Alfonso Garcia LV.12 Chief
May 14, 2021, 02:40 AM 362 read

Here I post this unit because I believe many other players should start to invest in useful units.

TIPS

I have made the mistake to use many 5* to uncapp

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Here I post this unit because I believe many other players should start to invest in useful units. image 2

ed them to 5+ to just find out they are useless and miss my chance to use them for ignition cores or for evo other good units. Please help out by posting units that are worth to keep as base and not to invest in uncapping them.

Comment 4

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion May 14, 2021, 03:09 AM

There are a lot of great childs, each content, mainly WB, Ragna Break and PvP, have great childs that can help you.

In those events, check what other players team use in Top100 and try to focus on those.

Here a tier list very useful that you can check as well. (Global and Japan versions)

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com

Hope those tips will help you. :)

• Yen+ LV.10 Nomad May 14, 2021, 03:53 AM

" or for evo other good units"

never use a native 5* to evolve....

use native 5* to HoR, cores and fodder for ignation

• Mad Dog Majima LV.22 Xbox May 14, 2021, 05:02 AM

That's why I always keep at least 1 copy of each child, even the ones that are considered fodder

• TheCediz LV.6 Nomad May 15, 2021, 02:05 PM

Lol! ho no don't follow his advice. I have made the mistake to HoR a lot of good units. Some really aren't worth but get correctly informed by experienced players. Or you might end up with regrets.

Home