. Just a thought.

Comment 6

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Sep 3, 2021, 10:19 AM

Hi, Butterfly! Thank you for your suggestion. We will share this with our team for the improvement of the game. We ask for your patience as it may take some time before we can implement any changes based on our player's feedback.

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Sep 3, 2021, 10:31 AM

Another request for the spa. It would be great to have a maxed out leveled spa child unavailable for any more spirits to show up. Nothing worse than having the anticipation crushed after knowing you have a five star spirit show up but having no use for it. Thanks!

• Zagpak LV.10 Nomad Sep 4, 2021, 07:16 AM

personaly i play each day but i am ever broke in towel's spa. Can't we have an easier way to get towels ? spa is very very long (until lvl 100) then we should be able to put more child at the same time =).

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 6, 2021, 12:48 AM

best way is to for me at least do the 3x prize spins on Elizabeth roulet wheel when towels are a prize ,I have about 600 towels or so from hitting a bunch of towels x3 doing that also don't buy anything from the shop except towels and do lots of parades and ga to her coins mid spa daily etc

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 7, 2021, 12:19 PM

I run 18 childs in spa daily for 6 months and still maintain between 470-550 towels. it's all about managing resources.

• Zagpak LV.10 Nomad Sep 4, 2021, 07:18 AM

you can check it in spa archive how much you have in reserve

Home