Chris P Bacon LV.5 Lurker
Apr 4, 2021, 06:43 AM 259 read

Advice to get 10,000,000 against WB Methusala? Record is 9,700,000. Want to save cores. TY

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Advice to get 10,000,000 against WB Methusala?  Record is 9,700,000.  Want to save cores. TY image 1

Comment 10

• Toeknee LV.22 S Apr 4, 2021, 09:11 AM

You have a lot of healers so you probably won't need Mars tanking for you.

Pantheon would be better if you have him. ( his slide skill only )

No Pantheon ?

Use Melpomene. They do the same thing but Pantheon is better at it.

Pantheon and Melpomene will shock you as they'll make your best attackers do waaaay more damage in the given time.

Also be sure that your 2 best attackers have the best ATK gear you have to offer, as the 2 units i suggested will buff those who have the highest ATK.

Drive order also needs improvrment. Other Sytry is better. ( Light Child Sytry )

Drive order.

1. Werewolf

2. Sunbeach Mona

3. Sytry ( light type )

You'll get it. Maybe 12-14 million even.

• Chris P Bacon LV.5 Lurker Apr 4, 2021, 10:47 AM

I replaced Neptune+Pomona with Pantheon+FireRusalka, front line died. So I'm keeping Neptune, seem to be doing ok so far with that. Will try changing drive order, but so far haven't been able to crack 9,000,000 with Pantheon

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 4, 2021, 10:23 PM

Fire Rusalka is good only if you use fire childs in the front... if not don’t use her. Swap Neptune for Pantheon and try again. (So keep Pomona in the team)

If that way she can’t heal well, put Pomona in the Rear for a child with high HP (and give that child a hp/def gear)

Edit: You could swap Brownie for another lv 60 child if you need to put Pomona in the back, and send that lv 60 in the front.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 4, 2021, 10:27 AM

I saw a boss guide that said you should use F. Mona, N. Mona and Sytry as a drive order. That doesn't make much sense. It might have been a mistake. Try using F. Mona, Werewolf, and Light Sytry, or just the first two even.

Sytry's slide buff prioritizes light units, so Maat and Neptune will always be getting a big boost to their ATK stat. This may be a problem if it puts their ATK higher than your attackers during battle.

Watch to make sure your attackers are getting Mona's aid and Pantheon's crit boost. I put HP/DEF Carta on my healers to ensure they won't steal buffs.

Also, Venus and Brownie might overlap with Maid Sytry. You might try switching them with speed debuffers. I use Babel and Attis.
    Maybe try dark Davi instead of Mars, as her barrier doesn't help with the poison damage. Try it out in practice match, if you're not sure.

Mostly, though, make sure your attackers are getting those buffs. Good luck!

• Chris P Bacon LV.5 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 04:20 AM

I did it! I switched around equipment, attackers stopped using world boss soul carta, to soul carta filled with ATK/CRT! This pushed them to always have the most ATK in the group, meaning they would consistently get the buffs that would often go to non-attackers.

I still died a lot though. Just removing healer Pomona means my front line dies often, like in screen shot shown

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Apr 5, 2021, 05:56 AM

Congrats! 🎉 🍻

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 5, 2021, 07:34 AM

Congrats. If you have Maat she can heal better than Neptune + Pomona, a part from that... good luck for your future 5° star ticket. :)

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Apr 4, 2021, 09:01 AM

Try using Lisa and Werewolf for drive. W→L→FireMona or W→FireMona.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Apr 4, 2021, 10:27 PM

You could give healers HP/Crt in that case, so she will heal a little better when she crt. :)

Edit: S.Mona, Werewolf and Navi drive order help because those drive will debuff boss defence (or extend buff with Navi) so your attackers will take advantage of that each time. Light Sytry as drive help if you need extra barrier to survive, if not her damage buff is irrelevant and will add few score compared to a 3x debuff defense drives.

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Apr 5, 2021, 01:49 AM

Drop Wood Venus. The time twist buff applies only to highest wood attackers, and that's a waste in back row. She's not doing anything for you.

Drop Pomona and Neptune. Mars and Maat should be enough with proper skill investment.

If you have fluttering sytry or babel, include them. Negate the boss's ability to drive you and reduce the amount of attacks heading your way.

Include Pantheon or Melpomene. Easy way to get higher DPS through crits.

Home