Tony Li LV.5 Lurker
Jun 19, 2021, 03:39 PM 401 read

Here's a small tip for Ragna

TIPS

Always position the attacker on the first slot. During full auto if any other child's is ready to attack. It goes from slot position 1 to 5 in that order. Far left bring slot 1 and far right slot 5. Wish I had noticed sooner 🧐

Comment 13

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 20, 2021, 08:41 AM

This raid is very difficult to play manually if you want to get in all of the taps and swipes, so auto is ideal.

When my attacker doesn't get the critical signal, I will tap it, even if it's on auto we can input manual commands before the computer does it.

I do it this way cause I prefer to play manually.

• Tony Li LV.5 Lurker Jun 20, 2021, 08:50 AM

when on full auto if another child on the left of your is ready to attack, you can't manipulate the attack order. it won't let you do anything until the other child finish their turn. It might work for auto but I haven't try.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 20, 2021, 12:28 PM

You can put orders while playing on full-auto, but you need a lower speed (2x or 1x). What you said is true but if you are fast enough you can tap or slide soon after the previous child use her skill.

It need a little of practice but is doable.

• Tony Li LV.5 Lurker Jun 20, 2021, 01:18 PM

the only issue is critical only last for a short time chances are by the time you finally slide the critical hit is gone. you are also using BHildra so miss a few critical hit will make no difference with your one shot. basically if my GHildra get petrified on one fever, I can't one shot unless I paly manual for the next 2 fever 😞

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 21, 2021, 03:12 AM

that's true that by entering a manual command you override the auto/full-auto mode. however I have seen in some situations this can affect your drive order being changed or delayed. This might happen if you try to force your drive before the systems casts it under the auto mode. I can't specifically remember the instance, but I do know it has happened to me before.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 20, 2021, 07:44 AM

use manual mode to ensure childs perform I'm the best order.

if you change your team order DO NOT FORGET to update your drive order. Drive order is assigned to the slot 1-5 NOT the Child.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 19, 2021, 07:57 PM

In fever, the game will use the child with the highest attack in the team.

My Bride Hildr is on the 5* slot but not matter the position it will always use her in fever (unless she got petrified, in that case it will use my 2* highest attack child, Saturn).

• Tony Li LV.5 Lurker Jun 19, 2021, 10:12 PM

Yes it's true the highest attacker will always attack on fever unless petrified I'm this case. But his tip is for normal attack tap, slide , drive. I don't want others to be confused

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 20, 2021, 02:24 AM

I understand badly, sorry.
    Now that you have specified it, it is a good tip.. thanks. :)

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 20, 2021, 07:46 AM

SMH..... Shame on you

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad Jun 20, 2021, 06:53 AM

(Edit) Nvm, I understand now. Thanks Tony.

Is it better for the attacker to attack first, or is it better for all the other childs to go first so that their debuffs and buffs give the attacker the best damage opportunity when it's the attackers time to attack?

• Tony Li LV.5 Lurker Jun 20, 2021, 09:17 AM

if you are playing manuel you want to have all the buffs first before attacking if not at least try to get the critical buff, especially for fever you want all the buff so timing is critical. The only buff won't effect you is critical buff during fever unless you are using child that gives critical fever such as Cleopatra and Bride Hildra.

8 out of 10 of the top 10 Ragna ranks all have their attacker on slot 1. They don't do this for no reason 😀

• tachiiderps LV.8 Nomad Jun 23, 2021, 08:59 AM

I'm not sure why you mentioned top 10 ragna ranks. If you're making the assumption that they got to top 10 with full auto, then that's incorrect. If the assumption is then that top players want to maximize full auto farming, then I wouldn't say it's that big of a deal either, since they should one shot without having to worry where to place their units because they full ignited everything and deals far more damage than the rest of us.

Home