JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad
Jul 6, 2021, 10:24 AM 283 read

My First 1 Million Damage

TIPS

Well, i´ve have only a few months playing DC on F2P so for the first time i've reach that amount of damage on a World Boss Trial.   Yeah Yeah!   To New Players, don´t give it up soon because you need to fully Awakened as many Childs as you can in your team plus reach the level 50 to All in order to get a good damage on Bosses.   Thank you all Guys that gives us tips and make our small community here a good and fun place to exchange game experiences!    

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - My First 1 Million Damage image 2

Comment 16

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 12:21 PM

37 battles on the daily count. That's really heavy.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 01:02 PM

I started to battle before sleep and later continue at night..
    xD

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 6, 2021, 02:33 PM

May I ask what percentage are you on the daily ? And do you get nice prizes for it ? Like 5 cards with good stuff and decent coins for WB shop.

I'm thinking it maybe better for you not to spend crystals on tickets, maybe spend more time in practice mode refining your party.

On the way up, raids and WB can distract you from beating future events sooner. The people who settle are the one's who'll eventually build quicker, have more banner summons in f2p.

I'll tell you this though. When you are strong, you'll probably be within the top 100 with that kind of persistence, though I don't know how many battles are required to make 100th place. Still you go hard.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 6, 2021, 11:59 PM

To rank in top100 WBs probably is required 100+ battles x day with a strong team (80+ millions x battles before ignition.. now probably 150/200 millions), I tried to rank only 1 time in WB and it cost too much. Now I aim only for top1% with some refresh each day, less expensive. After ignition release, it become a little more expensive because to get top 1% now are required more refresh tickets than before.

So in the end if someone want to rank in top100 my advice will be to wait until your team can deal at least 200+ millions damage to reduce the amount of refresh tickets needed.

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker Jul 7, 2021, 02:55 AM

Yeah, for top 1% u need more that 100 hits with a average dmg of 60 mill

• Dante1993 LV.3 Lurker Jul 7, 2021, 03:01 AM

But tbh, for the WB rewards like core boxes or 5* tickets u have to buy resets, and they also help u when u're small already, so i wouldn't say that buying resets at all slows u down to grow, u just should consider the right amount of reset buying depending on what rewards are worth it to get for u

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 7, 2021, 04:04 AM

Yes for top 1% need a lot of runs and damage. For example, my team can deal about 110/120 and rarely 150 millions and I need about 60/70 battles to reach that goal.

Regarding your other comment about buying tickets and the rewards, I agree with you.

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 7, 2021, 07:16 AM

I was doing too many battles because i was aiming to complete the Methuselah's Limited-Time Missions (Play a World Boss Battle 120 times).
    And i got it the rewards: 5 Coconut Trees plus 1 Ticket 3-5 Star 10x Summon.

About the prizes on WB, sometimes i won many Blood Gems, sometimes Ignition Cores (10 or 25 Cores), sometimes ordinary gears or 4 Star useless Childs, etc..

Its rare but i've already won a Soul Carta a few times.

I think i won 3 or 4 Soul Carta (3 or 5 Star) since i started to play DC on others Events. (Not sure now)

By the way, i am not seeking good place in #Top 100 right now cause i know this it will take more time.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 11, 2021, 10:07 AM

If I were a newer player looking to farm Mirror Fragments, I would simply slot in the Boost Childs and do quick 10-sec runs. It is absolutely worth it to buy refreshes to get 5-star Childs and Ignition Cores.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 7, 2021, 12:04 AM

Congrats for your first million. :)
    Keep it up.

• OhNoBees LV.8 Nomad Jul 6, 2021, 04:15 PM

Great work!

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 7, 2021, 11:31 AM

Right, I forgot about this mission. You can claim 4 coconut each day in the wb shop each day, even core materials and lanterns as well, if you can take them those are great deals.

About the blood gems and other rewards and (from now on) core materials can be claimed for each lv of boss cleared after a tot number (1 to 100 and 100+) even if you don’t fight any WB runs, so don’t forget to claim those. :)

• JohnTitor LV.8 Nomad Jul 8, 2021, 07:23 AM

Yeah..

I try to spent my daily tickets WB (at least 6x everyday) in order to complete the Summer Festa Limited-Time Missions.

• Dez Ravencraft LV.1 Mootie Jul 8, 2021, 10:16 AM

Who is better

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 8, 2021, 06:50 PM

Nice! Lisa‘s extra lessons are back in Korea and with full 60+6 childs! Let’s hope we get it here, too. To your question: Korea has totally different stats and meta, so you prob should ask in an Korean community or open a new post.
    Edit: actually, that would be awesome if you could post screenshots of all lessons. I would be very interested to see what childs you can choose from.
    Edit: never mind

• Formlyss LV.5 Lurker Jul 12, 2021, 08:40 AM

Congratulations!

Home