Got Zookd LV.7 Nomad
Feb 26, 2021, 04:00 AM 238 read

PSA: The replaced child in 1st slot still gets full exp

TIPS

This is probably alrady known but I'll mention it just in case. The replaced child still gets full EXP after the battle. In stages n7,n8, h7 and h8 the first slot in the party is replaced with the partner child.

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - PSA: The replaced child in 1st slot still gets full exp image 2

Although the replaced child doesn't participate in battle nor shows up in the final completion screen, they still get full EXP. Here I use lv 1 Bremen for first slot. The top 2 images are before doing h8 and bottom 2 are after.  

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - PSA: The replaced child in 1st slot still gets full exp image 4

As seen Bremen received 200 EXP. So you can just put any child on slot 1 to get free EXP while doing this ND. No matter how weak they are, they won't lower your chances of achieving 3-star clear.

Comment 4

• Biska LV.22 Epic Feb 26, 2021, 06:34 AM

They get the exp but dont get the % bonus if its the specific child for the event, what I mean is if you place Euros in there you will get 0% bonus. Can't say if stage 6 and stage 8 give the same amount of event tokens tho but there is no locked unit atleast.

• Gatsu86 LV.23 Champion Feb 26, 2021, 06:30 AM

I didn’t knew that... tnx. :)

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Feb 26, 2021, 09:04 AM

Good to know! Farm some exp without losing 3-star clear 👍

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Feb 26, 2021, 06:48 AM

that's interesting, could be useful during people's runs.

Home