DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How do i make this better?  Ave 4.9M, High 5.4M image 4
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How do i make this better?  Ave 4.9M, High 5.4M image 5
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How do i make this better?  Ave 4.9M, High 5.4M image 6
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How do i make this better?  Ave 4.9M, High 5.4M image 7
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How do i make this better?  Ave 4.9M, High 5.4M image 8
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - How do i make this better?  Ave 4.9M, High 5.4M image 9

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.22 S May 10, 2021, 05:40 PM

- That Okazawa girl, take her out. Her and Pantheon are cancelling out one another. You only want Pantheon for his slide skill and nothing more. With this alone you're going to do more damage.

- Personally I put Panthron in the back row for this boss. Vampirism won't do him any justice since he doesn't deal any damage from his slide skill. ( This of course is a matter of opinion and most players get along fine with Pantheon in the front row for this boss. )

- Sytry, make her 3rd drive skill instead. The party will benefit from it as usual and your fevertime will have a higher output of damage, fevertime is based on the tap skill. ( Personally I use Saturn as my 3rd drive skill, while Lovey Dovey Sytry is my 2nd drive skill for the barrier of course )

Luna's drive skill, is pretty good you probably should keep that.

- Bring in Composed Midas. Surely you have him back there somewhere. His slide skill will nerf the bosses weak point defense. This means your light units will be able to do more damage. Good if you can replace Okazawa with him.

- Bloody Bathory ( wood ) She's a WB regular.

- Find some time to powerlevel Thisbe and Bastet.

- Remove Neptune. The reason, Her heal is a sudden burst of HP which can be fatal under Mircalla's death heal. And even more so with Maat's regen.

Death heal is short lived, so Maat's Regen is kinda okay. Plus you have barrier from Mars, and sometimes Sytry. With Neptune you're going past your luck in the health department.

On a side note, if by any chance you get the opportunity to engage in sexual intercourse with Mircalla, proceed with caution, she's a succubus and will most likely mess you up in ways that are worse than the regret of turning down her panty ass.

• GRENDEL LV.15 Beast May 12, 2021, 11:42 AM

Thanks for the advice... made those changes but still flucuates in same 4.9M to 5.5M range.... btw i just push them to the side and gave her the tip ;)

• OhNoBees LV.6 Nomad May 11, 2021, 12:55 AM

Also, maybe see what happens if you make Laura your leader

• GRENDEL LV.15 Beast May 12, 2021, 01:19 PM

this video got me to 6M

https://youtu.be/KajGcvAP124

Home